PDA

View Full Version : GetDare Naked Chastity Carnival

Pages : [1] 2

tallguy2241
06-24-2015, 06:37 PM
I’m back! And with more games to play!

As much as I enjoyed running the Gameshow threads, they suffered from several problems:
1. Balancing between those who were wanting to play, and those who would sign up, and then disappear.
2. Record keeping!
3. Trying to balance participation with everyone’s limits.

So, I’ve designed a new series of games, in which you can participate as much, or as little, as you desire. Every player will be responsible for whatever tasks they choose to do, and to do their own record keeping. If you don’t want to play, fine…don’t play.
With that out of the way, welcome to the GetDare Naked Chastity Carnival!
So here’s how it works:

First, it’s a naked carnival, so any time you’re reading a report, writing a post, or doing a task (unless specifically allowed otherwise), you are to be naked.

Since it’s a Chastity carnival, you are not allowed to cum unless you have earned the privilege (more on this later)

And, it’s a Carnival! That means lots of games you can do, to earn points!
What games are there? I’m so glad you asked!

Dunk tank: 2 players. Each player takes 3 throws to dunk the other player. Each “dunk” translates into a one minute cold shower. Score 10 points for each time you dunk the other player.

Autopia: 15 minutes of nude driving (or being a nude passenger). Possibility of additional tasks. Score 15 points (or more, depending on the tasks)

Human Dartboard: Player volunteers to be the target for a game of darts. Anyone can spend 10 points to throw 10 “darts”. After 24 hours, locations of the “hits” will be determined at random, and are resolved by rubber band snaps. Score 1 point per “hit”. Target receives any points spent on throws.

Tattoo Artist: Player stops by the Tattoo Artist for some skin art, but passes out drunk, so who knows where or what he/she will get! Player will be assigned a word, phrase, or drawing to write on a random body part (never on the head or arms). Score: 10-30, depending on the “tattoo”.

Commando Poker: 2 players. Each player will be dealt a poker hand, Texas Hold’Em style. High hand scores 10-50 points, depending on how high the hand. The low hand receives 2 days or more of going commando, plus additional tasks depending on the winning hand (don’t lose to a Royal Flush!)

Rest Room: When you gotta go, you gotta go! Stop in and receive a random task, which may include pee dares, bathroom control, water dares, and/or public exposure risk (no scat, no drinking pee). Scores vary depending on the task, from 10-50 points

Snack Bar: Stop in for a quick bite, and get a random task, which may include messy food dares, public humiliation, and/or ice dares. Score 10-30.

Human Statue (Corner time): Ever see one of those art fairs where actors pose as famous paintings or statues? Now’s your chance! Various stand/sit/kneel for extended periods of time (will not normally exceed an hour, but longer are possible). Score 10-50 points

The Infirmary: Sometimes you get hurt, or just don’t feel well. Tasks are mostly being unable to use various body parts for extended periods (never more than a day). May also include anal, messy, pee, and/or clothespin play. Score 20-50 points.

Edge-o-matic: Player will stay aroused (hard/wet) for one hour. During that time he/she will do a random number of edges, up to 30. Score 3 points per edge assigned and completed.

Wait until your visit to a game or booth has been resolved before going to another, and limit yourself to one game or booth per day. There will be more games and booths in the future, but this should get things started.

So what do I do with the points?

Some booths will allow you to spend points on others (see “The Human Dartboard”). But the main purpose is to save up and earn your orgasm! Step up to the House of Orgasm, deposit 100 points, and you will be given a way to cum. If you choose not to do the task, your 100 points will be considered forfeited.

So what if I really don’t want to (or can’t) complete an assigned task?

A valid question. While I don’t consider any task I assign to be that outrageous, you may not always agree. If this happens, you will, of course, not earn your points. Furthermore, you must do one of the following:

1. Stay away from the Carnival for 7 days.
2. Go Commando, and sleep nude, for 4 days.
3. Spend 3 hours in the Carnival Jail: Basically, you will lock yourself in your bedroom for 6 hours. No eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, or ANY other activity…basically 3 hours of staring at a wall.
4. Spend a day in the Carnival Stocks. During those 24 hours, any participant may spend 1 point for a spank, 5 points for a nipple twist for 5 seconds, or 30 points to make you edge.

Sounds great! How do I sign up?

Glad you asked! First, strip (remember the naked part?). Then, fill out this form: (and be honest!)

Height:
Weight:
Hair color/ Eye color:
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know

Then tell us which booth you want to visit! Have fun!

CrackersofGraham
06-24-2015, 06:55 PM
This actually sounds like a ton of fun! :D I'll start...

Height- 6'1"
Weight- 200 lbs
Hair colour- Red
Eye colour- Brown
Have decent chest hair and a birth mark on my neck. Not much else.

I'll go to the Commando Poker booth!

tallguy2241
06-24-2015, 09:18 PM
A reminder to all...just one booth at a time please!

lta9613
06-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 140
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown/ Changes every day
pretty hairy, tan body. Full bush is normally the first thing people notice

I'll play the poker game with CoG if I may.

tallguy2241
06-24-2015, 10:11 PM
And just like that, we have our first Poker Game.

CoG draws a queen of hearts/jack of spades
Ita draws a queen and an 8, both spades.

the flop: 7 of clubs, 10 of spades, 3 of hearts
the turn: 9 of hearts
the river: 8 of hearts

So CoG has a straight! Ita only a pair

CoG, you receive 40 points! Ita, you get 5 days going Commando. In addition, you get one hour of corner time.

lta9613
06-24-2015, 10:14 PM
Damn, well my boxer briefs are gone. Can I make a trip to the snack bar before my corner time?

tallguy2241
06-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Damn, well my boxer briefs are gone. Can I make a trip to the snack bar before my corner time?

To quote from the initial post:

Wait until your visit to a game or booth has been resolved before going to another, and limit yourself to one game or booth per day.

CrackersofGraham
06-24-2015, 10:17 PM
Oh no, I've gone and stubbed my toe. Better go to the Infirmary for (hopefully) some gauze and a lollipop.

BamaSwitch
06-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Height: 5'-11"
Weight: 155 lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: shaved head with hazel eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Bald. And shaved. :)

I'm going by the tattoo parlor. :)

tallguy2241
06-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Slow it down, guys. One booth per day.

For BamaSwitch: Write "GetDare Carnival" on your inner right thigh, score 20 points.

CrackersofGraham
06-24-2015, 10:52 PM
Oh, crap. Sorry. Guess I'll come back tomorrow! *giddily skips away*

omgedu04
06-25-2015, 07:20 AM
Height: 180 cm.
Weight: 60 kg.
Hair color/ Eye color: dark blond/blue
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: unshaved.

I'd like to go to Tattoo Artist :)

lta9613
06-25-2015, 10:33 AM
I have completed my one hour of cornertime. I hope it's okay that I did it at the fence corner of my yard :)

tallguy2241
06-25-2015, 01:26 PM
I'd like to go to Tattoo Artist :)

So you shall!

Draw as best you can a small (3 in./8cm) pair of handcuffs on your inner right thigh. Score 30 points

For everyone else, it's a new day...let me know what booth you want to visit!

CrackersofGraham
06-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Yay! Time to face the new day at the Infirmary!

Side note, do we have to re-post all our info and everything, or...

tallguy2241
06-25-2015, 04:48 PM
Yay! Time to face the new day at the Infirmary!

Side note, do we have to re-post all our info and everything, or...

No, just the once, just gives people an idea of what you look like when you report.

As far as your trip to the Infirmary, seems like you have something in your eye. Wear a blindfold for 2 hours (and no fair doing so when you are asleep). Score 45 points

kandou
06-30-2015, 02:41 PM
...Assuming this is still going...

Height - 5'10"
Weight - About 13-14 stone.
Hair/Eye colour - Black hair, blue eyes.
Distinguishing features - Beard and hairy chest, arms and legs.

I'd like to take on the dunk tank, please.

tallguy2241
06-30-2015, 08:40 PM
It's still going...just waiting for people to pick a booth. We need one more for the dunk tank!

Jeopardy
06-30-2015, 09:07 PM
Good to see you back at it, Tallguy!

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190 (and working on it!)
Hair: brown and a little thinning on top
Eyes: green
Pale from too much time working inside...

I think I'll stop by the snack bar...

tallguy2241
06-30-2015, 10:44 PM
I think I'll stop by the snack bar...

It's karaoke night at the snack bar! Sing for your supper! Order anything you like from a fast food place, but you must sing your order! Score 50 points!

kay878
07-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown/Brown
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: Average gal

Going to dunk booth

qr1959
07-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Welcome Back Tallguy

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 220#
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown Blue/Green
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, no tattoos, i guess "normal"

I would like to try Autopia... see where it leads...

tallguy2241
07-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Do kandou takes his place in the dunk tank...kay878 steps up for her 3 throws...first shot: scores! <SPLASH>. Her second shot is wide of the mark, as is her 3rd. kay scores 10 points. kandou gets a 1 minute cold shower

Switching places, kandou's first shot just barely clips the target! <SPLASH>. His second shot just misses. as, does his 3rd. So 10 points for kandou, and a one minute cold shower for kay as well.

As for qr1959, an uneventful journey, enjoy a 15 minute nude drive, for 15 points.

For those who have received tasks, please give a report!

