PDA

View Full Version : Angelfall

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 12:14 PM
Angels have landed on the Earth! Unfortunately, they aren't the cute little cherubs society has made them out to be. They are amazingly beautiful and powerful warriors that quickly begin enslaving the human race. Hopefully, one of these humans is clever enough to stop this invasion.

CATEGORIES AND MISSIONS (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74820)

READ THE WHOLE THING (Yes, I know it's long, but otherwise you'll be pretty confused)
Edits will be Red and Bolded

Angels:

You are the ultimate beings!
Humans are basically weird monkeys
You may make a mission (dare) for any category, but your first mission needs to be to for your main one
The more monkeys who complete your missions, the more monkeys you can enslave (Each time someone attempts one of your dares, you gain 100 points. Points don't really do anything except show how awesome of an Angel you are)
Make sure your missions are good enough to tempt the monkeys (yes this will require more work on your efforts, but your dares better be damn good if you want people to attempt them)
Also, add a punishment section to your missions for the monkeys that couldn't complete them. But if you want you can just have those who failed PM you for a punishment
If you're awesome enough, you may become an Archangel (I will appoint Archangels personally. You will no longer have to worry about points and you're basically a fabulous person)
Your goal is to become the ruler of the Angels and to completely enslave the monkeys (Have the most points as an Angel and try to have all the monkeys have negative points)

Monkeys, er, I mean Humans:

You may choose what missions you want to attempt (but only attempt ones given for your category)
Once you attempt a mission, you must write a report, even if you failed (be honest guys)
Every time you complete a mission you gain some knowledge about the enemy (100 points to be exact)
Every time you fail a dare you lose health as you narrowly escape from the Angels (lose 100 points)
You must gain enough knowledge to become a member of the Resistance (1000 points to be exact)

Professions:

These are bonuses that do not change the category you are in
Doctor: Reduces health loss by 50
Soldier: Reduces health loss by 25 and increases knowledge gained by 25
Leader: Increases knowledge gained by 50

Categories (it costs half your points to switch categories for Angels and Humans):

Enter the category that has the closest likes to you
Gangster: Likes humiliation, public, pain
Student: Likes spanking, humiliation, lines
Actor: Likes crossdressing, feminization, humiliation
Babysitter: Likes diapers, humiliation, denial
Hillbilly: Likes messy, pain, public
Swimmer: Likes watersports, messy, humiliation
Teacher: Likes denial, pain, spanking
Athlete: Likes outdoors, public, denial
Gambler: Likes chance/dice, denial, pain
Magician: Likes bondage, messy, pain
Teenage Boy: Likes masturbation, edging, denial (don't have to be make to be in this group)
I will probably add more categories as time goes on

The Resistance:

Only the best of the best can join the Resistance
Missions are harder as you learn more about the Angels (You double any number that is given in a dare. Ex:Spank yourself 20 times now becomes 40)
If you become too stupid, the Resistance will kick you out (drop below 1000 points)
Any mission you attempt will give you double the amount of knowledge (200 points)
If you fail a mission, you will lose double the amount of health (lose 200 points)
Once you are in the Resistance, you will add that word to your profession (ex: I am a Resistance Doctor)

As Resistance, the stakes are higher, but the payout is greater. Before you may overthrow the Angels (win and thereby leave the game) you must have intense knowledge of who they are. (At least 5000 points and you must complete a dare set by three different Angels and at least one Archangel)

Tips:

Angels: Seriously try to give good dares. This thread doesn't work if your dares suck and no one wants to do them
Monkeys: Give feedback so the Angels know what works and does not work
Health and knowledge are the same thing
Category and profession are not the same thing

Ready to Join?

Every post you make must have your total number of points listed (you can put it in your sig if you want)
Everyone starts off with 0 points
Angels: Say that you are joining as an Angel for a *specific category*
Humans: Say that you are joining as a(n) *insert category and profession here*

Hopefully this makes sense and hopefully it catches on
I don't know about you guys, but I can never find dares on these kinds of threads. They get lost in the other long posts.
SO, if you make a dare, if you could be a doll and add like DARE FOR *insert category* at the top in bold or something, that would be fab

EDIT
Once a week, I will make an Archangel Mission (it will be titled as such, so don't think my other dares count as archangel missions)
Anyone may attempt these dares and they will be worth 200 points (300 for Resistance) even Angels may attempt them. But if you fail, you will lose 200 points (300 for Resistance)
The missions may not fit into your category, but there will be a different one in a week.

