PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

stevesilence
06-12-2015, 02:22 PM
5092[/QUOTE] 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey my names Steve Im currently in school planning too go to med school soon for a medical degree I am almost finished in a BS for psychology and a BS in biology with a concentration on premed. I am also a dom looking for a female submissive. someone who is into punishments and domination over them. this would entail, Rules daily punishments if ur naughty or if i am in the mood getting too know eachother outside of punishments and sexuality

pm or kik me at xXstevesilenceXx.

stevesilence
06-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Also this would entail, Rules daily punishments if ur naughty or if i am in the mood for u too do them getting too know eachother outside of punishments and sexuality

stevesilence
06-17-2015, 12:10 PM
and must enjoy spankings and sending pics of the aftermath

stevesilence
06-25-2015, 09:48 AM
still looking for one and only one sub

stevesilence
06-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Also must be willing too follow rules meant too post that in the original post but forgot how too edit it

slavegirlly
08-04-2015, 01:36 PM
This slut is now the property of Master Stevesilence who has asked to me to respond and inform everyone that my Master is no longer searching for a slave because he now owns this fucktoy.