CrackersofGraham
07-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Suppose I'll come back for some commando poker! Oh, and do we write the report here, or...

omgedu04
07-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Draw as best you can a small (3 in./8cm) pair of handcuffs on your inner right thigh. Score 30 points

I'm already naked. I'm taking a red marker and starting to draw. I'm not good at it but I goes nice. First handcuff is close and I'm afraid a little bit too big. Now a short chain and second handcuff. It's smaller and open and fortunately it's all 8 cm long. I'm admiring my work. It's quite good.

Hope this raport is enough.
It's very hot here so I'm going to Dunk tank this time :)

tallguy2241
07-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Suppose I'll come back for some commando poker! Oh, and do we write the report here, or...

CoG needs an opponent! And yes, give your reports here.

petmykitty
07-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I am 5'3 and 220 lbs. black hair going past my shoulders and brown eyes. Beauty mark near my left eye.

I decide to start off at tattoo artist

tallguy2241
07-02-2015, 11:08 PM
I decide to start off at tattoo artist

The tattoo artist is a little tipsy himself, and tries to write #YOLO on your left leg, but winds up writing #YELLOW instead (and ironically, in red ink).
20 points.

kandou
07-03-2015, 03:12 AM
I got undressed after doing a quick trip to pick up some shopping, sorted a one minute timer out, turned on the shower, turned on the timer and jumped in. Even on a warm day like today the shock of the cold water made me want to get out, but was also invigorating in a wonderful way. The brevity of the minute shower meant I didn't have time to really start on my back, probably split it about 45 seconds of water to the front and 15 to the back if I were to estimate.

I'll join CoG in the game of Commando Poker, I think.

petmykitty
07-03-2015, 11:27 AM
got out red marker, and wrote #yellow on my upper left leg

qr1959
07-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Took my 15 minute drive on the way home from work. Got into my car and before I started it, I got naked. Everying was in the back seat. Left the parking lot and onto Main street. Got at least one weird look as someone noticed I did not have a shirt on.
Two read lights, one knowing smile from a lady in the pickup truck next to me, turned me alittle red.
Made it home with no other signs that I was observered. Walked into my house naked with my clothes in hand. Will have to try an different booth tomorrow.

electricity
07-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 95KG
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown / Blue
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: Hairy Chest / Legs

I'll join omgedu04 at the dunk tank :)

tallguy2241
07-03-2015, 03:56 PM
CoG and kandou, up for a little Commando Poker:

CoG draws queen of hearts and queen of spades!
kandou gets 6 of speades and 2 of clubs...not looking good for kandou!

the flop: J of hearts, K of hearts, 4 of spades
the turn: A of spades
the river: 4 of diamonds

CoG wins with two pairs, scores 15 ponts. kandou, 2 days Commando, + 15 minutes corner time

tallguy2241
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
omgedu and electicity at the dunk tank. (Really, electricity in the dunk tank? Is this a good idea?)

omgedu takes his seat, electricity throws. First shot clips the target <splash> second shot not even close. third shot hits on target <splash> 20 points for electricity, 2 minutes of cold shower for omgedu.

Switching places, omgedu's first shot is right on the money! <splash> second goes just over the target, as does the third. 10 points for omgedu, 1 minute for electricity.

Jeopardy
07-03-2015, 10:00 PM
My visit to the snack shop turned into karaoke ... Oh boy.

Do you ever get he feeling that you are old? Walk into a McDonalds and sing the old Big Mac song and have the kid behind the counter look at you and you will know the definition of old. "two all beef patties. Special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles onions on a sesame bun" please. Result? "Huh?"

Kids...

But I'm still hungry. So back to the snack bar for me!

tallguy2241
07-03-2015, 10:03 PM
But I'm still hungry. So back to the snack bar for me!

Your meals are served promptly, without incident. For a 24 hour period, all food and drink must be consumed while nude. 10 points

mdavis
07-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Height:6'1
Weight: 190
Hair color/ Eye color: Blond/blue
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know: none of the above

would like to join the human statue booth

tallguy2241
07-03-2015, 10:16 PM
would like to join the human statue booth

Stand straight, hands at sides, feet a comfortable distance apart. Wear underwear only, but must be outside! 20 minutes. 40 points

petmykitty
07-04-2015, 05:15 AM
not knowing what I am thinking, I head to the dart board booth, and volunteer

tallguy2241
07-04-2015, 08:15 AM
not knowing what I am thinking, I head to the dart board booth, and volunteer

Step right up folks, only 10 points a shot! For the next 24 hours, we have a target for the human dartboard! Here's a chance to spend some of those hard earned points!

Simply state how many throws you're taking. After 24 hours, I will determine if and where the hits landed.

petmykitty
07-05-2015, 08:38 AM
seeing no one wanted to take a shot at me, I head over to the edge-o
matic

tallguy2241
07-05-2015, 09:04 AM
seeing no one wanted to take a shot at me, I head over to the edge-o
matic

The Edge-o-Matic awaits! And apparently has been warming up for a while, as it gives her 25 edges! That's 75 points if you get them all done.

electricity
07-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Oh... That was a very cold, Long minute...

Next I'm heading over to the Autopia !

tallguy2241
07-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Next I'm heading over to the Autopia !

Another uneventful ride...this time!

Enjoy a 15 minute nude drive....15 points

Jeopardy
07-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Eating naked does wonders to remind you not to over-eat! But maybe bacon was not such a good idea (cooking - eating bacon is always a good idea!). I probably could stand a trip to the infirmary to make sure I'm ok...

CrackersofGraham
07-05-2015, 03:55 PM
I might head on over to the Human Statue booth since I've been having so much luck with Commando Poker :D

tallguy2241
07-05-2015, 10:51 PM
I probably could stand a trip to the infirmary to make sure I'm ok...

Looks like you may have gotten some grease in your eyes! Wear a blindfold for 2 hours (no fair sleeping while you do this) 40 points

tallguy2241
07-05-2015, 10:52 PM
I might head on over to the Human Statue booth since I've been having so much luck with Commando Poker :D

Standing, hands on hips, feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes.
15 points

CrackersofGraham
07-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Well, don't really know what to report! :p I decided I'd face the wall for kicks, assumed the position, and waited till my alarm went off. Suppose I should mention that it was really, really uneventful.

tallguy2241
07-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Well, don't really know what to report! :p I decided I'd face the wall for kicks, assumed the position, and waited till my alarm went off. Suppose I should mention that it was really, really uneventful.

Corner time often is!

The tasks assigned are taken randomly from a pool of tasks I have set up for each booth. Some will be easy and boring, others, not so much.

petmykitty
07-06-2015, 05:11 AM
managed to do 20 of 25 edges within an hour time, simply using my fingers. (boy was I frustrated after words) (only gave myself about 30 second rest inbetween)

I think I will head to the autopia booth next

qr1959
07-06-2015, 06:33 AM
After my drive and a weekend away I am off to the edge-o-matic

tallguy2241
07-06-2015, 08:15 AM
I think I will head to the autopia booth next

Things are still quiet at the Autopia, enjoy a simple 15 minute nude drive. 15 points

tallguy2241
07-06-2015, 08:17 AM
I am off to the edge-o-matic

This time, only 10 edges. 30 points for completing them.

Remember, the points only score if you complete them all.

electricity
07-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Well that drive as chilly and exciting! I think only a few people saw me luckily!

Next up I feel a bit peckish so off to the snack bar it is...

maverty254
07-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Height:6'3"
Weight: 173 lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown hair, and eyes.
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know Not that I can think of, if one comes to mind ill let you know.

I would like to go to the Edge-o-matic

tallguy2241
07-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Well that drive as chilly and exciting! I think only a few people saw me luckily!

Next up I feel a bit peckish so off to the snack bar it is...

While waiting in a crowded line, someone is pressed up against you while carrying 2 cold drinks. Hold an ice cube against each nipple for 5 minutes. 20 points.

Height:6'3"
Weight: 173 lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown hair, and eyes.
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know Not that I can think of, if one comes to mind ill let you know.

I would like to go to the Edge-o-matic

Another brave soul for the Edge-o-Matic! It revs up, and generates 14 edges.

petmykitty
07-07-2015, 04:48 AM
ok, I was very nervous last night, I stripped in the house, then rapped sleeveless shawl around my shoulders, giving me little bit of cover. Then left my house and got in the car, then removed the shawl. There were cars out, but being dark, and late I don't really know if anyone noticed. Got back home, recovered myself, and ran inside quickly as I could.

Well, I think I want to become human dartboard.

qr1959
07-07-2015, 06:05 AM
Ten edges, no cumming. Not that difficult, or so I thought. I finished work and locked up. Then I began the edging. FIrst couple not too bad. By edge 6 I was leaking alot and really wanted to go to completion, but held off. Then 7 and 8 were tough, no cumming lots of precum and the need to release. Nine was just holding out till the end. Did number 10, stopped, got dressed and headed home. About 20 minutes later when I got home, and the flush in my face had returned to normal, and there was no longer a buldge in my pants, i walked into my house and made a nice, cool adult beverage. AAAHHHH.
Next booth should be the dart throw......

tallguy2241
07-07-2015, 08:04 AM
So we have 2 volunteers for the Dartboard, petmykitty and qr1959. Step right up! Only 10 points a throw!

electricity
07-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Ouch! The ice almost got stuck to my nipples! Would have really hurt...

Feeling horny now I head over to the Edge-o-Matic excitedly ...

tallguy2241
07-08-2015, 08:41 AM
I head over to the Edge-o-Matic excitedly ...