P.S. This was inspired by the book Angelfall by Susan Ee
P.P.S. I might shoot out dares just for the fun of it, but I am not an Angel (although you still receive points for doing my dares) and I might try some dares for the fun of it, but I am not a Human (but you still receive points if I attempt your dare)
P.P.P.S. I am an Archangel and in the Resistance

alias
06-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Very interesting thread... Ill join as an angel! For hillbillies

CrackersofGraham
06-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Once we get a resistance this is totally turning into Evangelion.

Anyway I'm joining as a human gangster leader!

steve2666
06-22-2015, 12:25 PM
This sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

I'm in as a human (hoefully not monkey :P ) student leader.

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 12:26 PM
I am joining as a Leader and a Swimmer

Also, I have a question, everyone starts with 0 knowledge/health?

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Very interesting thread... Ill join as an angel! For hillbillies
You have to say what type of Angel you are

Angels: Say that you are joining as an Angel for the *insert category here*

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 12:28 PM
I am joining as a Leader and a Swimmer

Also, I have a question, everyone starts with 0 knowledge/health?
Yes everyone starts off at 0 points. Humans and Angels

alias
06-22-2015, 12:28 PM
You have to say what type of Angel you are

Angels: Say that you are joining as an Angel for the *insert category here*

I did though (after editing admittedly) but you even quoted it :p

buttcorrespondent
06-22-2015, 12:29 PM
ill join as a student doctor

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 12:31 PM
I did though (after editing admittedly) but you even quoted it :p
haha my bad

So, you are the first Angel and the hillbillies are counting on you for a dare

BunnyEmmy
06-22-2015, 12:32 PM
I will join as a Monkey :3 Babysitter Leader (although im not looking forward to the denial, why do babysitters gotta have denial, babysitter should be able to gewt away with it heehee jk jk) ;p

alias
06-22-2015, 12:33 PM
haha my bad

So, you are the first Angel and the hillbillies are counting on you for a dare

I'll happily give them one... As soon as we find a hillbilly lol

CrackersofGraham
06-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Oh, and by the way, what happens if you get to negative health? I mean, knowledge gets you kicked out of NER- I mean the Resistance, but does health make you die? Also how do you get health?

EDIT: Never mind just read the OP again.

BunnyEmmy
06-22-2015, 12:36 PM
Oh, and by the way, what happens if you get to negative health? I mean, knowledge gets you kicked out of NER- I mean the Resistance, but does health make you die? Also how do you get health?

you know it says up there about how you get health(ie points) and im sure if you get negative points it just puts you behind the curve and makes it harder for you to gain your position

alias
06-22-2015, 12:37 PM
Are the dares supposed to be made specifically to individual monkies? You said to include a punishment section if they can't complete the dare but that's hard to do on a general basis because everybody has different limits

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 12:41 PM
Are the dares supposed to be made specifically to individual monkies? You said to include a punishment section if they can't complete the dare but that's hard to do on a general basis because everybody has different limits
For hillbillies, you can make a punishment somewhat vague so everyone can fill in the gaps.

It should be to your specific category

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 12:51 PM
I would suggest that Angels are free to dare all categories if they feel like, but they choose a main category. Dares done by monkeys of different categories give 1/4 of the normal amount of points... just a suggestion

Also, everyone should put their scores on a blog/signature

alias
06-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Is it too late to change my category?

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 12:57 PM

I don't think so

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 01:00 PM
OKAY RULE CHANGE: (I added this to the first post, but I'll shoot it here now)

ANGELS: You may dare any category, but your first dare should be to your main category. It costs half of your points to change your main category.

When a Resistance member has enough points to try and overthrow the Angels, they will only be able to do dares from the Angels to their category

Sinister
06-22-2015, 01:01 PM

Couple of questions, if you don't mind:
1) Do you have in mind roughly how long the dares should last?
2) Am I right in thinking that the 'monkeys' get to choose which dares for their category to do, and only do the associated punishment if they try it and fail? Similarly, the angels get points for each monkey that tries and fails their task?

Definitely joining this. I shall be a teacher angel, I think.

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Half of 0 is 0!

2) Am I right in thinking that the 'monkeys' get to choose which dares for their category to do, and only do the associated punishment if they try it and fail? Similarly, the angels get points for each monkey that tries and fails their task?

