PDA

View Full Version : Potty Training Dare/Challenge (ABDL Dare)

Emerald diapers
06-06-2015, 04:08 AM
Potty Training Dare/Challenge!

This purpose of this dare is to simulate what it would be like to have to go through potty training again. This dare at minimum will take 54 hours to complete, so it would be best to have time set away because as we all know, public bathrooms are far in between ;) (If the conditions are too hard for you, feel free to change it up to fit your boundaries, I would still love to hear how it went).

For this dare/challenge, you will need the following things. The amount of diapers and pull-ups you will need is based on your ability to make it through potty training.

Supplies:
1. Suppositories or Enemas

2. Diapers

3. Pull ups (Adult or Child sized)

4. Underwear and clothing you won't mind being possibly ruined

7. A portable timer

Now that you have your supplies, you must now lose your potty training. You will roll a D6 to see how you will theoretically lose your control.

1-2: You wet yourself immediately

3-4: You must drink 32 oz of water then you must hold it as long as you can and wet yourself.

5-6: You must take either a suppository, enema, or laxitive. Now you must hold it for as long as you can then mess yourself.

Punishment:Now that you have soiled yourself, you must be punished for being so naughty. Roll another D6 to decide your punishment.

1. Stand facing the corner of a room for 15 minutes without changing yourself

2. Roll the D6 again and spank yourself the amount of times you rolled times 10 (1=10 and 6=60 etc.) You may not change until you are done.

3. Nothing, you may go change and move on to the next step.

4. Roll the D6 again and multiply your number by 10 (1=10 and 6=60 etc.) You must write on a board or a piece of paper, "I am a baby and I need potty training" that number of times before changing out of your clothes.

5. Do what you want, but you must stay in your soiled clothes for 30 minutes.

6. Do number 2 and then number 1

Diaper Time:Now that your punishment is done, we can't have you having any more accidents and ruining your clothes now can we? You will now be put back into diapers and use them as your only underwear and toilet for the amount of your next D6 roll.

1. 6 hours

2. 12 hours

3. 18 hours

4. 24 hours

5. 30 hours

6. 36 hours

Step 1:Now that you have spent some time in diapers, I think it's time we started your potty training again (Change into a clean diaper before this phase starts if you have not already). Your first stage of potty training will last 24 hours.

Now whenever you feel the need to pee, every 10th step you take towards the bathroom, you must stop and relax your bladder until the last moment before you actually pee, then you must try and stop yourself from actually peeing, if you don't pee you can take another ten steps, if you let out a tiny bit, you have to stand there for 30 seconds before moving your next ten steps.

If you feel the need to poop, you must squat and push on your bowels as if you were on a toilet for 5 whole seconds every 15th step you take towards the bathroom.

If at any time you have a full accident you must go back to the punishment rolls and roll for a punishment then you may change your dirty diaper and retry again only your phase 1 potty training time will reset back to 24 hours.

Step 2: Good for you for making it through your first stage of potty training! You have graduated to pull-ups now! Your second stage of potty training will last another 24 hours.

Now whenever you feel the need to go pee you must set your timer for 2 minutes if you are in public, or 30 seconds if you are home, when the timer goes off, you must wet yourself regardless of where you are or wearing (Even if that means in the process of pulling down your diaper) You may not move towards a bathroom until the timer starts.

If you have to poop, you must hold it and take either a suppository or enema and hold it for the times below (you may not wait in the bathroom or near it while holding).

Enema: 10 minutes

Suppository: 30 minutes

If you manage to hold it, then you may now go to the bathroom and relieve yourself.

If you have an accident, you must roll for another punishment and start from phase 1 again.

Step 3:Now that you made it past the "pull-up stage" You can now wear big boy/girl undies, but wait another challenge awaits you! This will be your final test before being fully potty trained!

From the moment you wake up, you are not allowed to use the toilet for 6 hours. If you have an accident, then you roll for a punishment and start again from phase 1.

