PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare Strip Poker

stalemate
06-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Set Up

-Set the limits for the dares that are for the game (I recommend a time limit and a very illegal limit at least, no permanent, no family ect. May also include no leaving room, it will vary depending on situation and group). Be thorough about this one, the last thing you want is mid game to have a dare for something you all wish was up here, it kills the game usually.

-Set a punishment for caught lying during a truth, refusing to answer a truth or not doing a dare this should be rather harsh and last at least till the end of the game to encourage playing the game.

-Set a prize for the winner/winners, this could be anything from actual money, to one of the losers being their slave for a set time to who gets to pick next movie, it's really up to you, I recommend making some prize though to encourage winning.

-Everyone starts with same number of clothes I recommend 5 pieces.

-Everyone gets 25 truth "chips" and 10 dare "chips", every truth and dare "chip" has your name attached to it, meaning even if your dare chip is won and lost 5 times by 5 different ppl you're still one who has to do it. I encourage you to use something more creative but a small piece of paper will do for each chip as well. (if you have them you could use different chip sets for each person, flash cards also aren't a horrible idea)

-Everyone gets a limit card or limit cards which they put a personal limit on each. You decide as a group how many limits people get and how specific/general they have to be.

-A piece of clothing is worth the same as a dare, 4 truths = 1 dare (if someone doesn't have enough truths to call the difference comes out of the pot at the end of the round)

General Rules

-The antee always starts at a piece of worn clothing, once you are naked you may bet with anything equivalent (Dare, someone's else clothes, ect.). In order to bet a piece of worn clothing (for antee or in general) you must remove it and put it in the pot. If you don't have enough for the antee/bet you bet what you have and are considered "all in" (just like actual poker)

-You can't put on someone else's clothes, but you can put on your removed clothing if you win it back.

-Limit cards can be bet as well, whoever has a limit card has the limits. Limit cards are worth 5 dares unless the parties involved in the hand agree to a higher price. Limit cards can also be sold at the end of any round for any negotiated price.

-Your limit card does not need to be bet to go all in. Betting your limit card is entirely optional and generally only to be done if you really want to stay in the game.

-A used "chip" (ie one you used to truth or dare someone) cannot be bet until you have no other items to bet (including clothing, your personal dare chips, any unused chips you have won but not including your limit card)

-Truth/Dares can be given at the end of the round, if someone lies in a truth or refuses to do a dare all their remaining items are given to the darer/truth asker (including items they have from other players) and they are forced to do the punishment set at the start of the game.

-The winner is the last person left with unused personal(ie their name on it) truths/dares. Any truths/dares withstanding after someone has won all the items must be used immediately with the exception of their own.

Dare Rules

-No dare can include removing or shifting clothing, clothing can only be removed by betting it.

-No dare can include the word "and" (be creative with your wording and you can still get pretty far)

-No dare can be something that is physically impossible, if it's on the fence the parties being dared must make a genuine effort to complete it, once the group is satisfied they tried hard enough the dare is considered completed.

-Dares can involve multiple parties if they are either willing or multiple people are dared simultaneously.

Let me know what you think, the one problem I have with it is that it's hard to balance using versus betting the truth/dares, you could just say anyone can bet as many truths or dares as they want and they all just get paid at the end of the round but then the game would be endless.