Teacher is a proffession, you have to choose a category ^^

alias
06-22-2015, 01:07 PM
Half of 0 is 0!

Half of 0 is indeed 0... On that note, assuming there is no rule forbidding me from changing with my points still at 0, id like to change to swimmers

Sinister
06-22-2015, 01:09 PM

...no it isn't? At least I think not.

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 01:11 PM
...no it isn't? At least I think not.

*dies in eternal shame* my fault, sorry!

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 01:12 PM

1. Uhhh nothing too long? I think it really depends on the angel and what you want to do.
2. Yes, the monkeys get to choose which dares they try in their category, so make yours good!

And teacher angel works, as teacher is a category, not profession (although, technically it is a profession, but i was running out of names for the categories)

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 01:13 PM
*cries* why's everyone rubbing it on my face? ;-;

And alias did a good move there :p

Sinister
06-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Great! Now the waiting game begins...

buttcorrespondent
06-22-2015, 01:22 PM
oh i like new catagories i think im going to change to leader teacher

lilith_100
06-22-2015, 01:48 PM
I'll join as a leader and a swimmer

alias
06-22-2015, 01:57 PM
DARE FOR SWIMMING MONKIES MWAHAHAHA

I guess I'll get us started then... To all my little swimming monkies, your first task is to go swimming... In a sense. You'll need a lot of water, and a considerable amount of time to complete it, so plan accordingly. Drink water until your bladder is full, then relieve yourself into your bathtub or something else that is large enough for you to sit in and is capable of holding water. Continue this task until your "pool" is full. Then grab your favorite "pool toy" (dildo, vibe, right hand, whatever you use when you play with yourself) and climb in for some pool fun. You will edge twice, then cum once before you are allowed to get out of the pool. Have fun swimming monkeys

Fail this task and the next time you pee you must do it in your pants

MALEficent
06-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Ugh... this will take a long time to do ><

Jinx~
06-22-2015, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't mind jumping into this. Actor - Soldier would be my preference with the other primates.

pantydabbler
06-22-2015, 02:45 PM
i'll join as a swimmer - soldier

Streetwise
06-22-2015, 04:00 PM
I will become a human actor/actress

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 04:16 PM
MISSION FOR STUDENTS

All my educational monkeys have a new mission! Should you choose to accept it, you will need

A spanking implement (wooden spoon, belt, cane, hairbrush anything over than your hand)
Paper. Lot's of paper
Oh! And a pen (must be pen and it must be in your favorite color)
Time
A camera to take a picture (optional, totally don't have to)

Set a timer (or just look at the clock) for 10 minutes and turn it away from you so you can't see how much time you have left. You are going to write the sentence, "I am a stupid little Monkey." 100 times in print. You must finish writing, even if you go over the time.

When you finish, count of the number of mistakes you made and add it to the number of minutes you went over. (i.e. it took you 12 minutes and you made 5 mistakes, so you have number 7) Times the number you have by 10 and you must spank your ass that many times on each cheek with your spanking implement (feel free to take a break between each cheek, drink some water, calm down). After each spank, you must repeat the phrase you wrote.

You didn't go over the time and you made zero mistakes? What are you trying to be an Angel? We are the only ones who are perfect! (disclaimer: I am not perfect at all) Repeat the lines, but write 200 in the same amount of time.

Optional: This won't give you any additional points, but you'll earn a round of applause from me! Take a picture of your lines and share it on the thread (you can also take a picture of your red ass, but make sure it's not too mature for the site)

Punishment! (there really isn't a way to fail this dare, but I understand things can happen)
You must spank your (females: pussy. men: balls) 30 times (females do 60) while saying out loud, "I am a stupid little Monkey."

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Let me know, otherwise
Here is your mission, should you choose to accept it. Report back here when you have finished (even if you failed)

I have INFINITE points! Remember you're supposed to say the number of points you have? I remembered.

jammiedodger18
06-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Okay I am up for joining this, I will be a Teacher Monkey and a Doctor!

One quick question though, are our reports meant to be wrote on this thread?

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Okay I am up for joining this, I will be a Teacher Monkey and a Doctor!

One quick question though, are our reports meant to be wrote on this thread?
Yes! All reports are to be written in the thread

Still have infinite points!

jammiedodger18
06-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes! All reports are to be written in the thread

Okay Thanks for that.

