PDA

View Full Version : Help & Advice for Others Dare

The_Infernal_Dante
06-11-2015, 01:14 AM
I'm sure there are a lot of people on this site who are not comfortable asking questions or asking for advice publicly. There are probably also a lot of newer people who don't know anyone that they can ask. To help alleviate this problem and possibly make new people more comfortable I've come up with a dare.

I dare you to volunteer to answer PM questions from other GD members asking for GD related help finding things, advice, &c. This can be for any length of time you choose. You can try it out for a day or two and if you don't like it you don't have to do it again.

People PMing these volunteers:
This isn't an invitation to ask them about themselves, if they want a master, &c. (Acceptable question examples: "I'm looking for a Dominant, where should I start my search?" "I'm having trouble with my slave doing "x" do you know how I might be able to fix it?" "I'm looking for a toy, do you know of somewhere reliable and discreet online?")

Format:
Age & sex
Dom/sub
Length of time
Anything else you want to include

The_Infernal_Dante
06-11-2015, 01:16 AM
26 Male
Dominant
72 Hr

Experience with using the GD interface, Dom/sub relationships, toys, bondage, & other.

LightSwitch
06-11-2015, 01:19 AM
This sounds like a wonderful idea.

Age & Sex: 19 Male
Dom/Sub: Switch
Length of Time: Until I say otherwise in this thread.
Anything else you want to include: Feel free to talk to me about anything at all. I've done mentoring stuff before so maybe that will help.
Don't be shy, I don't bite...much.