PDA

View Full Version : 18F horny and home alone!

madoka
06-25-2015, 07:41 AM
I am new to getdare today and have a few hours home alone! I've stalked this site for a while, but I've only now finally made an account, so lets see what I can do!

Fade
06-25-2015, 07:44 AM
As an option to class it up wear high heels and stockings. Bend over something and count to 60 and I want to hear you count. Let's see if somebody walks in.

Or

Put on high heels and red lipstick and walk naked to the front door and back. If somebody rings the bell before you are back .. you have to open it

Or

http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/30b08a57120ff583705a

dzbll
06-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Write Slut across tits, and Fuck Me across ass cheeks. Stand nude legs spread near an open window for 2 min. then turn and bend over with legs spread with ass in the window for 5 min while rubbing clit

LilMonki
06-25-2015, 07:51 AM
Fold a blanket and put your vibe in it. You should be able to still feel the vibrator but it should be somewhat dulled. Wearing just your panties, ride the blanket until your panties are wet, then take them off and put them in your mouth so you can taste and smell your own sluttiness. Now, just but humping the blanket, you may bring yourself to orgasm

madoka
06-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Fold a blanket and put your vibe in it. You should be able to still feel the vibrator but it should be somewhat dulled. Wearing just your panties, ride the blanket until your panties are wet, then take them off and put them in your mouth so you can taste and smell your own sluttiness. Now, just but humping the blanket, you may bring yourself to orgasm
Ok itt try it, sounds Fun!