PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

VinnyXXX
06-22-2015, 12:14 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

HI again I'm Vincent. For a couple years I have been trying out the life of a sub. And I still cant say im a slave or like it, cause I still have never had a true Mistress. By true Mistress, I mean a long term one. One that doesnt just use me every here and there, but controls me, tells me what I need to do, and what I can and cant do.

I really wish for a mistress I can please, one that would love to control me and my life. Again, to not only use me, but we can chat and have conversations. Getting on cam is not a problem, and neither are pictures. Whatever way you seem fit to control me.

As for things such as Likes and dislikes, Im still not to sure about those and I dont have many, mainly since I have never had a mistress that could properly train me.

If you are interested at all, have any questions, or requests for me to add something to this...PM me...or email me at [email protected].