Congratulations! You are now officially potty trained! You may now enjoy your unlimited use of the potty! Also, please let me know if you enjoyed my dare, I will be doing this one myself soon and will post my results when done below :)

SissyDan
06-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Love it!
For sure will try once I have the free time!

redfred1016
06-14-2015, 08:07 AM
This is by far one of the greatest dares I've ever come across. I can't wait to do this. And I might even keep everyone informed on this post.

k1rage
06-14-2015, 10:00 AM
really cool dare may have to try it

I actually made something similar a while back

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=69165&highlight=potty+training+dice+dare

robin the slut
06-14-2015, 04:33 PM
i started this dare a week ago and i still havent passed yet i got 24 hours for the first diaper time failed step 1 3 times and step 2 twice i tried both suppository and enema but couldnt hold either ill get my big girl panties back one day and ill let you know

Emerald diapers
06-15-2015, 05:35 AM
i started this dare a week ago and i still havent passed yet i got 24 hours for the first diaper time failed step 1 3 times and step 2 twice i tried both suppository and enema but couldnt hold either ill get my big girl panties back one day and ill let you know

Don't worry sweetheart ;) potty training isn't easy for everyone! I'm sure you will get it eventually.

Undisclosed
06-16-2015, 09:38 PM
Great dare. I really want to try it but I'm just not sure when I would ever have enough consecutive time to do it =/

I might just try to do the amounts of time non-consecutively but it's not exactly the same.

redfred1016
06-17-2015, 06:58 PM
so i started the dare. and it hasnt been going well at all.

for my first roll i rolled a six, so i had to use an enema right off the bat.
then i rolled a 5 for punishments.

I didnt get to lucky with diaper time either. i rolled a 4 so i was incontinent for 24 hours. i drank alot that day too, so i went though a couple of diapers.

after that i started off on my training which was easy. i made it to the potty everytime without even a little accident. that was untill a few minutes ago, i was only an hour away from being promoted but my bowels started rumbling and i was nowhere near a bathroom. i only made it 30 steps untill i filled the back of my diaper with stinky poopy. and to make maters worse i rolled a 6 as a punishment. so i'm in the corner with poopy mushing onto my red butt cheeks.

after corner time i am going to start up my 24 hours again, wish me luck

Edit. It's 9:18 and I messed myself again. I'm never getting out of diapers

Edit again. i wet myself just a moment ago. really do not see me getting through potty training any time soon. at least i didnt get a punishment this time.

redfred1016
06-20-2015, 02:30 PM
So I finally made it to training pants. And everything went well. But not well enough, because I was at Walmart at one end of the store and I had to pee. I set the time ran to the bathroom and just as I started take of my diaper the timer went off. So close yet so far.

I started my new day back in diapers and had to poop only 2 hours into it. I walked every 15 steps and pushed real hard for 5 seconds. I wet myself before the poopy even came out. Defeated, I just let go and messed my diaper. I got corner time too.

I'm gonna be stinky forever

robin the slut
06-21-2015, 03:08 PM
i finally did it i never thought i could miss my panties so much or be so happy to wear them again

Emerald diapers
06-28-2015, 03:46 AM
i finally did it i never thought i could miss my panties so much or be so happy to wear them again

Looks like we have our first winner! I'm about to start mine, tomorrow is day one!

CharlotteXOX
09-03-2015, 05:22 AM
I think I'll start this after work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be out of diapers before I'm back in Tuesday morning..

CharlotteXOX
09-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Well, I managed to get through the diaper phase unscathed. Now I've just got to hope the pull-up phase is just as uneventful..

Babygirlpoopdiaper
09-17-2015, 02:35 AM
I'm doing this now

Babygirlpoopdiaper
09-17-2015, 04:14 AM
Well very thages going go I'm aat stage 1 but I have to poop

Johnpaul
09-17-2015, 03:20 PM
Loved this dare. Managed to do fine first time but tried it again reducing the steps by one each time a stop. Got down to stopping every 3 steps and couldn't hold it.

Great work

elliot_654
09-24-2015, 12:00 PM
So I started this I got a 6 so I made a big smelly mess in my panties then I got another 6 then a 4 so after 40 horrible spanks that stung my bottom and pushed my mess around I rolled 24 hours for diapers I'm being told to do this dare as a punishment so I hope I don't fail much

JTN2010
10-23-2015, 10:01 PM
Started the dare earlier today. Went through the punishment and now I'm about 6 hours into my 36 hours wearing and using. More details in my blog (to not spam the thread). Wish me luck!

VoxellBlack
10-30-2015, 09:42 PM
I wanna do this so bad but I don't have any diapers or pull ups :(

JTN2010
10-30-2015, 10:30 PM
I wanna do this so bad but I don't have any diapers or pull ups :(

If you ever get enough (and plan for a lot) it's definitely fun. I just finished it earlier this week.