The machine revs up...and gives you 19 edges. 57 points.

Remember, with the Edge-o-matic, you need to stay aroused for one full hour, as well as complete the given number of edges, to earn your points.

petmykitty
07-09-2015, 01:07 PM
I decided to head back and get new tattoo

petmykitty
07-12-2015, 04:39 AM
this thread die already???

tallguy2241
07-13-2015, 03:03 PM
Sorry...been away a few days.

The tattoo artist writes "SLUT" in big dark 3" high block letters on your left thigh. 40 points

For everyone else, the carnival still awaits...

electricity
07-14-2015, 12:08 PM
After that challenging stall I've decided to head back to Autopia to see what awaits this time :)

tallguy2241
07-14-2015, 12:45 PM
After that challenging stall I've decided to head back to Autopia to see what awaits this time :)

You head out, and realize you've left your clothes in the trunk!

15 minutes, clothes in trunk. 30 points

qr1959
07-14-2015, 06:49 PM
Well no luck with the dart game so I guess it is off to the restroom, nature is calling.

tallguy2241
07-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Well no luck with the dart game so I guess it is off to the restroom, nature is calling.

For a 72 hour period, you must be nude every time you use a rest room. 30 points

lta9613
07-14-2015, 09:16 PM
I guess I'll go for Autopia?

tallguy2241
07-14-2015, 09:59 PM
I guess I'll go for Autopia?

Welcome back, lta!

15 minute drive, clothes must be kept on back seat 25 points

marlinsfan123
07-15-2015, 05:49 AM
I would like to play poker

Height: 5 foot 7
Weight: 192
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown/Brown

qr1959
07-15-2015, 07:02 AM
Let the Clock begin at 06:00 on July 15. Good so far...

otrsan
07-15-2015, 01:56 PM
I'd like to join this game!
Height- 6'
Weight - 200 lbs.
Brown hair, green eyes.

I'd like to start with a trip to thev edge-o-matic.

lta9613
07-15-2015, 08:33 PM
Welcome back, lta!

15 minute drive, clothes must be kept on back seat 25 points

I made a trip to the wave pool today! I changed into my swimsuit, leaving my other clothes in my bag. After a couple hours, the skies burst sending a mass of us running to our vehicles. At this point I figured, no one would question if I drove shirtless, so I slid off my swimsuit and threw it to the back hoping no one saw. Being in broad daylight, I managed to avoid two lane roads, because of the fear of a pickup or other raised vehicle driving beside me. After my time was up, I pulled into a parking lot and quickly donned my swimsuit again.

tallguy2241
07-15-2015, 10:20 PM
I'd like to join this game!
Height- 6'
Weight - 200 lbs.
Brown hair, green eyes.

I'd like to start with a trip to thev edge-o-matic.

Revving up...and delivering 21 edges... 63 points if all are completed in an hour...welcome to the carnival

lta9613
07-15-2015, 10:47 PM
Autopia was fun... LETS GO AGAIN! LETS GO AGAIN!

otrsan
07-16-2015, 12:40 AM
21 edged completed! I came so close the last few edges. I almost lost it. But I finished with five minutes to spare and just kept away from the edge until the hour was up.

Next up - human statue!

tallguy2241
07-16-2015, 09:17 AM
For lta at the Autopia:

15 minute drive. At the end of the drive, put your underwear back on, and go through a drive thru. Order at least one thing. 40 points

For otrsan: Standing, hands on hips. 6o minutes, but roll a die before you begin. On a 1, add 10 minutes and roll again. 50 points

MarvHarvey
07-16-2015, 03:08 PM
Height: 6 ft 1 inch
Weight: 170 pounds
Hair color/ Eye color: brown/brown
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: lean and fit, but not really muscular

Carnival Booth: Human Statue
+ + +

Looking at the Carnival entrance, I decide to enter. That means my clothes have to come off. Can I do it? It can't be as embarassing and humiliating as GameShow, so I step up to the gate attendant. I get down to barefoot and wonder if the ground will be rough - well the locker is waiting and the attendant has put my shoes go in too. Huh. I guess that settles it.

Deep breath and move in. Not so bad when everyone is nude - it feels nude instead of naked, if that makes any crazy kind of sense. Let's go find the Human Statue Booth. I'm not feeling very energetic, so that will be a good place to start.

tallguy2241
07-16-2015, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the Carnival, MarvHarvey

Standing, hands on hips, feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes. 15 points

MarlinsFan is waiting for an opponent for Commando Poker

lta9613
07-16-2015, 07:57 PM
This one was much more difficult to achieve, at least the drive thru part.

I did at night, so the driving around naked wasn't difficult at all. Since there were no specifications about where to put the clothing, it sat in the front seat for the duration. Once I got to the drive thru, I put on a really old pair of boxers I have, but the print makes them look like shorts. I ordered my crunch wrap supreme from Taco Bell and pulled up to the pay window. The guy looked at me weird, but took my money. Fearing another weird look, I purposefully pulled a little past the window for my food, instead asking them to just drop it in the back seat.

swtgay17
07-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Height:5'6
Weight:128;b
Hair color/ Eye color: blond/blue

I'd like to stop by the snack bar.

tallguy2241
07-16-2015, 11:35 PM
Welcome to the Carnival, swtgay17!

For a 24 hour period, eat all meals blindfolded 20 points

Surfsop3
07-17-2015, 01:48 AM
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175
Hair color/ Eye color: brown hair blue eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Mostly hairless (apart from head) and wearing a chastity belt.

Will visit the commando poker booth

tallguy2241
07-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Marlinsfan has an opponent! Welcome, Surfsop!

Commando Poker:

Marlinsfan draws QC and 4H; Surfsop 8H and 5C

The flop: 10D, 10S, 2S
The turn: 3D
The river: 7S

Garbage hands for both. Marlinsfan wins, scores 10 points. Surfsop gets 2 days commando.

Abhean
07-17-2015, 09:53 AM
I'll like to join.

Height: 185cm
Weight: 73kg
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde

And would like to visit the Edge-o-Matic.

marlinsfan123
07-17-2015, 10:22 AM
I would now like to go to the dunk tank.

MarvHarvey
07-17-2015, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the Carnival, MarvHarvey

Standing, hands on hips, feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes. 15 points

The attendant set the timer for 20:10, "to make sure you get your full 20 minutes," he told me with a sneer, and pushed me to the wall. They had a small length of wall with room for a couple of people to stand facing it, and two short ends to make corners for two more. "Feet shoulder width apart, hands on hips" he said.

And so I stood and stared at the blank white wall. If they had written the word "boring" on it there would at least have been something to look at!

So GameShow was long over with, but I was doing it again, putting myself in the power of others to embarrass or humiliate me, or inflict pain. And somehow I liked the nervous feeling while I was waiting to find out what was going to happen to me. I was going to be doing more of this, when I could find time. I waited. At least I was not facing cameras and a studio audience - my back was turned to the watching and whispering crowd.

Ann Marie, in her Dori persona, had recognized this need in me at GameShow, had used it to torment me. I bet she would be happy to come here to watch me - she like to see people in mental and physical torment. Ha! Then I would see her not only with her clothes off, which I did every day, but off in public. Sigh. She is as beautiful as she is wonderful.

I waited and waited, watching that white wall.

I wondered how much time was passing? Who was watching me from behind? What booth would I try next? What did I have time for? What would I risk?

Then suddenly I was snapped out of my trance by a pat on the bum - and the attendant told me I was done.

That was relaxing and contemplative so I think I will save time looking around toady, and play at the HUMAN STATUE booth again. Oh! Wait! There is someone waiting at the DUNK TANK - am I too late to try that with him?

Surfsop3
07-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Strips out of my underwear for the next 48 hours. The chastity cage feeling the breeze through my shorts.

Hello202
07-17-2015, 02:33 PM
I'd love to join.

Height:5"5'
Weight:133 lbs
Hair color/ Eye color:black hair and dark brown eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: not really I guess but I do have orangy red highlights.

tallguy2241
07-17-2015, 09:04 PM
Welcome Abhean and Hello202 to the Carnival! Hello202, let us know where you want to visit.

Abhean, the Edge-o-matic dials up 20 edges...have fun!

Marlinsfan and Marv, in a dunk tank show down! Marlin takes the seat first, Marv throwing...first throw, a clean miss, but the second scores! <splash>, and the 3rd is a perfect bulls-eye!<splash>

Switching places, Marlins first shot is nearly perfect as well! <splash> throw number 2 is nowhere close, but number 3 scores as well <splash>

So each gets a 2 minute cold shower, and 20 points.

CrackersofGraham
07-17-2015, 10:49 PM
I'll return for a round of some Commando Poker.

lta9613
07-17-2015, 11:12 PM
I want a rematch with Crackers :)

MarvHarvey
07-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Marlinsfan and Marv, in a dunk tank show down! Marlin takes the seat first, Marv throwing...first throw, a clean miss, but the second scores! <splash>, and the 3rd is a perfect bulls-eye!<splash>

Switching places, Marlins first shot is nearly perfect as well! <splash> throw number 2 is nowhere close, but number 3 scores as well <splash>

So each gets a 2 minute cold shower, and 20 points.

I had changed my mind and called out at the last minute to join the dunk tank - but now I had time to take a look at it and this tank had an enhancement. There were ice cubes and slush floating in the tank! Lots and lots of ice! Clearly this was not just to get people talking about it, this water was cold.

