PDA

View Full Version : Escape from the Ancient Laboratory!

CrackersofGraham
06-20-2015, 08:33 PM
Greetings darers and dare-ees! You have stumbled upon a grand adventure of peril, suspense, edge-of-your-seat action, and general lewdness! In this tale of danger and triumph, you, that's right, YOU will be the hero/heroine (note: heroines may need to modify this adventure)! In this adventure, you will play as a man/woman living in a world where civilization reverted to a peaceful, simple existence. One fateful day, however, you discover a mysterious relic in the woods... Please note that this is a work in progress: I plan to release more paths later on, and I plan for this bad boy to be massive.

Before beginning your quest to escape from the clutches of the Ancient Laboratory, please ensure you have the following materials:

Swimming goggles with plastic wrap taped to the lenses
Pieces of black construction paper
A collar (or similar implement; be careful if using a belt!)

And without further ado, let us be off! Whenever you see italic instructions, follow them to the best of your ability. And please, secure all loose articles and keep your hands and feet in the thread at all times.

------------
It's the break of dawn and birds are singing a lovely tune from the treetops. As the sun beams through your grimy window, you stretch and go about your morning routine.

Do your morning routine naked, even if it isn't morning. Don't get any water yet, though, and don't use any electric technology!

When you go to get some refreshing water, however, only small droplets fall from the faucet; a valve must be closed! Looks like you're going to have to go to the spring to open the valve.

Put on some outdoor clothes, like boots, jeans, and a jacket. If you live in a warmer climate, put on some shorts, a shirt, and any pair of shoes.

As you trek through the woods, you encounter a mysterious cave that you haven't seen before. Inside, you can only see an abyss of black. A voice echoes from within; "Hello, stranger! Why don't you come in for a drink?" You're very thirsty, and the spring is still quite far off. Do you accept the voice's offer?
Section 1- Yes
Section 2- No

------------
Curious, you step into the cave, where a torch flame suddenly erupts. As you look about, you see a cosy bed, a faucet in the rock, and a closed wooden door. The voice, belonging to a man in remarkably clean clothes and a strange, shiny necklace welcomes you. He offers you a glass of the clearest water you've seen since your purifier broke down. You gulp it down quickly, but your vision immediately starts to blur.

Put on the goggles now, and leave them on until instructed to remove them.

Treachery! The water must have been laced with a fast-acting poison! The man gently holds you shoulder and walks you through door. Before you stands a massive, metal wall unlike any you've ever seen in your life. The man starts shouting to the air; "I got you a subject, now let me go!". The wall slowly slides open, revealing nothing but darkness, and he throws you into the opened chamber before it starts to close once more. As your vision fades, you here a beeping sound, and the man's necklace falls off...

Put the black construction paper in the goggles; leave them in for 30 minutes. You cannot set an alarm, and you must repeat the 30 minutes if you have removed them too early.

As you awaken from your slumber, your vision slowly starts to come into focus. You are in a room sparsely appointed with a hard bed, a toilet, and a sink. You can't find a door anywhere. Your neck feels funny; you raise your hand up, only to feel a strange necklace, which you can assume is just like the man's.

Put on your collar and strip. Wear the goggles for five minutes, then remove them before continuing.

As you start to shout in the hopes that someone will hear you, a voice echoes from the walls. "Subject 6079, prepare for retrival.", it booms in cold monotone. One of the walls slides open, and a monstrous, robotic arm reaches in to grab you in it's metal hand. What do you do?
Section 3- Fight!
Section 4- Submit

------------
You politely decline the voice's offer, resigning to making the trek to the spring. A savage roar erupts from the cavern as a man lunges at you from the dark. In the moment before he is on you, a shiny metal band around his neck catches your eye in the sunlight. Pinning you to the ground, he starts shouting, "I'm sorry, but I need to get out of there!". Before you can try to make sense of the situation, a beeping sound is heard from the band, before it falls off of the man's neck and wraps around yours in one motion. You feel a wonderful warmth flow from the collar as your vision fades...

Put on your collar and strip.

You wake with a start in a strange room. As you glance about, you only see a hard bed, a sink, and a toilet, with no door in sight.

