PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

StrangeJohn
06-06-2015, 10:39 AM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

I have been thinking about what do I really want and what I'm really looking for based on my past relationships and expectations. I like playing with random people, doing sessions and giving dares, but I'm more possessive than that and single sessions aren't enough. I want someone who actually submits to me and not just for a few minutes.

If you consider that this ad is too long just follow the bold words to get a summary.

What I'm looking for:
A sub or a slave?
Briefly, a sub is someone who decides by it's own to submit while a slave is a property. I actually don't see too much difference as here there is no actual slavery so any slave is free to leave the relationship or disappear when it wants and the only that prevents this to happen is the will to submit. The only difference is on the mind of each one and how seriously it takes it's submission: some people might be willing and happy to submit but see the fact of being owned as something excessive.

What I'm looking for here is a submissive girl and depend on how things go we can consider going more serious or not. Collaring is not discarded but for the moment it's something I just don't care about. I prefer to build a good relationship before or it could happen that I just get tired of you at the moment of collaring.

I want a sub, fine. A slut, pet, little girl or any other variant?
Certainly I can't choose a single type of sub. Fortunately I don't have to as they can be compatible. I like to humiliate and degrade the subs but at the same time I can also want to take care of them, give attention and treat them as good little girls. Most of all it depends on the opinion I have of each sub. Each person is different and have different needs so I, consciously or not, may act different depending on the person I'm talking to. What I want for sure is someone who truly wants to submit. The way how each one submits as well as personality are something that depend on each person and I would like to discover and discuss about them in further chats.

In general, to limit the search a bit, if I had to choose I would be looking for a slut and/or little girl. But let me repeat that most of all what I want is someone willing to submit.

Alright, a single sub or a full harem?
As much better, gotta catch them all. No, I'm just looking for one and only one sub. If I find the right one I will not need any other sub. Right now I don't see why I should want another sub but depending on the relationship we have I don't discard having other, probably short term, subs with who you can eventually compete.

Requirements:
Requirements are the basic things that I'm looking for in a sub. If you don't meet them then we will not be a good match.

Gender: You must be female (Just in case someone didn't read the title).

Submission: I don't mind the reason why you submit (I actually would like to know the reason, if there is one), if that's because you are too dependent and/or indecisive, if you need attention or just because you like it. I neither mind if you are very obedient all the time or sometimes you are a brat, it's also part of the game to make you obey. What I want is that you are willing to submit.

Masturbation: I really like orgasm control and guided masturbation. Telling you how and what to use to please yourself, if you must be more or less intense and if you can finally orgasm. I will do things like this often and I wouldn’t like you to refuse to do them (unless you have a good reason).

Commitment: This will not be one night stand. I expect to build a good relationship. I'm not looking for a complete 24/7 relationship where you must be available all the time but I want you to show some interest.

Those are the most basic things I actually need in a sub (at least that I can think right now). If you agree with them I will be interested in talking more with you. Of course there will be other things to talk about but I prefer to discuss them later in further chats while I know more bout you. At the end your personality and the impression you gave me will be important factors to consider when finally choosing a sub.

About experience, I don't mind if you have done this before or you are completely new. If needed I will teach and guide you, I don't mind (and actually enjoy) taking some time if I see that you take it seriously.

About me:
I don't really like talking about me and sometimes I may not say what I think because I just see it unimportant. Don't misunderstand me, if you ask me something I will try to answer, but I may feel uncomfortable if you ask too much.

That being said, you can call me John. I'm a 21 years old student from Europe currently on what should be my last year of college. I tend to be curious about almost anything and my hobbies may be a bit random. From one day to another I might start new things without finishing the previous ones. In general I like drawing, video games and anime.

About my appearance, I'm about 175 cm tall, tanned skin, short black hair, brown eyes and usually with some beard. Am I handsome? Looking at my mirror, yes. Looking with your eyes, I don't know that will depend on you. Does it mean you will see me? I hope so, I would like to trust you enough so I don't mind showing myself.

About me as a Dom:
As a Dominant I have two sides and I can show either one or both of them depending on the situation and how it's the relationship with the sub. I can be kind, care about how my sub feels and treat her with a lot of attention but at the same time I can also be mean and humiliate, degrade or torture her. In any case what I like for sure is having the control of the situation.

I don't have any interest in exposing you (unless it's a turn on for you). I want to give you a good experience and that you enjoy with your submission. At the end I want that you feel comfortable with me and that, despite sometime I might make you suffer a bit, you can trust and respect me.

In general I prefer to talk via kik, skype, yahoo or any similar instant messenger, as it gives me more control of the situation. Anyway email or just getdare's PM can be used when doing long tasks, for reports or when it's not possible to find time to talk.

Safewords will be used. We can discuss and define some specific ones if it's needed but in general I just use the quite standard "Red", "Yellow" and "Green". "Red" means to stop immediately if something goes wrong or if a limit has been reached, "Yellow" means that you are feeling uncomfortable with how things are going and you would like to reconduct the session without having to stop and finally "Green" means that you are not longer feeling uncomfortable and you want to go on.

Likes and limits:
My likes include: control, private humiliation, orgasm control/denial, guided masturbation, edging, bondage, spanking, pussy/tit/face slapping, pet play, hypnosis, hidden public and body writting. This is not a complete list, but I think I have listed the main ones.

My limits are: family, permanent, extreme pain, blood, illegal and anything along those lines.

How to apply:
That’s all I have to say for now. Don't be shy and apply if you are interested (and you meet the requirements). Don't think that you aren't good enough, in any case this is a chance for you to become a better sub.

If you want to apply just post here or send me a PM. Tell me a bit about you such as your name, age, location, which are your needs as a sub, what do you expect from this relationship and anything else you want to add.