Haruka
06-22-2015, 04:45 PM
I'm going to be joining in. I am a gambling soldier.

alias
06-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Now that I've posted a mission for swimming monkeys can I make missions for other monkeys? Or do I need to wait for a monkey to finish his pool time fun?

techiegirl
06-22-2015, 04:53 PM
Now that I've posted a mission for swimming monkeys can I make missions for other monkeys? Or do I need to wait for a monkey to finish his pool time fun?
You can make a mission for other monkeys if you want. the more missions made, the more options everyone has

Sinister
06-22-2015, 05:02 PM
MISSION FOR TEACHERS

Roll 3D6. Take that number in minutes, and set a timer. Now without looking at the timer, play with yourself however you want, without cumming.

Once the timer goes off, you have 30 seconds to cum. If you succeed, great! Well done.

If not, you have failed this mission. As a punishment, stop touching as soon as the 30 seconds are up. Roll another 3D6 - you must now edge that many times before your next orgasm.

If you cum before the alarm goes, then do 6D6 edges then ruin an orgasm.

0 points, Teacher Angel

crunchy13
06-22-2015, 05:05 PM
I'm in as a swimmer

cdBrandy
06-22-2015, 05:17 PM
I'm going to be joining as an actor doctor.

I have 0 points

alias
06-22-2015, 05:24 PM
FOR ALL THE ACTOR MONKEYS OUT THERE!

You little monkeys... I don't know why only some of you deem yourselves actors, what are any of you if not mere actors on a stage putting on a play for my amusement. As such, I have decided to reward those of you who actually call yourselves actors with a task.

For this task you will need
1) a bra
2) a matching thong (I'm exceptionally picky about my lingierie, you WILL match)
3) Stockings (because stockings are the greatest thing your race of monkeys has ever produced)
4) high heels (because your stockings are pointless without them)
5) a skirt
6) a feminine shirt
7) make-up/wig/anything else you can find to make your costume more convincing (your objective here is to be so deep into character that nobody realizes your acting)

your task
What's the point of acting without an audience? So your going to put your costume on, and go out into the world. Your destination should be either a) a shopping mall or b) a single store that has everything (such as Walmart). You are going to try and convince everybody present that you are not acting but are in fact a pretty little girl. In order to accomplish this, you should shave all body hair that is visible outside of your clothes before you leave. Then, while out, you are to accomplish 1) flirting with a guy (can't be anybody you have met, if he initiates the contact not only does it count but it's a sign that you are doing very well with your act) 2) buying something extremely feminine (clothes for your next costume, tampons, a dildo, make-up, nail-polish, whatever else you desire) and 3) use the restroom... But in the woman's bathroom of course

jammiedodger18
06-22-2015, 05:28 PM
MISSION FOR TEACHERS

Roll 3D6. Take that number in minutes, and set a timer. Now without looking at the timer, play with yourself however you want, without cumming.

Once the timer goes off, you have 30 seconds to cum. If you succeed, great! Well done.

If not, you have failed this mission. As a punishment, stop touching as soon as the 30 seconds are up. Roll another 3D6 - you must now edge that many times before your next orgasm.

If you cum before the alarm goes, then do 6D6 edges then ruin an orgasm.

0 points, Teacher Angel

Report:

Okay, so I rolled the dice and got 14 minutes, a 6 and two fours.
I positioned myself on the floor facing the wall and put the timer on my laptop. As I was knelt, I had my hairbrush in my hand and used that to masturbate with. Now, from past experience, I know that my best way to cum, is to masturbate and play with my clit together at a fast speed which usually takes about 2-3 minutes for me to do. The main challenge was predicting time and therefore I really wasn't sure if I would be able to do it.

So, I started the timer and began immediantly. I began slow as to not excite myself too quickly. After what could have only been a minute or so, I was so tempted to speed up and play with myself, but managed to resist. I was moaning quite a lot though from it but more from the temptation. It got to the point that I began to speed up and got quicker and quicker. The alarm had not gone off and I knew I was so close that it hurt to hold it in any longer, I really wanted to cum and slowed down. This did not help at all as it was still continuous and still took no pressure off me. To be completely honest with you, I feel so lucky right now because just as I was about to burst the alarm went off, I turned around to watch the clock, as to not go over 30 seconds and came almost immediantly. I had a very long and pleasurable orgasm within a few seconds of the 30 second limit. Many thanks for the task Angel.

Angelfall Monkey 100 points

Chaos18300
06-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Ill join as a babysitter solider.

