PDA

View Full Version : video ipod

userben
05-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Ok i'm not very computer smart so help be as best you can. your realy going to have to brack it down. i just got a 60GB video ipod. i have downloaded videora ipod converter. i might need to restet the setup on videro ipod converter because i have change some thing so can you take me step by step from converting the files,where they go and where to put them so that i can watch them on my ipod. this guy already try to help me but still have not got it. here what he gave me on another forum http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/guides.html
that should help you. if you don't need the ripping a dvd part and you already have i veideo you want to convert on your computer then just skip to step 7. it would be realy cool if i could be talk thru step by step on one of my messengers. yahoo is boyyoungwithwebcam or msn im not on it as much as yahoo so post on the forum ill get the email then ill get on msn.

Thank you for taking the time and answering my question. you can email me the steps if you want

daremaster20
05-03-2006, 04:31 PM
if your running mac, get handbreak instead, it's easier to use and I've been able to copy over 30 movies with no problems. Only requirement is i believe it's only for mac but when i checked a few months back, they were working on a pc version. Lemme know if you need any other tips, im a Certified iPod Technician. Go to downloads for the software and then documentation for the specifications

http://handbrake.m0k.org/

userben
05-03-2006, 07:05 PM
if i get it can you walk me thro it please
i do anything o yea im talking about ripping it from a dvd movie and i dont have a mac but can you still help me

userben
05-04-2006, 05:49 PM
can you help me even thou i have a gate way

Glutgod
05-19-2006, 07:43 PM
I still think a a ipod that plays movies would be pretty usless because I mean a 2 in by 2 in screan? Sounds pretty useless...You know what would be crappy if you got a movie player for the Ipod shuffle. :rolleyes: (For you "Weird" people out there iIpod shuffle has no screen.)

userben
05-20-2006, 01:51 PM
ok fix problem but you can watch in school it can fit in your pocket is is so cool

Sum1
06-05-2006, 03:09 AM
can do that with your phone to surley :P

Glutgod
06-14-2006, 04:47 PM
ok fix problem but you can watch in school it can fit in your pocket is is so cool

If ya wanna watch movies at school get a psp!(Play station portable.) They are really good and fit in pocket.