As you start to shout in the hopes that someone will hear you, a voice echoes from the walls. "Subject 6079, prepare for retrival.", it booms in cold monotone. One of the walls slides open, and a monstrous, robotic arm reaches in to grab you in it's metal hand. What do you do?
Section 3- Fight!
Section 4- Submit

------------
As the arm moves toward you, you dash past it, jumping into the inky blackness beyond the wall. Surprisingly, you don't fall very far. You can see a panel faintly glowing in the dark; it reads "ERROR: Subject not found. Please contact an administrator". A furious, metallic roar erupts from all directions as the arm retracts from your cell, and the room erupts into blinding light. When your eyes adjust, you find yourself in a large room filled with cells just like yours. A door on the far end of the room has the word EXIT above it in gentle glowing text. Without a second thought you sprint towards, when another robotic arm emerges from the ground, with electricity dancing between it's fingers. It lunges for you! (Generate number to determine outcome)
1. The robot grabs you! You feel your entire body spasm as you pass out... Wear your collar whenever alone for the next week, then try again from waking up in the cell.
2. You are grazed by the robot! You feel a jolt of pain as you pass out... Wear your collar whenever alone for the next three days, then try again from waking up in the cell.
3. You evade the robot successfully, and break through the exit! Proceed to Section 5.

------------
What will happen to you next? Well, we'll have to find out a bit later, I'm getting tired. Stay tuned for the next sections!

kay878
06-20-2015, 10:04 PM
So far I had declined the man. Since Sumbitting currently was not an option, I fought and generated a 3. Lucky... But I wish you had more so I wasn't stuck in this boring part. I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Subscribing to this thread, now.

CrackersofGraham
06-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Huzzah! I was bored so here's some more sections for you.

Fearing the cold, menacing arm moving towards you, you raise your hands in surrender. The it clamps around your torso, then pulls you out of the cell. As the wall closes, you are plunged into darkness...

Put the construction paper on the goggles once more and find a cosy place to lie down. After 30 minutes, remove the goggles.

You awaken to find yourself in a pleasantly appointed lounge, complete with door. The door is locked, and the air is quite cold, but the room is clean surprisingly welcoming. On the table you see a set of grey clothes laid out for you. The shirt has the numbers "6079" embroidered on the chest, and the back has the words "Test Subject- Caution" emblazoned on the back. You put the clothes on the provide some relief from the chill. As you do, a masked person in a white lab coat enters the room and sits on a leather couch in front of you. As you try to question them, you feel a sharp pain in your nipples!

Pinch your nipples hard; From this point onward, every time you speak (on the phone, through a door, e.t.c.) you must do this. For every second you are speaking, pinch harder and harder until you stop.

The figure writes on a notepad, then starts to speak. "Hello Subject 6079. I'm here to detail what will be expected of you during your stay.". Their voice is garbled by the mask they are wearing, making it difficult to determine who- or what- is talking to you. "From now on, you will not be speaking. If you speak, that collar will elicit an increasingly painful response from your nervous system. You have already experienced a mild punishment; it can grow worse as we need it to.". Without warning, your hands move behind your back on their own: you try to move your own hands but they do not respond.

Place your hands behind your back. You may only move them if needed for tasks.

The figure stands up, and walks behind you. They bend you over and insert a large probe into your ass. You hear a beep as it starts to widen and lodge itself in your anus. A disembodied voice announces that the probe is locked in place.

Put a large item up your bum. You may not remove it unless told to. (Safety first; stop if it starts to hurt!)

"This anal probe will be with you for the duration of your stay," the figure explained bluntly, "though it will unlock itself when you need to void your bowels. If you fail to replace it, you will be disciplined. If you follow me, we can proceed to the lab for your first test.". Standing up, the figure motions for you to follow and opens the door. Outside, you can see a dull corridor filled with people like the figure, all of them in a hurry. Some of them are leading men and women in grey uniforms and collars. The figure beckons you to follow.

Walk in place for 5 minutes with your hands behind your back.

Do you try to run?
Section 6- Run!
Section 8- Don't

------------
As you break through the exit, you start to feel a constant throbbing pain on your nipples.

Put your clothespins/clamps on your nipples until told to remove them.

The room behind the door is a dingy corridor flanked by rusty pipes on both sides. You can still hear the deafening alarm in the cells; whoever desired to capture you will not take this escape lightly. In which direction should you run?
Section 7- Go left!
Section 9- Go right!

------------
Breaking off into the flood of figures and subjects, you frantically push your way through the crowd, your hands still bound. Instantly, your nipples start to suffer as the collar activates.

Put your clothespins/clamps on your nipples until told to remove them.

