PDA

View Full Version : Control Me

hotdirtyslutgirl
06-24-2015, 03:27 PM
I am horny and desperate and no one is giving me any dares so I will offer myself for one hour to any person who wants to control this desperate slut. I only have household things but I can be creative and I will try my hardest not to let the pain overtake me. I am horny so someone punish and pleasure this sorry little whore!

Jaxxxs
06-24-2015, 03:45 PM
Do u have kik slut?

painbringer
06-24-2015, 04:02 PM
I am horny and desperate and no one is giving me any dares so I will offer myself for one hour to any person who wants to control this desperate slut. I only have household things but I can be creative and I will try my hardest not to let the pain overtake me. I am horny so someone punish and pleasure this sorry little whore!

Since you only have about 30 minutes left. You will give your ass cheeks 50 spanks each with a hairbrush or bathbrush. Then you will orgasm for me. Then you will whip both of you tits 50 times each with a leather belt and then orgasm for me again. Enjoy the pain and pleasure sweetheart.

hotdirtyslutgirl
06-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Since you only have about 30 minutes left. You will give your ass cheeks 50 spanks each with a hairbrush or bathbrush. Then you will orgasm for me. Then you will whip both of you tits 50 times each with a leather belt and then orgasm for me again. Enjoy the pain and pleasure sweetheart.
When I hit my ass around the 20th time I couldnt go on so I orgasmed and the leather belt was really long and awkward but i did it somehow. The final orgasm was even better because my tits were throbbing which added to the pleasure. Thanks for the punishment!

painbringer
06-24-2015, 05:38 PM
When I hit my ass around the 20th time I couldnt go on so I orgasmed and the leather belt was really long and awkward but i did it somehow. The final orgasm was even better because my tits were throbbing which added to the pleasure. Thanks for the punishment!

Thank your for your report. You can double over the belt you know or just hold it so that about 6 or 8 inches is what is used for the whipping. When whipping tits anyway. You should be using the full length (doubled over) for spanking your ass.