My turn to throw first. I stood at the mark and rolled the first ball around in my hand. All eyes were on me, so I threw quickly to make everyone look at Marlinsfan - and of course I missed. I shook my head a bit and tried to settle down and get it right. Next throw - bang. The seat dropped and in he went. He gave a sharp gasp as he hit the water and came up puffing for air. Slowly he climbed back onto the seat. I threw the last ball and this was even better - in he went. By now he was colder than before and he was gasping to catch his breath by the time he was able to climb out. That did not look good for me as I went over to take the seat.

My time in the seat was mercifully brief as his first throw dropped me into the water. OMG it was cold. I also gasped sharply as I went into the water - I must have made a funny squeeky sound as I did so because I heard it and I heard everyone laugh. I was huffing and puffing to get some warm air as I climbed up for the next throw. As I sat there shivering in the breeze I realized why it was set up so you could not see the thrower - the drop was a total surprise when it came. I heard the next ball bounce away and I was sighed my relief just in time for a quick throw to get me dropped in again. COLD COLD COLD and I huffed and puffed as climbed out to the cheers and laughter of the crowd.

I dabbed at myself with the tiny towel they handed out. As I dried off I felt a wave of heat come over my skin, I guess it is this wave of warm well-being that makes Finns go from their sauna to jump into a frozen lake! But what a shock when you hit.

That was pretty quick to play and I have time for one more, so I want to go back to the HUMAN STATUE which was a relaxing place to think and maybe even meditate.

marlinsfan123
07-18-2015, 05:22 AM
I don't feel well, I need to go to the infirmary

otrsan
07-18-2015, 09:46 AM
For otrsan: Standing, hands on hips. 6o minutes, but roll a die before you begin. On a 1, add 10 minutes and roll again. 50 points

This was a true challenge. Thankfully I rolled a 2 and didn't have to add any more time. I'm afraid there was a lot of fidgeting but stayed naked and mostly in position the whole time.

I now have 113 points! I would like to buy a chance at orgasm please!

tallguy2241
07-18-2015, 09:59 AM
Lots going on at the Carnival!

CoG and lta in Commando Poker:

CoG draws JD and 5D, lta draws AS and 8D

The flop: 2H, 9C, 6S
The turn: 9S
The river: 2S Once again, the high card calls it. lta wins 10 points, CoG gets 2 days commando.

For Marv the Human Statue: Standing, bent over, spread your ass cheeks. 20 minutes 35 points

For marlinsfan at the Infirmary: A suppository regimen is recommended. Insert 5 grapes up your butt for 15 minutes. 40 points.

And our first chance at orgasm! And it's a harsh one! otrsan, you may cum, but you must do it outdoors...in daylight! And whether you do this or not, the points are spent.

Remember if you choose not to do a task, there are penalties to pay...see the first page.

qr1959
07-18-2015, 10:15 AM
I completed my 72 hours of being completely naked when using the bathroom. At home it was not bad. But at work it was a bit more difficut. But each time i entered, which beleive me was only when I really had to go, I stripped naked, did my business and dressed quickly.
Survived that, how about a quick trip to commando poker...

marlinsfan123
07-18-2015, 05:40 PM
Well, I declined a dare, so I am going to the stocks for 24 hours as punishment

otrsan
07-18-2015, 08:06 PM
And our first chance at orgasm! And it's a harsh one! otrsan, you may cum, but you must do it outdoors...in daylight! And whether you do this or not, the points are spent.

Ouch, that is harsh. Tried to think of some safe way to accomplish but just can't do it. So that's 100 points down the drain (13 left), and a trip to the CARNIVAL STOCKS for me.

tallguy2241
07-18-2015, 08:14 PM
Okay folks, we have 2 in the stocks. This is a chance to spend some of those hard earned points!

1 point per spank
5 per nipple twist
30 for an edge.

lta9613
07-18-2015, 09:34 PM
I think I'll make a trip to the rest room.

MarvHarvey
07-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Lots going on at the Carnival!

For Marv the Human Statue: Standing, bent over, spread your ass cheeks. 20 minutes 35 points

My mouth fell open at this "prize" to be carried out. This was not meditative!

The attendant sneered at me as I went to he corner. He put his hand between my shoulders and pushed me to bend forward. "You can lean your head on the wall, but I gotta see your little hole every second. I can't see it, you fail the task - so pull hard n those cheeks."

He had pushed me over far enough that my hands reached my knees, so I just reached back and pulled my cheeks. I leaned into the corner and waited. Very quickly the real problem would be how long my back could hold me like this. Time passed very slowly. I moved my head a bit in the corner to keep adjusting my back a tiny amount. Strain strain strain.

I knew that mister sneer was there looking at my hole. I really wasn't thinking about anyone else. Aaaggg, he was inside my head!

Time was passing, but it seemed very slow. My hands were falling asleep becaause I was pulling so hard on my cheeks, so I shifted my grip a bit, and tried to push my butt open a bit more. He was watching because I heard a chuckle behind me.

My back was vibrating and hurting as time passed and I was squirming steadily to try to stop having a real muscle spasm.

"Time's up." And as I let go with my hands I felt the attendant pat my bum. I really didn't like this guy.

As I got my voucher for 35 points and turned to leave, I saw mister sneer leave and another attendant take over. Wow! Cute and petite woman with a perfect body and huge smile. She wasn't as good looking as Ann Marie, but damn close. "Wanna try again?" she asked, and I had to say yes - HUMAN STATUE one more time.

tallguy2241
07-19-2015, 09:55 AM
For lta at the rest room:

For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points

And for Marv, at the Human Statue booth:

Standing, hands on breasts (“hand bra”), feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes. 15 points

qr1959 is waiting for an opponent for Poker

Jeopardy
07-19-2015, 02:48 PM
Having just missed getting to mess with the people in the stocks, I will go ahead and play a little poker...

otrsan
07-20-2015, 07:19 AM
A bit dejected after not being messed with in the stocks, I head back to the edge-o-matic.

tallguy2241
07-20-2015, 09:40 AM
qr1959 and Jeopardy step up for a hand of poker.

qr draws 2C and AS, Jeopardy gets KD and QC

flop: JH, 10S, 4D
turn: QH
river: JD

Jeopardy wins with 2 pairs, 15 points. 3 days commando for qr1959. In addition, sleep nude for 2 nights.

Edge-o-matic for otrsan: 12 edges in an hour, 36 points. Remember you must stay aroused for the full hour

lta9613
07-20-2015, 08:58 PM
Thank goodness there are two toilets in my house, at least 4 in the gym, and multiple in the mall lol. I decided to spend most of my day at the mall and gym so that my twenty four hours that started last night at 10 (around bed) wouldend tonight with me only using the two bathrooms in this house then and this morning and relying on the mall/gym for the day.

I think I'll go for autopia again.

MarvHarvey
07-21-2015, 02:13 AM
And for Marv, at the Human Statue booth:

Standing, hands on breasts (“hand bra”), feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes. 15 points

OK. This doesn't seem too tough, it will give me some time to think and be calm. The cute (did I say really cute) attendant pushed me quickly to the wall and said "Put your bra on," with a giggle.

As soon as I had my hands on my chest I felt a bit odd, but then I was standing naked staring at a wall from a distance of a few inches so what the heck. As I stood for a few minutes I had a sudden realization - she was naked like the contestants, not dressed like the attendants!

This got me thinking but I didn't know what to think. And thinking about her was distracting, she was that kind of drop-dead gorgeously cute chick with a bright-as-the-sun personality that guys just want to be liked by, even if they are attached. But then I heard her giggling with someone - probably female, but just too far back for me to be sure. Laughter. Her musical voice called out, "guys doing the hand bra look like they don't know what they should cover!" And that was followed by general laughter behind me. Male and female laughter - of course every man passing nearby stopped just because she was there.

I could hear the whispering as I stood, waiting. I really couldn't think about anything but the whispers and sometimes the giggles. She was reading me from behind and suddenly peeked around one side so she could see my front, my obvious arousal. "You are right, he is thinking about me! Or maybe about all of us here laughing at him," she said to her friend. This brought more hilarious laughter with the female voices more prominent. She peeked around again, "oh yeah, he can't stop thinking about all of us laughing. Look at him rise before our very eyes!"

With this laughter I was embarrassed and humiliated and very hard. Men and women were peeking around to look at that erection, while my hands covered my chest. A voice said, "maybe he wants to do the chicken dance!"

"Like I said at the beginning," the girls said, "guys don't know what to cover."

After another minute or two of general laughter, she came over and patted my bum. "Time's up," she chirped. And another hand patted my other cheek. I was started and looked over to see Ann Marie!!

As soon as I recognized her she was completely consumed with laughter. "You are so wonderful!" she said when she could talk. "I am glad you like my cousin Ellie. Ellie, this is the wonderful Harv I have been telling you about, the man I'm going to spend my life with." I was speechless - but not too speechless to note that between the two naked women standing in front of me, Ellie in her 5 feet of perfect petite-ness was probably cuter than my Ann Marie. Wow!

I heard the story: Ann Marie guessed where I was hanging out in this time off between major projects, so she sent Ellie to find me. She knew the people who ran the carnival from back running GameShow, and they were happy to let Ellie volunteer as an attendant.

My voice was coming back but before I could join the conversation Ann Marie said to Ellie, "give him another HUMAN STATUE task while we have all these people around. I think, dear cousin, that you and I being here attracts a lot of men to help us watch him." My face got red and my erection started to come back as Ellie went back to the counter to find out my fate. This HUMAN STATUE would really be on display.

