PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Battle royal

light yagami
06-13-2015, 05:46 AM
So I know others have made similar threads but mine is different.
Want to be a trainer?
If you want to be a trainer you must post yourself here on this thread. You can't be picky
Example of correct post: “I will be a trainer”
Examples of incorrect post: “I will be a trainer, just pokemon up for wedgies”
Trainer rules:
1. Each trainer can have as many as 6 pokemon. That means a trainer with 6 pokemon can't capture any more. Only 3 pokemon are needed for battles outside elite four(See elite four section)

2. Trainers can release or Trade their pokemon:
Release: the pokemon is wild again.

Trade: Post on this thread that you want to change your pokemon. Other trainers will contact you to change their pokemon with your pokemon. Once you change a pokemon it will never be yours again, but you get a new pokemon that is yours and only yours.
3. Trainers can't contact with wild pokemon, they must wait until a pokemon appears.

Are you a pokemon?
If you have a Master/Mistress ask permission before. If you owner wants to participate as a trainer you will be his/her pokemon, if not you will be a wild pokemon more.

If you want to be a pokemon don't post anything until someone catches you. What you have to do is:
1. Go to this web:*http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php, then select the options:
Number of pokemon: 1
Pokédex Region: National Dex
Pokemon Type: Any
Exclude Legendary Pokemon from results?: No
Exclude NFE Pokemon?: No
Then click “Generate!” button, you will get a pokemon. You are the first evolution of that pokemon. You can't be an evolved pokemon.
If you get a pokemon that is not of your gender you can get other pokemon. (Just for pokemon that have only one gender such as Nidoran♂ or Nidoran♀).

2. Look into this thread to find a trainer, then send him/her a PM with the title “A wild _____ appeared”, where the blank space is the pokemon you are.
In the text of the message specify your age, real gender and your likes dislikes and limits.

You can send a PM to just one trainer (that's to avoid that 2 trainers catch the same pokemon). If the trainer doesn't answer within 24 hours you can send a message to other one.

3. The trainer will reply to your message with “FIGHT”, “CATCH” or “RUN”:
“FIGHT” means that you will have a battle with the pokemon of the trainer. (See battles section below). You can accept the battle or run. After that, as you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.

“CATCH” means the trainer wants to capture you. The trainer will provide you a list of his likes and dislikes. Then you have to accept being his/her pokemon or refuse the offer. If you refuse you are still a wild pokemon and you can send a message to other trainer.

“RUN” means the trainer doesn't want to play with you. As you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.
4. Once caught you can discuss the terms of your relationship with your trainer.

5. All pokemon start at level 1.

6. Finally to keep track of your experience you must register to this thread (your trainer can do it for you):

Pokemon rules:
1. Pokemon must be loyal to their trainers.

2. Pokemon can leave their trainers only if:
They trainers disappear for more than 1 week.

If they trainers treat them bad or don't show enough interest in them (In this case you should discuss and try to find a solution before doing anything).

Battles
Once you have a pokemon you can battle with other trainers. To battle just post “Pokemon Battle” or something similar on this post with a simple task to do (task must be in spoiler format).

If you see someone else task you must battle with him/her, unless the task involve any limit of your pokemon.

The battle is that a pokemon of each trainer will do the task and the winner will earn experience (see experience section below).
Also, pokemon can compete for real things, such as the winner is allowed to cum, or the loser is not allowed to use underwear for a week. (All conditions, prizes, etc must be specified in the task) or even pokemon Items(see item section)

The trainer can punish his/her pokemon if they lose.

With wild pokemon is the trainer who gives the task. Also, wild pokemon don't earn experience.

Rules for Battles:
- 2 trainers can battle just once every 24 hours in the same battle (can battle more if they start other battle with a different task).

Possible prizes:
- An evolutionary stone (fire, water, etc)
- 1 rare candy.
- Others objects
- Real things, such as the winner is allowed to cum, or the losers are not allowed to masturbate for a week. (All conditions, prizes, etc must be specified in the task)

Training
Trainers can train their pokemon, trainers can do this by having two of their pokemon battle between them. Experience is then give out
Trainers can also set rules for their pokemon, and punish them if they disobey.

Experience
Experience earned in battles:
- 1 Points if you lose.
- 2 Points if draw. (If you draw with a wild pokemon don't earn experience)
- 3 Points if win against wild pokemon.
- 4 points if win against tamed pokemon.

The experience needed to reach each level is detailed here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1803873#post1803873

To keep track of your experience go to this other thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222965

When the evolution level is reached, the trainer decides if they evolve or not.

If the pokemon needs an object to evolve, you must win it in a contest before.

If the pokemon evolves by change, you much change it.

If the pokemon evolves by happiness, you must wait a week, then if the pokemon is happy (trainer must ask to his/her pokemon before) it can evolve.

Type advantages
When you start a battle you must specify which kind of advantage will have the advantaged pokemon.
For example:
Task: spank yourself as much as possible.
Advantage: Rock pokemon add 50 spanks to what they actually have done.

Try to be fair with the advantages.

Normal: no advantages (Maybe unfair, but actually normal types don't have advantages)
Fire: advantage in tasks involving heat dares.
Water types: advantage in tasks involving fluid (cum, piss, etc).*
Electric: advantage with electric toys tasks (vibes and similar).
Grass: advantage of outside tasks (doesn't have to be public).
Ice: advantage ice related tasks
Fighting: advantage in physical tasks (workouts).
Rock: advantage in pain tasks (spanking, slaps, etc)*
Poison: advantage in dares involving alcohol, toothpaste, etc
Ground: advantage in dirty/messy tasks.
Flying: advantage time tasks.
Psychic: advantage in hypno file and writing tasks.
Bug: advantage insect related tasks.
Ghost: disables advantages.
Dragon: advantage in leather and bondage. (Just because bondage haven't appeared)
Dark: advantage in wedgies.
Steal: advantage in edging.
Fairy: advantage cross-dressing.
Items
Items can be obtained by beating others or every Friday I will give all trainers one random Item.
Trainers should create a section on there sig with the link to this thread and a section called bag where they will list all Items they have.
Elite Four
Every month I will hold a tournament where trainers can battle four trainers I have chosen to be a member of the elite four with me as champion.
Battling will be held using all six pokemon so that is six tasks altogether.

Mega Evolution
Pokemon that can mega evolve get to have a bonus on their advantage, doubling it.
For a pokemon to mega evolve it must get the mega stone for it. I will hand out a mega stone once every Friday
Legendary Pokemon
legendary pokemon work the same way as mega pokemon except they don't need a stone

Mikey243
06-13-2015, 10:30 PM
I will be come a trainer.

OllyS
06-14-2015, 06:56 AM
I will be a trainer

wedgie/dare girl
08-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Can you please clarify what happens if I get a legendary as my pokemon, I was going to when a legendary plopped out, not quite sure how this works

leoreaper
10-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Alright this is interesting
I'll be a trainer.