Emerald diapers
12-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Hey everyone! I finally got a chance to actually do this dare, and due to inspiration from JTN2010's blog post, I decided to do one of my own detailing my experience with it. :D you can find the post here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76473

Sammy.abc123
12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
I really want to do this
Where can I get diapers from

Emerald diapers
12-07-2015, 06:21 PM
I really want to do this
Where can I get diapers from

Well, there are tons of websites to get really good ones. My favorite diapers are the overnights from Tykables.com although there are other amazing brands on Abuniverse.com and Bambinodiapers.com. If your looking for more generic brands you could always try Xpmedical.com or northshorecare.com. If you can't buy online, then the best you could probably get are depends from almost any supermarket.

Blue Eagle
12-08-2015, 10:43 AM
I can't wait to try this, brilliant job with the dare and keep up the work!

Sammy.abc123
12-08-2015, 08:18 PM
I am defiantly going to do this when I get diapers!!

I tried to do it by lining my underwear in pads but I just wet down my pants

Sammy.abc123
12-23-2015, 01:42 PM
I would love to do this but I don't drive and I can't walk to a store how can I get diapers without anyone (my parents cause I live with them) knowing? I'm

Emerald diapers
12-23-2015, 02:04 PM
I would love to do this but I don't drive and I can't walk to a store how can I get diapers without anyone (my parents cause I live with them) knowing? I'm

Honestly when I still lived with my parent's I would order them online. Unless your folks are super nosy, I wouldn't worry about it. Almost every ABDL or incontinence website ships in sealed boxes with no outside labels. You could also have the package shipped to a nearby post location and pick it up there. Ordering online is also the only way to get the cutest and most reliable diapers :)

Sammy.abc123
01-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Honestly when I still lived with my parent's I would order them online. Unless your folks are super nosy, I wouldn't worry about it. Almost every ABDL or incontinence website ships in sealed boxes with no outside labels. You could also have the package shipped to a nearby post location and pick it up there. Ordering online is also the only way to get the cutest and most reliable diapers :)

thanks for the advice
also if you go out in public how would you wear a diaper so that way it isn't very noticeable

Sammy.abc123
01-09-2016, 07:50 PM
I got diapers!!!!
I am so excited to try this
I am going to do it Friday after class then I think I am fee all weekend!!!!

Emerald diapers
01-10-2016, 12:14 AM
thanks for the advice
also if you go out in public how would you wear a diaper so that way it isn't very noticeable

No problem! and I wear a lot of skirts with mine, but if that's not an option for you, then any baggy clothes will do. It may seem noticeable to you, but most people don't even make a second glance.

afriendfromafar22
01-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Oh my God this sounds amazing. Anyone want pics? I'm gonna try this out, let me know on kik afriendfromafar22

Sammy.abc123
01-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Finally got diapers but I'm a little nervous to try

babysammy
02-25-2016, 04:51 PM
i really like this
starting it now
ill let you know how it goes

Samovar
02-25-2016, 06:47 PM
This sounds amazing!.. Been looking for a good dare to try diapers will definitely be trying this over the weekend :)

babysammy
02-28-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm on day 3 of this dare and i have class tomorrow

I'm screwed

stinkybutt
02-29-2016, 03:44 AM
I'm going to try this tomorrow...I can't wait :D

bbob
02-29-2016, 01:45 PM
Well I hope all of you that are trying this will keep us updated on your progress or blog your experience.:)

madeapuddle
07-22-2016, 06:58 AM
Well I hope all of you that are trying this will keep us updated on your progress or blog your experience.:)

Well. bbob told me that if I had any more accidents I would have to do this dare. Looks like I'm doing it soon as my diapers arrive. :( I was naughty last night and made my pull-up leak after several accidents. Second night in a row I have wet my bed. :o I could really do with a morning poop too, but I have to hold it for another hour and 5 minutes unless I want to go in my pull-up/pants. :eek:

I'll let you all know when I am starting. Hoping my diapers arrive by next week.

madeapuddle
07-26-2016, 03:02 PM
Going to start this dare tonight. Used random.org/dice to roll 3 die: Got 6, 4, 5. Ugh. It''s going to be a rough journey. :( Hopefully I can be finished by next week.

madeapuddle
07-26-2016, 09:48 PM
Well, Punishment is done, and Diaper Time is underway.