Jinx~
06-22-2015, 05:37 PM
I thought Gangster was for Public, not actor. I have the supplies/clothing plus more but can't do the full public. I will take a hit and maybe another actor is cool with public.

alias
06-22-2015, 05:41 PM
I thought Gangster was for Public, not actor. I have the supplies/clothing plus more but can't do the full public. I will take a hit and maybe another actor is cool with public.

Just because your in a category doesn't mean you have to do every dare in that category >.> you don't take a hit for it, you do get to pick which dares you do and don't want to do in your category lol. You are right, public is not listed in the actors required likes, this is for actors because of the cross dressing

Jinx~
06-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Just because your in a category doesn't mean you have to do every dare in that category >.> you don't take a hit for it, you do get to pick which dares you do and don't want to do in your category lol. You are right, public is not listed in the actors required likes, this is for actors because of the cross dressing

Thank you for the clarification! I got worried there. It would be professional suicide for me to attempt that.

steve2666
06-23-2015, 04:03 AM
MISSION FOR STUDENTS

All my educational monkeys have a new mission! Should you choose to accept it, you will need

A spanking implement (wooden spoon, belt, cane, hairbrush anything over than your hand)
Paper. Lot's of paper
Oh! And a pen (must be pen and it must be in your favorite color)
Time
A camera to take a picture (optional, totally don't have to)

Set a timer (or just look at the clock) for 10 minutes and turn it away from you so you can't see how much time you have left. You are going to write the sentence, "I am a stupid little Monkey." 100 times in print. You must finish writing, even if you go over the time.

When you finish, count of the number of mistakes you made and add it to the number of minutes you went over. (i.e. it took you 12 minutes and you made 5 mistakes, so you have number 7) Times the number you have by 10 and you must spank your ass that many times on each cheek with your spanking implement (feel free to take a break between each cheek, drink some water, calm down). After each spank, you must repeat the phrase you wrote.

You didn't go over the time and you made zero mistakes? What are you trying to be an Angel? We are the only ones who are perfect! (disclaimer: I am not perfect at all) Repeat the lines, but write 200 in the same amount of time.

Optional: This won't give you any additional points, but you'll earn a round of applause from me! Take a picture of your lines and share it on the thread (you can also take a picture of your red ass, but make sure it's not too mature for the site)

Punishment! (there really isn't a way to fail this dare, but I understand things can happen)
You must spank your (females: pussy. men: balls) 30 times (females do 60) while saying out loud, "I am a stupid little Monkey."

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Let me know, otherwise
Here is your mission, should you choose to accept it. Report back here when you have finished (even if you failed)

I have INFINITE points! Remember you're supposed to say the number of points you have? I remembered.

I wrote my 100 lines in 21 minutes with 6 mistakes. This gave me a number of 17 times by 10 170 spanks! My ass is now sore with all these spanks from a wooden spoon but I completed your challenge and get my first 100 points!

techiegirl
06-23-2015, 10:11 AM
Mission for Gangsters

A simple mission for even you simple monkeys. Go to a store that sells produce. You must spend at least 40 minutes in the store. While in the produce section, you must spank your genitals five times and moan after each hit (moan right after you spank, not a few seconds, but you can space out the amount of time between each strike).

Go find a large cucumber or banana, a box of cheap condoms, and some lube. You're going to buy it and mention how you're planning a fun night home alone.

If you're not willing to spend money, no problem! Just grab your banana or cucumber and ask a worker what type of condoms they would recommend for foreign objects.

Punishment: If you chicken out, don't moan after you spank, don't ask the worker or buy the items, you fail! I know this might be a super tough dare, so the punishment will just be twenty spanks on each cheek with your hand.

Don't forget to write a report!

I have INFINITE points as I am an Archangel. Get on my level

techiegirl
06-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Updates to Angelfall
I edited the first post, but I will also add the edit here

Once a week, I will make an Archangel Mission (it will be titled as such, so don't think my other dares count as archangel missions)
Anyone may attempt these dares and they will be worth 200 points (300 for Resistance) even Angels may attempt them. But if you fail, you will lose 200 points (300 for Resistance)
The missions may not fit into your category, but there will be a different one in a week.

I have also added more categories and I want to remind everyone to always have the amount of points they have listed in their posts

Congrats to jammiedododger18 for completing Sinister's mission. You both earned 100 points (jammie, you may have more depending on your profession)

Also, congrats to steve2666 for completing my dare. You have also earned 100 points (you may have more depending on your profession)

I will try post an update in the thread every few days so you don't have to constantly try and figure out what's going on. Have fun guys

I have INFINITE points as I am an Archangel

littleLadyBoy
06-23-2015, 11:24 AM
I'll join as a teenage boy doctor!