Surfsop3
07-21-2015, 05:30 AM
Finally putting on underwear again today but I find myself needing to take a trip to the REST ROOM.

tallguy2241
07-21-2015, 08:09 AM
Marv, again, at the Human Statue booth:

Sit in a chair, legs as far apart as possible, hands on crotch. 30 minutes. 15 points

Surfsop at the rest room: For a 24 hour period, you must be nude every time you use a rest room. 20 points

qr1959
07-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Beginning my 3 commando days Tuesday. Will be sleeping nude the next two nights. Glad it is summer, makes it easy to sleep nude.... no peeking in my windows... LOL

CrackersofGraham
07-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Now that my 2 days of commando are finished, it's nice to feel the warm softness of underwear once more, and also to not have my dick get caught in my zipper >__<.

Now that I've given my admittedly short report, I think I'll rest up before doing anything else.

lta9613
07-21-2015, 03:53 PM
I would like to visit Autopia again please.

victorias_angel
07-21-2015, 04:02 PM
Height: 5' 0
Weight: 133 lbs
Hair/eye color: both brown
Distinguishing characteristics: a mole near my belly button.

I'll go to the human dartboard booth.

tallguy2241
07-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Sorry about that, lta! One trip to the Autopia, coming up!

Do a 15 minute drive. Once during the drive, park the car, walk around it once, with the headlights on! 50 points

And welcome Victoria to the Carnival! Step right up folks, 10 points gets you 10 darts!

Surfsop3
07-21-2015, 10:06 PM
Starting my 24 hours of complete nudity during bathroom use. Gonna be interesting when I have to go out shopping later today.

MarvHarvey
07-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Marv, again, at the Human Statue booth:

Sit in a chair, legs as far apart as possible, hands on crotch. 30 minutes. 15 points

This task might be a bit restful, except now I had Ellie and Ann Marie to be whispering behind my back - maybe I could ignore them. Ellie produced a chair and set it down facing out from the corner, "Here you go," she said. And when I went to turn it around, she said, with a wink, "for this one you get to sit facing your fans!"

O.M.G. not even the protection of having the watchers out of sight - staring at that blank wall was beginning to sound very good about now. I sat and spread my legs, then covered my bits with my hands. Ann Marie had bene whispering to Ellie, who now said, "No, backs of your hands against your legs, so your hands cup your stuff, there. I won't start the clock until you are in proper position!" I moved my hands until I was basically holding my bits in my hands, for everyone to see. And with Ellie and Ann Marie there, one simply beautiful and Ellie the cutest and most perfectly formed pixie you ever saw, there were lots of guys around to watch with them.

I was facing them all, and I don't know what or how I did it, but I almost blacked out my mind. I closed my eyes and tried not to hear. Of course I peeked at the girls from time to time, and they noticed when I did, but no matter how I tried I heard every whisper and giggle and chuckle. My bits didn't know whether to be hard or soft, so they went up and down.

At long last the time was up. I was long past ready to go home, and Ann Marie helped by informing me that we were going. I am not sure what I thought when she said Ellie was coming too, because she was going to live with us while job hunting. But then Ellie said "Not to worry, I like taking my clothes off at home so you'll get to see lots of me. Besides, I will come back here with you to keep an eye on you for my cousin!"

My brain was in a whirl as we all went to get our clothes and go home.

swrd4
07-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Okay I'm a guy I'm 5 foot nine I have dark blonde hair and I have no chest hair or tattoo but I have a mole on my privates. I choose human statue

qr1959
07-23-2015, 08:10 AM
Two nights naked sleeping done, and I am commando today to complete that part of my poker debt.
How about a trip to the stocks... My GF really likes this idea and wants me to build some real stocks, so I will try them out at the Carnival..

tallguy2241
07-23-2015, 09:27 AM
Getting caught up:

For Vicoria's Angel: No One stepped up, but no one goes away empty=handed from a booth anymore! So you receive 3 rubber band snaps to the left nipple, 4 to the right nipple, 1 to the left thigh, 3 to the right thigh. Score 22 points.

swrd4, welcome to the Carnival! For your Human Statue, Lie face down, legs spread. 60 minutes. 40 points

For qr1959: Sorry, the Stocks is not a regular booth, but a penalty area. It's an option for those who do not wish to do an assigned task. So find another booth (maybe one that has tasks you don't like!) and turn down what's assigned. THEN you can do the stocks!

qr1959
07-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Thank you Tallguy... i beleive I will head to the human dart board... see how i do there

tallguy2241
07-23-2015, 02:15 PM
Thank you Tallguy... i beleive I will head to the human dart board... see how i do there

Ok folks...your chance to spend a few points. Only 10 points for 10 darts.

lta9613
07-23-2015, 02:50 PM
This one was a hard one to do...

I disrobed in my car and started my drive. I had picked out the destination of a park during the day time!! I figured that this would cut down any attention from the headlights. Also, it was a little rainy today so hopefully I could find a spot where people weren't. There are many trails for this park so I was doing my drive where I spotted one with no cars. I parked, waited for a car to go by and made my move. I was fully erect from the thrill and made my way behind the car. No cars either from either side of the road...phew! Continued around until I reached my door which I hurried up and slammed so I could redress. I then drove more around the park to complete the 15 minutes.

I think I need to go back to the rest room though

Jeopardy
07-23-2015, 03:09 PM
I'll take 10 darts and a trip to the snack bar please...

tallguy2241
07-23-2015, 04:02 PM
lta at the rest room: For a 24 hour period, every time you need to pee, you must edge, either before or after. 25 points

Jeopardy at the snack bar: Pie fight! Cover your face in whipped cream for 30 points. Choose another player to get creamed also, and they get 20 points.

Darts will be resolved later.

tallguy2241
07-24-2015, 11:07 PM
Resolving qr1959's darts:

Including 10 from Jeopardy, qr receives 22 darts: 4 to the left nipple, 4 to the right nipple, 7 to the left thigh, 7 to the right thigh

Booths await!

Surfsop3
07-25-2015, 04:00 AM
At the mall had to find a stall to completely strip while I was shopping to pee during that 24 hour period. Luckily for the rest of the day I simply remained naked at home apart from my chastity belt in order to save time when having to pee.

Not feeling well but also hungry. Trying to decide if I should first visit the INFIRMARY or if I'm just overly hungry and need to visit the SNACK BAR.

lta9613
07-25-2015, 07:44 PM
Well those were 9 edges that made things quite unpleasant. I was actually out at a restaurant and went to a urinal where I forgot that I had to edge until I was done using the restroom...Had to stand there awkwardly.

Well, I have 165 points...I'll throw 100 at the House of Orgasm!

tallguy2241
07-25-2015, 07:50 PM
It's your lucky day, lta...you get to enjoy a simple orgasm, any way you like!

Surfsop: so which do you pick?

Surfsop3
07-26-2015, 03:52 AM
Let's hit up the INFIRMARY. Get me checked out first?

qr1959
07-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Thank you Jeopardy, I appreciate your participation.
OK so now for the 22 darts. I told my GF about this and she was so happy. She told me she would be happy to help. She tied my hands behind my back and stripped me naked. She told me to sit on the chair and be quiet. She did two on each nipple, hard. That made me stand up abit. I gave out a yell and she told me to be quiet or she would make sure I was quiet. She then moved to my left thigh.... 4 quick snaps on in the same place, then she moved to the right thigh... 4 more. THen back to the left thigh for the remaining 3 just alittle higher, and the same on the right. I was OK with those but they did sting. Then she want back to the nipples to give the last two on each one. One on the left then one on the right, then repeat. I did give out a yelp with those last two. She just gave out a giggle and took the rubber band and snapped the tip of my dick. She said that was from her..... That hurt.

tallguy2241
07-26-2015, 10:23 PM
Let's hit up the INFIRMARY. Get me checked out first?

You seem to have a strange pain that you can't quite seem to "pin" down. For 2 hours, must have 2 clothespins attached somewhere. That means you must attach a pair before you can remove a pair. Keep no pair on for more than 20 minutes. 35 points

qr1959
07-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Got alittle time to kill here at the carnival, feeling alittle hungry. Time to head for the snack bar, some light refreshment is in order.

petmykitty
07-28-2015, 09:26 AM
well, after getting back from nice long vacation, I decide time to chill out and do nothing, so I head over to the human statue booth

tallguy2241
07-28-2015, 12:08 PM
qr1959 at the Snack Bar: Stick an unwrapped chocolate bar down your pants while out in a public place. Leave it there for at least an hour. 40 points

petmykitty, as a human statue:Lie face down, legs spread. 60 minutes. 40 points. And welcome back!

And, if you have ever wanted to get back at your humble Gamemaster, see this thread:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=228731

and leave your suggestions!

electricity
07-28-2015, 12:35 PM
I'm back after a few weeks away with work, and I'm a bit peckish, so I'm stopping at the snack bar first !

tallguy2241
07-28-2015, 01:38 PM
I'm back after a few weeks away with work, and I'm a bit peckish, so I'm stopping at the snack bar first !

Welcome back! You are to be a human sundae! Cover yourself with: One bottle of chocolate syrup, one can whipped cream 20 points. Add chopped nuts and a cherry for 20 more points

kay878
07-28-2015, 01:42 PM
Back again.

Off to the Edge-o-matic!

tallguy2241
07-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Back again.

Off to the Edge-o-matic!