The figures take action! (Generate number to determine outcome)
1. You are flanked by several figures and wrestled to the ground; you are injured in the skirmish. Go to Section 10 and reduce each generated number by one for every following event. If already at one, stay there.
2. You are flanked by several figures and wrestled to the ground. Go to Section 10.
3. You push past the figures but one of them punches you in the gut! Go to Section 12, but reduce each generated number by one for every following event. If already at one, stay there.
4. Against all odds, a fellow captive tackles one of the guards to the ground, allowing your escape! Go to Section 12.

------------
As you run through the corridor, you break through another door, and encounter a vast atrium. People in clean, new-looking clothes walk about, with some having conversations. People stare at your naked body, before a shout echoes throughout the room; "He's got a collar! A test subject!". As people start to panic from your newly announced panic, alarms start to blare once more. Directly across the atrium is a large steel door; to either side of you, you see sliding doors that match the legends of "elevators". Where do you go?
Section 11- Straight ahead
Section 13- The left elevator
Section 15- The right elevator

------------
Continue to walk in place for another ten minutes.

The figure remains directly in front of you, allowing you to follow him without being lost in the sea of identical figures. He leads you into another room, this one far more intimidating than the lounge; ahead of you is a hard bed, like in the cell. The bed is flanked by machines and tubes filled with a murky liquid. The figure lays you down on the bed, then leaves. Your hands are released, only to be dragged towards the sides of the bed.

Lie down on an uncomfortable surface. Place your hands at either side of you.

The machines suddenly animate, as they dispense a burning gel onto your nipples! A voice rings out from the walls: "Beginning endurance test.". The collar begins to whir to life!

Place IcyHot on your nipples, then put some clothespins on. Remain for as long as you can.

If you lasted for more than an hour, proceed to Section 14. If not, go to Section 16.

qatguy
06-21-2015, 09:45 AM
Great dare.

Btw, instead of goggles, can i use my blindfold?

PineappleGirl
06-21-2015, 09:31 PM
I like this dare so far, right now I'm waiting for the next sections because I got to section 7 and need to go to one of the elevators

CrackersofGraham
06-22-2015, 11:15 AM
As you run down the dark and grimy corridor, you hear the sound of boots echoing down the corridor. Three men appear out of the dark! The biggest one is on the left, and carries a nasty looking syringe. The others are smaller, and each carry an electric prod. What do you do?
(to be released later)- Go for the bigger one
(to be released later)- Go for the smaller ones
(to be released later)- Run!

------------
The figures wrestle you down and drag you into another room, where a large tube filled with mist resides. "Subject 6079," one of them states, coldly and formally. You have been deemed dangerous, and will be kept in cryostasis for an indefinite period of time.". The tube opens, releasing a freezing gust of air. The figures lower you in to the tube. Your vision fades as it closes...

Game over! Take off your collar, but before you get dressed put a couple of ice cubes in your bum until they melt.

Oh no! Your adventure has ended before it has even begun! Feel free to try again from the beginning, but keep in mind that you must subtract 1 from every randomly generated result if you were injured in the previous section! Artistic license, what can I say.

------------
You push past the crowd of terrified people as the door slides open. On the walls you can see mops, cleaning supplies and machinery. A maintenance room! The alarms are still blaring in the atrium; guards can be on you at any moment. What do you do?
Section 17- Hide in the maintenance room
Section 19- Return to the right elevator
Section 21- Return to the left elevator

------------
Another figure rushes to a large red button on the wall. Does it trigger an alarm or does it seal the exit? You can still stop them, but you'll need to confront those other figures again... What do you do?
Section 18- Keep running
Section 20- Stop them!

------------
The "elevator" slides open welcomingly, and you enter the foreign device. Without a moment to catch your breath, it starts moving up!

Remain in a small, dark space (like a closet) for one hour. You cannot set an alarm, and if you leave too early you must reset the time.

After what seems like an eternity of rising, you stop abruptly. The doors open with a gentle tone, only to reveal a squadron of figures, surrounding the only exit. You see two options ahead of you: fight and hope for the best, or surrender to them. What do you do?
Section 21- Fight!
Section 22- Surrender

qatguy
06-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Great dare/story.

I got killed about 4 times.

Fun!

davidallen
06-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Hmm... Maybe you should post this story on milovana.com
You can create those multi-path stories into clickable flash.

CrackersofGraham
06-22-2015, 11:48 AM
Oh. Didn't know that, haha! Might finish this off and make a bigger sequel there. Or not. Only time will tell. :p

highlang
07-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Subscribing to this thread, great dare, please come up with more ideas soon!