I don't usually enjoy messing, but this one was all right since I haven't done it in so long. I haven't pooped all day because I figured my diapers would be arriving today and they did. So I have had fleeting urges that have come and gone all day.

My first roll was a 6, so I had to mess. An hour before hand I drank about a liter of water to help the bladder/bowels get moving. I honestly didn't figure I'd be able to have a mess accident so I planned to have a wetting one instead. I did follow up the water with a suppository though, the fleet glycerin kind. I bad horrible cramps at first and was regretting doing it... then it gradually went away and it about 20 minutes it had dissolved and I felt ok.

20 minutes after that and I could feel the pressure mounting... I held on once and it went away. 5 minutes later it came back strong and I felt my bowels begin to open a bit. I also noted that I now needed to pee, which added to the torment. This time the urge did not go away, but intensified. About 3 minutes of that and I couldn't take it anymore and began to fill my underwear with warm, wet, soft poop. I was passing gas while was happening. I also couldn't help but release a little pee as well, which wet my underwear and dampened my shorts, leaving a wet patch. But I wasn't done yet. Just as I had finished peeing my bowels spasmed again, and I finished my load into my pants.

It was quite a bit. I could feel the weight and warmth in my undies, and reaching back, I could feel it had gone through somewhat to my shorts. Which I was mortified about cause I kind of like these shorts and didn't want to ruin them with poop. I felt so naughty and little and I know I was blushing red at completely filling my pants cause my face felt hot. But I couldn't change yet like I usually would after deciding to have a mess accident.

My next roll was a 4, so I had to write "I am a baby and I need potty training" 40 times cause of the x 10 rule. I probably should have written it 40 more times though, because about 15 lines in, my need to pee got a lot worse. I was laying on my stomach on the floor writing the lines and I guess that was putting extra pressure on my bladder. I was fidgeting and wiggling around because the load in my undies was getting cold and uncomfortable, and now my need to pee had my squirmy and unable to focus on writing. By 20 lines my pace had crawled as my hand began to cramp, and my bladder began to spasm as badly as my bowels had before. Funny how these things work together! You can probably guess what happened next.

25 lines in, I lost control. I peed my pants and soaked the carpet. So now I had soaked pants and a lumpy, cold poop in my undies that was slowly trickling down my buttcrack and onto my balls. A few lines later and I had to poop again, so let it go into my already wet, poopy pants. I felt like a total baby and each line I write just jabbed it in a little more for me... It's totally true, I am a baby and need potty training. :(

After that, I cleaned up and got thickly diapered in a bambino bianco diaper. My next roll was a 5, so that means I am facing the next 30 hours in diapers. However, I am going to go ahead and extend that to 36 or else I'd have to get up and change in the middle of the night. So might as well spend 2 nights diapered, I deserve that for wetting and messing myself and making a mess. How I will do after the 36 hours... I have no idea, but I need to be done by next week ideally.

Wish me luck! I confess that I have already wet my diaper while writing this... talking about the experience made my bladder very angry! But this is why I am diapered cause I don't hold it well enough. Wish me luck all! Will keep you all updated. I can provide proof I wrote the lines if desired. You would get to see my horrible, childish handwriting with notes in the margins indicating when I had accidents while writing.

madeapuddle
07-27-2016, 07:09 AM
Well that was a good night! No leaks in bed, but since I haven't been properly diapered in ages, I didn't quite put it on high enough or tight enough last night before sleeping. So this morning when I got out of bed, I had some leaks out of the back of my leg gather. Oops. Just a little wet trail to clean, no biggie; in a fresh diaper now for the day- 9 hours down and 27 to go.

madeapuddle
07-27-2016, 09:56 AM
This batch of diapers is messed up. Aborting dare. Cannot complete.

GDJones
07-27-2016, 02:29 PM
This batch of diapers is messed up. Aborting dare. Cannot complete.

What's wrong with your diapers? Do they all leak or something, I was really liking your reports so far.

romans116
07-27-2016, 09:42 PM
Getting some diapers tommorow and going to use these on this dare! SO EXCITED

madeapuddle
07-28-2016, 07:49 AM
What's wrong with your diapers? Do they all leak or something, I was really liking your reports so far.