Glad to see people flocking back to the Carnival!

Edge-o-matic says: 12 edges. But remember to stay aroused for a full hour.

VinnyXXX
07-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Id lke to take a visit to the carnival.

5'8
140lb
brown hair, brown eyes
only thing distinguishable would be good amounts of pubic hair.

I think ill go and visit the first attraction I saw, the Edge-o-matic

tallguy2241
07-28-2015, 04:56 PM
Welcome to the Carnival, Vinny!

9 edges from the Edge-o-matic...27 points when completed.

lta9613
07-28-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm gonna go for my personal favorite...Autopia!

tallguy2241
07-28-2015, 07:59 PM
lta, back at the Autopia:

15 minutes, no clothes in car at all! 50 points

petmykitty
07-29-2015, 10:12 AM
well, luckily floor was recently vacuumed and cleaned up, was very interesting having my kitty, and to bunnies visiting me, and I unable to move while lying on floor. they help keep me warm.

I want to try autopia

tallguy2241
07-29-2015, 10:15 AM
I want to try autopia

15 minute drive, clothes must be kept on back seat 25 points.

Lills16
07-29-2015, 11:19 AM
Can I try my hand at the carnival, I would like to play poker

tallguy2241
07-29-2015, 12:42 PM
New players always welcome! Lills needs an opponent!

CrackersofGraham
07-29-2015, 07:20 PM
I'll go up against Lills, why not.

tallguy2241
07-30-2015, 12:36 AM
Lills16 and CoG, a little Commando poker

Liis draws QD and 4D
CoG: JC and 2H

flop: 9D, 8H, 7H
turn: 4C
river: AS

Today's big winner, Lills16, with a pair of 4's, score 10 points
CoG, 2 days Commando

qr1959
07-30-2015, 05:30 AM
The weather here, as in most places in the US is quite warm. So I took my Hershey's chocolate bar, unwrapped it and placed it in my underwear. Yes, it melted very quickly. I was headed home, I had to stop and get gas and pick up a few things at the store. By the time I got home it was VERY melted and sticking to most parts of my private parts.
So now that I am cleaned up a bit, I think it is time to stop by the tattoo parlor... after all we know that tats at the carnival are only going to stay on for a few days..... right Tallguy????

tallguy2241
07-30-2015, 06:11 AM
um....right...

and boy, did you pass out! The tattoo artist writes "CUM DUMP" in 3 inch high letters right across your chest. 50 points

petmykitty
07-30-2015, 06:54 PM
my late night naked drive had me excited, but nervous as well. I only brought a bathrobe, and tossed in in back seat before I got in my car. I was nervous knowing I could not cover up, and took drive on highway. figured cars be going to fast, and all in same direction, might not be noticed as much. (usually a speed demon, I put my car on cruse control, to make sure I not speed and get pulled over by the cops)

think will go for hand at Commando Poker

tallguy2241
07-31-2015, 04:29 PM
petmykitty needs an opponent!

brandonlow67042
08-01-2015, 09:56 AM
I will play against her.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210
Hair color/ Eye color: red hair blue eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest

tallguy2241
08-01-2015, 10:27 AM
petmykitty against brandonlow67042 (5 digits, really?) in Commando Poker

pet draws: JH, 4H
brandon: QD, JS

flop: KD, QC, 2D
turn: 3D
river: 9D

brandon wins, with a flush! 40 points
petmykitty, 5 days commando. In addition, for a 24 hour period, whenever you use a restroom, you must be nude.

petmykitty
08-01-2015, 01:25 PM
will be interesting going to bathroom at work tonight.
(expically considering they restrooms with stalls, so who knows who will be in stall next to me)

MarvHarvey
08-02-2015, 11:23 AM
When I went back to the Carnival, Ann Marie sent her cuter-then-cute cousin Ellie to "keep an eye on" me. We got undressed and went in.

"HUMAN STATUE first," said Ellie. "That will keep you busy while I look around the place and see what else there is. Maybe they have some new booths."

So we headed to the Human Statue booth, where she told the attendant to keep me busy for a while. As he looked up and down her petite form (I guess from the near-drool that he probably isn't gay) she said, "feel free to tease him while he is doing his statue. He deserves it!"

brandonlow67042
08-02-2015, 04:31 PM
as I feel a bit horny. I go to the edge o matic booth to see how many edges i have to do.

tallguy2241
08-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Remember brandon...1 hour being hard, while you do your edges.

20 edges! 60 points if completed

lta9613
08-02-2015, 11:17 PM
So it took a few days, but I finally worked up the nerve to do my task. I snuck out to my car around an hour and a half ago buck naked. Unfortunately, I parked under a streetlight...let's hope the neighbors weren't watching! The drive itself was rather uneventful...I stuck to single lane roads. Getting from my car to the house though, that was a different story. There was a neighbor who wanted to talk, I had to go naked driving again lol.

I think I'll go to the rest room

tallguy2241
08-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Almost missed you there Marv:

Sit in a chair, legs as far apart as possible, hands on knees. 30 minutes. 15 points

lta: For a 24 hour period, you must be nude every time you use a rest room. 20 points

Lills16
08-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Anyone for a game of poker ?

marlinsfan123
08-03-2015, 03:54 AM
I am! Let's play!

qr1959
08-03-2015, 08:27 AM
You are correct tallguy, he did a good job with the "cum dump" across my chest with permanent marker. GF saw it and asked about it. I told her how it came to happen, she laughed and proceeded to do just what it said on my chest......I will not go into details here.....
So I am off to the Human Statue booth, hoping for some fun there.

tallguy2241
08-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Lills and marlinsfan for Poker:

Lills: 7H, 4H marlinsfan: 8C, 2H

flop: 3H, 9S, AS
turn: JC
river: AH

Another bunch of crap! marlinsfan wins...barely. 10 points
Lills, 2 days commando

qr at the Human Statue booth:

Standing, hands on hips. 60 minutes, but roll a die. On a 1, add 10 minutes and roll again. 50 points

marlinsfan123
08-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Yay! I win! I will celebrate at the snack booth

Lills16
08-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Congratulations Marlinsfan, there goes my boxers for a couple of days.

tallguy2241
08-03-2015, 10:50 PM
marlinsfan at the snack booth:

Dump a large soda down your pants at a fast food place. 30points
Get someone of the opposite gender to do it: 50 points

In either case, there must be strangers around.

marlinsfan123
08-04-2015, 04:00 AM
The dare I got at the snack bar is against my limits, so I'm not going to do it. Back to the stocks, 24 hours everyone.

tallguy2241
08-04-2015, 08:06 AM
The dare I got at the snack bar is against my limits, so I'm not going to do it. Back to the stocks, 24 hours everyone.

1 point for a spank, 5 points for a nipple twist for 5 seconds, or 30 points to make him edge.

marlinsfan123
08-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Wow my luck continues. Already had one trip to the stocks unpunished, and it seems there will be another one.

tallguy2241
08-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Wow my luck continues. Already had one trip to the stocks unpunished, and it seems there will be another one.

1. The day is still young!

2. To prevent that from happening, just like the human dart doard, there will be a random factor thrown into the mix. You will get something

brandonlow67042
08-04-2015, 02:46 PM
so last night I kept my self hard for an hour. of that hour I managed to pull off 30 edges with 4 minutes to spare as I didn't wan't do waste all my edges so quickly but still wanted to get them all done in the hour. After I had 4 minutes left I let the edge fade a little so I couldn't edge again but made certain that I definitively stayed hard the whole time. Now that I have 100 points total I would now like to cash them in for an unique way to cum.

tallguy2241
08-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Nothing too extreme, Brandon....edge 3 times before you cum

oh...and ruin it

lta9613
08-04-2015, 03:47 PM
I have completed my 24 hours of nude rest-rooming.. nothing to report really because the only places I used the restroom were my house and the gym. And you're supposed to be naked in the gym locker room lol!

This puts me up to 135 points so I'll spend ten of them to have marlins twist his nipples, since he asked so nicely for something.

lta9613
08-04-2015, 03:48 PM
And oops, I'll be looking for a poker partner, if there's not already one waiting to play.

Lills16
08-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Id be up for another game of poker.

MarvHarvey
08-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Almost missed you there Marv:

Sit in a chair, legs as far apart as possible, hands on knees. 30 minutes. 15 points

Ellie turned to hear what I got, and laughed at this. "Make him sit facing everyone so they can see him better," she suggested to the attendant.

He liked that, so I quickly found myself on a chair in the corner - with my legs splayed out along the two walls and me staring out at everyone who cared to look at me. The attendant never took his eyes off me, usually my droopy bits or looking at my face when he whispered to someone. A real comedian I guess because he kept them laughing almost the whole time I was there.

After a while Ellie returned, and most of the eyeballs watched her, as usual. Then the time was up and I was only too glad to go, even as Ellie dragged me to the DUNK TANK. Half way there, she suddenly turned to the HOUSE OF ORGASM.

"Ann Marie said I could do this - a little treat for me," she smirked, looking too much like the Dori I met so many months ago. I gasped as she said, "let's use those points here," and leaned on the counter while my points were counted -115 now - and then 100 were deducted.

tallguy2241
08-05-2015, 08:40 AM
lta vs Lills in Poker:

lta: 6H, 3H Lills: QS, KH

flop:9C, 4S, 8D
turn: 9D
river: 4C

Lills wins, technically with 2 pair. 15 points
lta, 3 days commando

For Marv: your 100 points earn you an orgasm, but you must rub the cum in your hair and leave it for an hour before washing.

marlinsfan123
08-05-2015, 10:12 AM
I'll head to the human statue booth next. Thanks for letting me off easy in the stocks guys!

