PDA

View Full Version : 18f dares

thatonegirl3000
06-24-2015, 04:30 PM
I will do every dare in front of my window unlesd instructed otherwise. I have ice, my dildo, several pens (never used sexually), a glass soda bottle, toothpaste, 2 clamps, a flashlight and I believe I have string or rope somewhere.

If you'd like pictures I suggest giving the dare on One Submissive Act and then giving the link through PM.

If you want pics send the dares ASAP. I will not take pictures from behind. (Ass, pussy spread from back etc) since its too difficult.

I also have 2 hypnosis dares to do tonight. Give me more to add to my que.

xbox22
06-24-2015, 10:54 PM
Get naked, put the toothpaste on nipples and put nipple clamps on, insert you pens one by one in your ass, fill you cunt with ice cubes, then slap it 50 times, till the melted water start dripping out of it, then take out the pens, and fill your ass with ice, and fuck your cunt with a dildo till 2 minutes, then push out the ice out of your ass one by one dont use your hand, then fist the soda bottle in your ass and try to sit on it...

PM me the full report with picture link.

RiskyFlame
06-25-2015, 12:15 PM
I don't know if this is fun and if it works, but...

Get naked and take an empty (at least) 0.75 L bottle. Fill it with water and put it in the refrigerator for cool water. When it's cooled down to ~5 Celcius Degrees, put the open end in your ass and lie on your back. Let all the water flow inside of you. If you know what you are doing, things can be added to the water like flower or any thing else powder-ish or food-ish or whatever-ish.

archi
06-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Shave yourself in front of your window with dry razor without shaving cream or water.

PM me with report and pic link

CRodriguez
06-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Blast music and do a sexy strip in front of your window. Then masturbait till you cum.