PDA

View Full Version : Why does it seem like there are more male subs then female subs?

Alphasigma
03-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Perhaps my view is skewed, but it seems to me there are far more male slaves than female slaves, now I havent done any study or counted the numbers, or made a statistical ratio, but from conversations, and just the volume of threads posted there seems to be a lot more guy slaves. I am curisous to know why this is, so if you have an idea why that is, or perhaps why I am wrong then please reply I am interested to hear what you have to say.

Kenso
03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I think that might just be because the male population of this place just seems bigger than the female population.

Alphasigma
03-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Good point, but now I wonder why there is less girls on get dare? and as is wisely said by every guy at every party "too bad there is not more girls"

Merlin
03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
How about because the general internet population is still more male than female (although it gets better) and the amount of mistresses is even lower than the amount of female subs here ... (if i don't count the fakes)

doomed_soul89
03-18-2009, 08:47 PM
most of the girls I meet are subs or aren't really sure, hell I have like 5 female slaves lol

Alphasigma
03-18-2009, 08:52 PM
what the hell lol?!?! share the wealth dude, I dont have a single one, nor have I had a single reply, I am nice guy and a good master, but not a single one? and you have five? crazy

shaman
03-19-2009, 01:24 AM
look at the difference in your join dates..

freakxxx
03-19-2009, 04:07 AM
When you start getting in to the BDSM lifestyle, joining S&M sites and talking with your local community, you will start to see that there are a hell of alot female subs, infact I have found there is probley more male doms and female subs than the other way around, male subs seem fairly common though as do female dommes

mugenhavok
03-19-2009, 04:42 AM
im really not that sure..

SubMissChievous
03-19-2009, 10:03 AM
what the hell lol?!?! share the wealth dude, I dont have a single one, nor have I had a single reply, I am nice guy and a good master, but not a single one? and you have five? crazy

The problem is, maybe, how you search... or more specifically how much effort you put in your search. What I see so often is guys putting an ad in the s/m area. And then they wait for replies and private messages to fill their inbox... That just doesn't work most time, even if you're a good Master and if your personal ad is well-written. More often than not the guys who have less problem finding female slaves are the ones who are more "visible". Masters who are active in the forums or in the chat will always have the advantage because they already create a form of contact with others.

So if you really want to find a slave you may need to "step out of the box" so to speak. Posting an ad is one way to do it. But there are some other (and better) ways to do so. If you need some tips and advice there has been several threads posted in this section about it. If you look at Threads of Note (linked in my signature) you will find "Intrigue Me!" and "So you want a slave or Master? Well done..." among others. And if you're still determined and serious about it and not afraid to read there's "Master/slave relationships - Getting started 101". I'm pretty sure that you should be able to find a few interesting tips in each of those threads :)

Fiendish
03-19-2009, 01:22 PM
it's because this is the interwebz, and there are very few wimmenz on the interwebz.

Most females aren't as willing to put themselves out there on the net, though in person things are a bit different.

Officelover
03-19-2009, 03:52 PM
As Einstien might says, "It's all relevant"

Master_Emanon
03-19-2009, 04:14 PM
While on here it does seem to be more male subs then female subs in general (offline) between the Masters and Mistresses i know, and the members of the BDSM groups i go to, i see more female subs then male subs.

But if your looking for a female sub on here, i would say make sure you post it in the correct area, as well as (where many seem to make mistakes at) is be as in depth yet brief as possible.

While giving as much information as possible in as little words is the best way when posting on here. You will see some give no likes, dislikes and limits, while others give ALL their likes, dislikes limits, and a bunch of useless information, being like 2 pages of writing, so the key to searching when posting on here, is to give them a glimpse of you yet intrigue them enough to get them to want to contact you and learn more.

Good luck in it all

doomed_soul89
03-19-2009, 04:29 PM

Yea, let the girls be the judge if your a good master, and the s/m area is the worst place to get a female sub lol only 1 guys post for a slave has gotten results and slave girls get 5+ masters after them so yeah just start talking to girls

Alphasigma
03-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks you guys have all been a huge help! I am sure there is a good little sub out there for me somewhere.