Lills16
08-05-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm on a hot streak playing poker, anyone want to try and halt my charge.

petmykitty
08-06-2015, 06:58 AM
I head over to get new tattoo

marylandguy
08-06-2015, 07:03 AM
Hi I'm joining the carnival

Height:6'2
Weight:275
Hair color/ Eye color:
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: none

I'll take you on lills in poker your steak ends

spaceistheplace
08-06-2015, 07:55 AM
I'd like to join :p

Height:5'6
Weight: 136 lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown hair, green eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos?: Nose piercing, that's all really.

I'd like to go to the human dartboard booth if that's possible.

MarvHarvey
08-06-2015, 08:34 AM
For Marv: your 100 points earn you an orgasm, but you must rub the cum in your hair and leave it for an hour before washing.

Ellie laughed at me, "Ann Marie is not here to do it for you - you'll have to do it in front of all these people - nyah nyah."

And so I started stroking slowly, trying to think of Ann Marie, but as Ellie - naked as everyone else at the Carnival - kept talking to me and giggling, it was her filling my mind even as she called out to others to watch.

With the sick thrill of humiliation and Ellie's giggling it didn't take very long at all and I was rubbing cum in my hair.

She dragged me to the DUNK TANK, "now we can wait for your new hair-care product to dry. By the time your hour is up, you'll probably have an opponent."

tallguy2241
08-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Okay, let's get caught up!

marlinsfan as a statue: Standing, bent over, spread your ass cheeks. 20 minutes 35 points

Lills and marylandguy (welcome to the Carnival, mdguy!)

Lillis: 3S, JC mdguy: QH, 2S
flop: Ac, AS, 4H
turn: 9H
river: 10C

once again, mostly garbage...mdguy wins with a pair, and queen kicker, 10 points

2 days commando for Lills, the streak ends

petmykitty for a tattoo: Once again, the artist must have spiked the punch...write "FUCK ME HERE" with an arrow pointing down, in 3 inch high letters, right below your navel.

spaceistheplace, welcome to the Carnival! 10 points for 10 throws, people...step right up. Also, there is now a random amount of darts regardless.

And Marv needs a dunk tank opponent!

marylandguy
08-07-2015, 04:49 AM
I'm feeling frisky so time to go to edge o matic

tallguy2241
08-07-2015, 08:17 AM
I'm feeling frisky so time to go to edge o matic

And so you shall:

One hour arousal....17 edges. 51 points if completed

marlinsfan123
08-07-2015, 08:38 AM
I'll go to the dunk tank with Marv!

sissysub01
08-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Height: 6'
Weight: 145lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: Sandy Brown/ Hazel
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: not really. i have high hips.

i'll take a trip to the Tattoo Artist please.

: )

tallguy2241
08-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Marv and marlins at the Dunk Tank:

marlins takes his place over the Tank, Marv throws and misses the first throw, just barely hits the second <splash>, and scores again on the third <splash>Switching places, marlins scores on the first <splash>just misses the second, and bounces off the target, but doesn't get the score on the 3rd!

So Marv gets 20 points and a 1 minute cold shower, marlins 10 points and a 2 minute cols shower.

Welcome sissysub01 to the Carnival! The Tattoo artist write "petmykitty" on your inner right thigh.

sissysub01
08-07-2015, 09:54 AM
i think i will take one more trip to the tattoo artist (finished the last one)

and then we will see after that.

Thank You for the carnival.

spaceistheplace
08-07-2015, 10:30 AM
I'm all alone at the dartboard :c

marylandguy
08-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Well just finished my edges... Very hard to stay aroused the whole hr n edge 17 times... Just barely got the 17th edge in before the sixty minutes was up...now I'm horny n frustrated n ready to come back to carnival tomorrow...any suggestions where I should go anyone?

marlinsfan123
08-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Completed my appointment at the human statue! Ready for a showdown at the dunk tank

MarvHarvey
08-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Marv and marlins at the Dunk Tank:

marlins takes his place over the Tank, Marv throws and misses the first throw, just barely hits the second <splash>, and scores again on the third <splash>Switching places, marlins scores on the first <splash>just misses the second, and bounces off the target, but doesn't get the score on the 3rd!

So Marv gets 20 points and a 1 minute cold shower, marlins 10 points and a 2 minute cols shower.

Marlins and I were waiting at the tank, wondering what the delay was, when Ellie appeared with a couple of attendants carrying big buckets. As they dumped these into the tank, we saw that the buckets were full of crushed ice! Yike! Ellie said, "Ann Marie told me to see her pals here and make sure the tank was freshened up for you!" Poor Marlins, being here with me and my shadow!

He got in the stool first and waited, holding his breath, while I threw my first ball over the top of the machine. He was holding his breath again when the next one was close enough that it set off the machine and in he went. He was gasping from the cold shock and shivering as he got back in the seat for my last ball. Because he couldn't see me throwing he could not see it coming and was just trying to breathe when he got dropped in again. This time he got a fair gulp of water and was choking and gasping as they helped him out.

I got in the seat and waited. Marlins was a few minutes recovering, so I had to sit and wait - not knowing when he would start throwing. SPLASH!! I fell in and got a deep breath of water as his first ball hit the mark. I was half drowned and gasping, coughing and choking as they helped me out. Wow! I don't know if he waited until I was about to breathe in or not, but it sure worked out that way. I was shivering in the breeze when I sat in the chair again. He waited a bit and I shivered. BANG! The next ball bounced off the board but nothing happened. I sat and shivered some more until BANG! again and I was not getting dunked again.

I got down and shook hands with Marlins and we both wondered what booth to go to next. Ellie made up my mind, "I have to go chat up the nice muscular guys who brought the ice, so you go to the HUMAN STATUE where I know you can't get into any mischief."

tallguy2241
08-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Statue, Marv? Again? We may have to close down the booth for maintenance!

Standing, feet a comfortable distance apart. Hands on head. 20 minutes. 25 points

marylandguy
08-08-2015, 01:19 AM
Was on my way to autopia bit I'm feeling a bit weird so I go over to the infirmary to see what's wrong

Wedgieslut12345
08-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Height:5 11
Weight:50kg
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown hair, brown eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, nope nothing really

As I arrive to the carnival I head over to the commando and poker to test my luck.

tallguy2241
08-08-2015, 09:20 AM
spaceistheplace at the dartboard: no more being stranded forgotten at the dartboard. Randon passersby deliver10 shots: 1 to the left nipple, 4 to the right nipple, 2 to the inner left thigh, 3 to the inner right thigh. 20 points.

mdguy at the infirmary: Attach 5 clothespins to the inside of each thigh. Pull them off after 15 minutes.

Welcome to the Carnival, Wedgieslut12345. Need another opponent for poker!

marlinsfan123
08-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Whoo boy that was cold! I'll play him in poker!

tallguy2241
08-08-2015, 02:23 PM
wedgie and marlins for Poker:

wedgie: JD, 10D marlins: 9H, 9S Interesting opening!
flop: KS, 4H, JS
turn: KS
river: 4S

Both players have 2 pair, but wedgie's is higher. Wedgis wins, 20 points.
marlin, for losing just barely, gets 3 days Commando. In addition, you get 3 edges.

electricity
08-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Ok.. So now I have 162 points, i'm going to head over to The House of Orgasm excitedly looking forward to what awaits me ! :)

tallguy2241
08-08-2015, 04:03 PM
For electricity: Edge 3 times before you cum, but there must be half an hour between each edge, and between the last edge and your orgasm.

Jeopardy
08-08-2015, 08:46 PM
I'd like to spend 100 points on an orgasm, please!

tallguy2241
08-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Ok, Jeopardy! You may cum however you like, you just can't be at home when you do so.

tallguy2241
08-08-2015, 11:32 PM
All right...The Carnival's going strong! And with that, a couple of new additions.

First, there's a rogue clown on the loose! And we don't know which booth he may show up at! If he is at the same booth as you, in addition to your task, he will dump something messy on you, on your head, face, chest, or genitals. As much as is practical, the messy task should be combined with the standard task. Fail to get messy as the clown directs, and it's like forfeiting any other task. Furthermore, the clown's extra task awards NO extra tokens!

The other new addition is a Ferris Wheel! Here's another chance to be interactive with another Carnival Goer. But this one is a little different. If you want to ride, it costs 10 points. Furthermore, do NOT post here that you want to ride....pm me instead. When I have to riders, we will resolve the encounter. When you PM me, also indicate your choices from the following, one from each group:

Group A: 1. Defend the nipples
2. Defend the genitals

Group B: 1. Apply ice to the other's nipples for 3 minutes
2. Twist the other's nipples for 3 minutes
3. Snap a rubber band on the other's nipples 5 times each
4. Apply ice to the other's genitals for 3 minutes
5. Snap a rubber band on the other's genitals 10 times
6. Force the other to have a ruined orgasm

Naturally, if your "defense" matches up with the other's "offense", then you are not subject to the task.

Remember, if you want to ride, deduct 10 points, and PM me with your choice from A and your choice from B. DO NOT POST HERE!

marylandguy
08-09-2015, 05:41 PM
OK task done I had the clips on myvthigh for 15 minutes n then ripped them off like a zipper def felt the sting.