Sinister
06-23-2015, 11:31 AM
Updates to Angelfall
I edited the first post, but I will also add the edit here

I have also added more categories and I want to remind everyone to always have the amount of points they have listed in their posts

Congrats to jammiedododger18 for completing Sinister's mission. You both earned 100 points (jammie, you may have more depending on your profession)

Also, congrats to steve2666 for completing my dare. You have also earned 100 points (you may have more depending on your profession)

I will try post an update in the thread every few days so you don't have to constantly try and figure out what's going on. Have fun guys

I have INFINITE points as I am an Archangel

As well as the update, would you be willing to keep a periodically-updated list of how many were in each category? Would be a bit of work, but currently trying to figure out which categories can be assigned dares is a pain - and likely to get a lot worse as the thread grows.

Teacher angel with 100 points

gay_Eire
06-23-2015, 11:39 AM
seems like it could be fun, im in as a Human Athlete - leader see how we go :-)

Tato898
06-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Looks interesting.

May I be a human actor

steve101
06-23-2015, 12:05 PM
I'll join as a human leader and swimmer

bluesnowball
06-23-2015, 12:12 PM
I read this thread over twice and it sounds SO much fun!

I think I would like to join as an ANGEL and my main category will be Gambler!

bluesnowball
06-23-2015, 12:24 PM
MISSION FOR ALL GAMBLER MONKEYS

I guess I'll jump right into this with my first dare

This is a DENIAL chance dare with dice. You will need;

-A chastity device(If you do not have one, I'm sure I can trust you NOT to touch yourself)
-One 6-sided die

First off my little monkeys, you will start by rolling your D6. Whatever number you get you will multiply by 3(i.e if you roll a 5, multiply that by 3 to get 15). Whatever number you get after multiplication is how many minutes you have to nonstop masturbate WITHOUT edging or cumming. So if you need to take it slow, take it slow. NO CUMMING!

After your session of masturbation, you will then roll the D6 again and whatever number you get, multiply that by 2(i. e if you roll a 6, multiply that by 2 to get 12). After you get your final number, that is how many HOURS you are to remain in chastity. If you do not have a chastity, you are not allowed to touch your "area" until your hours are up.

Note; If you do not have a chastity device, and you do touch your cock within your hours of denial, you will roll your D6 again, multiply that number by 4, and slap your balls HARD that many times and resume your time.

A simple yet complex dare. I hope it is good for my first one. I will make sure to stay active in this thread as an angel ;)

I am a Gambler Angel with; 0 points

techiegirl
06-23-2015, 03:06 PM
CATEGORIES AND DARES (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74820)

I made a blog with the number of members per category (angels and humans) and a link to all the dares posted to each category

Yes, I know I have no life and YES you are welcome that I'm so amazing

I have INFINITE points as I am an Archangel. Get on my level

SlutAmanda
06-24-2015, 02:52 AM
I would like to join as a human actor and soldier.

Sinister
06-24-2015, 04:11 AM
Another mission for teacher monkeys

A pretty simple one. Spank yourself on the arse as many times as you can. Multiply the count by two - you then have that many seconds to make yourself cum. If you manage to do so, you win. Yay.

If not, you lose. Keep going to the edge, then stop. No touching for 24 hours.

Teacher angel with 100 points

MALEficent
06-24-2015, 02:44 PM
DARE FOR SWIMMING MONKIES MWAHAHAHA

I guess I'll get us started then... To all my little swimming monkies, your first task is to go swimming... In a sense. You'll need a lot of water, and a considerable amount of time to complete it, so plan accordingly. Drink water until your bladder is full, then relieve yourself into your bathtub or something else that is large enough for you to sit in and is capable of holding water. Continue this task until your "pool" is full. Then grab your favorite "pool toy" (dildo, vibe, right hand, whatever you use when you play with yourself) and climb in for some pool fun. You will edge twice, then cum once before you are allowed to get out of the pool. Have fun swimming monkeys

Fail this task and the next time you pee you must do it in your pants

After collecting pee for 3 days, I managed to be able to do this dare.
Since I don't have a tub, I used a basin that I could barely sit on. And thanks to the uncomfortable position(legs togheter, cock behind them - like the mangina) it took me precisely 9:09:03 minutes to do the edges and orgasm - ruined ine thanks to some pm dares

And with this report I get my first 100 points 0/

alias
06-24-2015, 08:29 PM
A TASK FOR BABYSITTING MONKEYS

Hello little monkeys. Today the babysitters get a chance to amuse me. Aren't you lucky?

