PDA

View Full Version : Help me get over my pee phobia!!

newbe
06-24-2015, 04:03 AM
I do like watersports and pee, but it takes me a while to pluck up the courage to actually do dares involving it. I wanna try and get familiar with the taste and smell of my piss and i was wondering if getdare users could help me? I will carry out any dares and post reports over the next few days.

Thanks!

grumpygruff
06-24-2015, 05:58 AM
For sixteen days (starting as soon as you can buy juice), you will be drinking a mixture of apple juice and piss once each day. (Or more often if you like.)

For days one and two, mix 1/8 cup piss with 7/8 cup apple juice. The second day, use the stronger-tasting urine from your first piss of the day.
For days three and four, mix 1/4 (2/8) cup piss with 3/4 cup apple juice. The second day, use your first piss of the day.
For days five and six, mix (3/8) cup piss with 5/8 cup apple juice. The second day, use your first piss of the day. Etc.

For each two day-interval, increase the amount of piss by 1/8 cup and reduce the juice accordingly. The second day requires that you use your stronger morning piss.

You must drink each cup in one sitting. Put your nose to the glass and enjoy the scent for fifteen seconds. Savor it; you must hold each mouthful for two seconds before swallowing. You may report when you like, but make sure you continue for the full sixteen days.

lovedegrading
06-24-2015, 01:03 PM
^That is a really good dare ;)

newbe
09-29-2015, 06:12 PM
still need help so post some more dares