I think I deserve a treat so let's go to the snack bar

qr1959
08-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Statue booth pretty uneventful. Stood, naked, hands on hips. The dice were not a factor, thank goodness. So now off to a new booth. I do like the idea of the wandering wild clown... I think I might temp the human dart board again.
Thanks tallguy

spaceistheplace
08-10-2015, 07:35 AM
ouchie...those people at the dart board have good aim. I think I'll go to the edge-o-matic booth. :D

tallguy2241
08-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Lots going on...

maylandguy at the snack bar: For a 24 hour period, eat all meals blindfolded 20 points

qr1959 steps up to be a dartboard. 10 points to add 10 darts to his total.

spaceistheplace: 14 edges, one hour arousal.

and there is one person waiting in line for the new Ferris Wheel. Who else ants to go for a ride?

marylandguy
08-11-2015, 04:24 AM
OK pretty simple eating my meals blindfolded... Rely didn't affect anything so that was a way twenty points. I think it'd tune to go to the autopia and see what awaitsc me

marlinsfan123
08-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Not too much fun. To the restroom I go

electricity
08-11-2015, 02:26 PM
So after that ball bursting Orgasm, I'm a bit peckish - Over to the Snack bar for me to grab something to eat - I hope I don't get humiliated in public ;)

tallguy2241
08-11-2015, 11:53 PM
All right...getting caught up:

marlinsfan at the restroom: Lie down in a bath tub, and pee on yourself 40 points

marylandguy heads to the Autopia: no clothes in the car at all, 15 minute drive, 50 points.

electricity at the snack bar (well, I should hope so! How else do they run their cash registers?): For a 24 hour period, eat all meals blindfolded 20 points.

qr1959: 4 to the left nipple, 1 to the right nipple, 1 to the inner left thigh, 4 to the inner right thigh

spaceistheplace
08-12-2015, 05:19 AM
Had a hard time at the edge-o-matic, only got through five edges xc so 15 points?

Now I have to swing by the restroom!

tallguy2241
08-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Had a hard time at the edge-o-matic, only got through five edges xc so 15 points?

Now I have to swing by the restroom!

Sorry my dear...at the Edge-o-matic it's all or nothing. It's meant to be tough!

At the restroom: For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points

marylandguy
08-12-2015, 01:57 PM
So I jumped into my car and stated my naked drive. I went around to there other side of my town and back. Has a girl notice I wasn't wearing a shirt so she tried to get a closedt look. I was able to get away and went home. Mission accomplished

I think it's time to get to the snack bar today

Lills16
08-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Poker time, anyone up for a game ?

tallguy2241
08-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Lills needs an opponent!

marylandguy at the snack bar: Sing for your supper! Order anything you like from a fast food place, but you must sing your order! 50 points

qr1959
08-13-2015, 04:49 AM
Dart hits complete.... the single ones were not that bad... but the 4, on the same spot on the thigh and on the nipple stung..... but some of us just like to be used...
Need a quick break, off to the snack bar. I just hope that crazy clown is not there.

spaceistheplace
08-13-2015, 06:32 AM
Only had to find my way to three different bathrooms, easy peasy. I think I'll join the poker game.

MarvHarvey
08-13-2015, 07:59 AM
Statue, Marv? Again? We may have to close down the booth for maintenance!

Standing, feet a comfortable distance apart. Hands on head. 20 minutes. 25 points

Ellie was gone to chat up the hunks who had filled the dunk tank with ice - I had seen the twitchy smile on her face and figured she was probably making out with them already. I was waiting for the attendant to give me yet another human statue assignment.

He laughed as he read it off and showed me to the wall. Once my hands were on my head, he started the timer. This time was easy, I thought, with an easy task and no Ellie to start the whispering behind me.

But after only a minute or two I realized that in some weird way I missed the teasing behind my back - this was boring boring boring.

Still boring.

A little while later I noticed a ripple of sound - there was a crowd behind me. And it got louder and I could hear male voices - Ellie must be back and drawing a crowd. But even as the teasing became loud enough for me to hear, I found the little thrill of humiliation helped the time pass.

When the time was up I turned around and there at the middle of the crowd was Ellie - with Ann Marie! Ann Marie gave me a big shark-eating Dori-smile and said: "Ellie has been keeping you out of trouble, but now we are going to get away from boring games and have some real fun. HA HA HA HA!" And both of them giggled so hard they could not breathe, and the crowd joined in as they saw the look on my face. "On to the HUMAN DARTBOARD!"

tallguy2241
08-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Ok folks! Marv is a target! 10 points for 10 throws!

And we have Lills and spaceistheplace for poker:

Lills: 6S, 9D space: 10S, 5C
flop: AC, 3C, KD
turn: QC
river: 7C

space has a flush! 25 points.
Lills, that's 5 days commando. In addition, edge once each of those 5 days.

marylandguy
08-14-2015, 04:41 AM
Sorry but I was unable to do my talk of singing a order at a fast food restaurant.
As punishment I'll spend a day in the stocks.

marlinsfan123
08-14-2015, 04:43 AM
I will spend a point to spank maryland guy. I''m up for a round of poker

tallguy2241
08-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Step right up folks...marylandguy is in the stocks!

and marlinsfan needs an opponent

spaceistheplace
08-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Lucky me!! I think I'll go back to the human dartboard if I can. I think I'm at 60 points if I'm counting correctly.

marylandguy
08-14-2015, 10:22 AM
So far just a hard spank done as I wait in the stocks for any takers

tallguy2241
08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
spaceistheplace is at the dartboard...still only 10 points for 10 darts

marylandguy
08-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Now that I'm out of the stock is time to play some poker

electricity
08-17-2015, 10:51 AM
I wasn't able to do my last stall as I've been away recently - I'm in the carnival stocks for 24 hours I suppose.

Reptile
08-17-2015, 03:59 PM
fantastic! happy carnival everyone. appologies for my late arrival!

I strip down.. rather nervously saying goodbye to my orgasms for the time being.

now I look the part. im about 5ft 9.shortish dark brown hair, wet from swimming. defined jaw
im about 11stone. im strong and built in the upper body from swimming. abs not as defined as they can be. hairy legs and arms.. no real chest hair apart from a mass of hair on each nipple. a small trail of hair attemps to join the nipples.. but fails. there's a lightning shaped scar on my right side from a surf board fin.

wow this place is crazy.. just what I was looking for!!! im eager to play one of the games.. but what use will i be on an empty stomach? i stop by at the snackbar.."excuse me.. yes.. you. the tallguy.. how about something to eat please?"

marylandguy
08-17-2015, 04:49 PM
Electricity im spending ten points for ten spanks ten points for two nipple twists and 30 pints for a edge.. Enjoy

tallguy2241
08-18-2015, 01:08 PM
A little catching up to do:

electricity got a little attention while in the stocks. 10 spanks, 2 nipple twists, and an edge!

Reptile! It's about time you got here! At the snack bar: Pour a refrigerator-chilled 2 liter bottle of soda over your head 25 points

marylandguy needs an opponent for poker!

Lills16
08-18-2015, 01:11 PM
I'll try my luck at poker... must be due a win

Reptile
08-18-2015, 03:12 PM
popped a 2 litre bottle of r.whites lemonade in the fridge. looks like it'll have to be neat vodka's then!

tallguy2241
08-18-2015, 03:48 PM
marylandguy and Lills in poker:

mdguy: 3S, JS Lills: 3C, 7D

flop: QH,9S,6D
turn: 6H
river: 10H

mdguy wins by virtue of his Jack. 10 points
Lills: 2 more Commando days

Lills16
08-18-2015, 03:56 PM
Omg. I can't remember what it's like to wear underwear. Perhaps I should try a new game.

Reptile
08-18-2015, 04:01 PM
haha.. keep going lills.I gave up underwear for a month last year to avoid giving up booze. think of all the washing you are saving.

ive put the lemonade in the freezer... that should speed things up!

Reptile
08-18-2015, 04:28 PM
done. best £1.39 ive ever spent. the bottle felt pretty damn chilled so I ran up to the bath room, stripped, got in my large shower and shut the door with the two spot lights on me. I quickly un screwed the cap and held the bottle of lemonade upright over the top of my head and the cold fizz poured down my my back and front. I tried to drink as much as I could and occasionally I felt drowned. it actually went on for a lot longer than I had expected. afterwards the sugar had left me completely sticky and needed two washes with soap (especially the hair) to get rid of it all.

right thats 25 points

Reptile
08-18-2015, 04:33 PM
but you know what.. after 2 litres of lemonade.. I damn well gotta got to the restroom!

marylandguy
08-18-2015, 05:22 PM
I think I'm going to play some more poker

marlinsfan123
08-19-2015, 02:57 AM
I'll go to the... HUMAN STATUE booth

Reptile
08-19-2015, 03:38 PM
maryland guy.. im definitely up for some poker. once ive seen out this restroom stop ill take you on. tallguy whats in store?

tallguy2241
08-19-2015, 05:43 PM
sorry, reptile...real life interevened.

Reptile in the restroom: For a 24 hour period, every time you need to pee, you must edge, either before or after. 25 points

marlins as a human statue: Standing, hands on breasts (“hand bra”), feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes. 15 points

Reptile
08-20-2015, 03:11 AM
yikes! right ill start the clock now.

Reptile
08-20-2015, 04:41 AM
only one hour in and had to go to the work toilet...I left relieved.. yet unrelieved.. oh the irony!