Your task is extremely simple. You are to begin with edging. As many times as you can without caving to your desire and cumming. Did you get to 10? Great. Congratulations. Your done, want a cookie? If not, then take the number you DID complete and subtract it from 10. That is the number (in days) you are going to spend in a diaper. So if you edged 3 times, then 10-3=7, 1 week in diapers for you. During your diaper time, you are forbidden from using the toilet for any reason. If you fail (not that I know how you would fail, short of using the toilet during diaper time)pm me for your punishment.

whoops
06-25-2015, 08:33 AM
I'll be an acting monkey who is also a soldier...

techiegirl
06-25-2015, 01:29 PM
ARCHANGEL MISSION

Anyone can participate in this dare, Angel and Human. The dare is worth 200 points, but if you fail you will lose 200 points.

This dare will involve edging and denial, if that is something you cannot do, there will be another mission next week. DO NOT READ until you are ready to attempt this dare. If you orgasm without permission, you have failed this mission.

All you need is a six sided dice (go to random.org if you must) and some way to keep the time. Start this dare fully clothed. Ready?

Roll that dice

You have two minutes to edge however you want. Starting right now!
Lay on your stomach and get your ass in the air. You have one minute to edge
Rub yourself over whatever clothes you are wearing for three minutes
Strip naked and then spend two minutes touching yourself. DO NOT EDGE
Remove half of your clothes (if you're wearing socks, those count as two ) if you have an odd number of items, round down
Edge twice in the next four minutes. However you need to do that. Starting right now!

If you failed your task, you didn't fail the mission. Spend the next four minutes touching yourself WITHOUT EDGING. If you fail to do that then you failed this mission.

Roll again

Edge twice in the next three minutes
You must be standing while you edge. You have one minute to do so
Hump something, a chair, your bed, until you've edged. You have two minutes to do so
Edge twice while you are bent over something. You have three minutes
Spend the next four minutes touching without edging
Spend the next three minutes humping something, a chair, your bed. DO NOT EDGE

If you failed your task, spend five minutes touching without edging. Then start this mission over. If you fail to do that, you have failed this mission

Go ahead and remove all your clothes.

Roll again

On your knees. Edge three times in the next three minutes
On all fours, edge twice in the next minute
Face down, ass up, edge three times in the next two minutes
Edge four times in the next three minutes. However you want
Hump something until you have edged three times. You have two minutes
Edge five times in the next four minutes

If you failed your task, spend the next seven minutes touching without edging, then start this mission over. If you fail to do that, you have failed this dare.

Last roll

I bet you really want to cum. You have one minute to do so
You have one minute to orgasm, but you must ruin it
Hump something until you edge one final time. Then spend the next two hours without touching. Then you may cum
Stand up and edge once, then start this dare over
No orgasm for you! In fact, no touching either for the next twenty-four hours
Start this mission over and when you reach this roll, do #2

If you weren't able to cum in the time allowed, then no orgasm for you! Every time you touch for the next two days, you will edge for me. If you fail to do that or to do one of the tasks, you have failed this mission.

ALL REPORTS must have the numbers that you rolled, how you edged, and if you failed any of the tasks.

Archangel Missions are tough, but if you successfully completed this, well done, you have earned 200 points.

I am an Archangel with INFINITE points

Jessica92
07-21-2015, 06:40 AM
I would like to join as a Monkey who is also a Gambler.

VinnyXXX
07-23-2015, 09:21 PM
I would like to join as a Teenage Boy Doctor....hopefully this thread doesnt die, this looks fun.

cruxvier
07-24-2015, 12:49 AM
I'll join as a human gangster soldier.

dirtybill
07-26-2015, 07:21 AM
I would like to join as a human stundent leader

Jack_M
08-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Monkey Soldier Gambler

Cake_is_good
08-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Hey techie! Nice thread!

I think I'd like to join as a teenage boy soldier! :)

Love the idea so far! Well done and put together.

Unneeded
08-07-2015, 06:15 PM
quick question, can you join for more than one category

YourpetK
08-09-2015, 11:44 AM
I'll join as a human student/soldier