Sorry. Yes, that's exactly what the problem is. I'll tell you a little story of the history of this issue:

I haven't had diapers in over a year, which is pretty difficult for most people into that- I'm not really an AB or DL though more of a "little". Anyway, a year or two ago bambino was having major production issues in several of their lines, including my preferred one the Bianco.

They were a little off-cut for size (especially on the right) and the tapes were all too high to properly cinch, but the right side was a bit higher. And that's exactly what is wrong is mine; I have both of those issues, plus an issue of a weakly attached tape on the bottom right that pops off- in 2 briefs I had the same 2 issues: premature leaking out the back right leg cuff, then the bottom right tape pops.

I emailed bambino yesterday. I'm not at all happy. They are basically no better capacity wise than the Walgreens adjustable ones I have, so it's going to be essentially impossible to ever complete this dare. The diapers just won't last long enough. I can't afford to go through 4-5 of these a day! :eek:They used to so much better, idk what bambino is doing over these in there chinese factories. Still waiting for a reply from them.

GDJones
07-28-2016, 07:52 AM
Sorry. Yes, that's exactly what the problem is. I'll tell you a little story of the history of this issue:

I haven't had diapers in over a year, which is pretty difficult for most people into that- I'm not really an AB or DL though more of a "little". Anyway, a year or two ago bambino was having major production issues in several of their lines, including my preferred one the Bianco.

They were a little off-cut for size (especially on the right) and the tapes were all too high to properly cinch, but the right side was a bit higher. And that's exactly what is wrong is mine; I have both of those issues, plus an issue of a weakly attached tape on the bottom right that pops off- in 2 briefs I had the same 2 issues: premature leaking out the back right leg cuff, then the bottom right tape pops.

I emailed bambino yesterday. I'm not at all happy. They are basically no better capacity wise than the Walgreens adjustable ones I have, so it's going to be essentially impossible to ever complete this dare. The diapers just won't last long enough. I can't afford to go through 4-5 of these a day! :eek:They used to so much better, idk what bambino is doing over these in there chinese factories. Still waiting for a reply from them.

I actually have some Bambino Classico's and I'm having similar issues. The right tapes never stay attached for too long and on occasion I have leaking leg cuffs. Since I really like wearing, I've resorted to securing the diapers with packing tape.

madeapuddle
07-28-2016, 09:13 AM
Ah so you understand! Dang, so sad to hear this has come back around again. Please email them and let them know about it, the more people that say something the more likely it is that they'll address whatever production issues are creating this. Looks to me like a few machines need to be re-calibrated.

As far as taping them... I could. Trouble is, on mine the right side that goes down to the crotch is simply too long and it creates a weird effect of the leg gather getting a ripple that makes an opening to the outside. It doesn't seem to matter how tight or high I fasten them- I've even tried trimming it to no avail! Something is just badly off kilter. Compare yours by folding it in half and see if the right side is bigger than the left like on mine.

GDJones
07-28-2016, 09:26 AM
Yea I just checked, the right wing is longer than the left wing by about 1 - 2 inches.

madeapuddle
07-29-2016, 07:19 AM
Really pisses me off. Last bams I'll ever buy... shame cause that's what I really liked.

Hardtimeholdingit
02-01-2017, 05:46 AM
Started doing this dare yesterday because I'm more or less free until the weekend. Rolled a 1 initially and wound up with wet pants... For the punishment I rolled a one as well and had to stand in my cold, clammy pants for a quarter of an hour.

After that I got 18h of incontinence and wet more or less freely for the rest of the evening, I run with Tena slip Maxi's so they hold quite a bit.
I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go so I figured that I had no choice but to sleep in my wet diaper.

Today was uneventful until about half an hour ago, with one hour left of my incontinence I felt a major BM coming up. Knowing that I really had no choice in the matter I squatted and started to push. I've been sitting in my mess since then... Only twenty minutes until I start my potty training though, can't wait at this point!

My only concern is that I barely own any loose fitting pants and I think my maxi's are going to be rather noticeable under whatever I wear. Lol whatever, I'm being potty trained so maybe it's supposed to show a little...

Emerald diapers
02-01-2017, 05:50 AM
Started doing this dare yesterday because I'm more or less free until the weekend. Rolled a 1 initially and wound up with wet pants... For the punishment I rolled a one as well and had to stand in my cold, clammy pants for a quarter of an hour.

After that I got 18h of incontinence and wet more or less freely for the rest of the evening, I run with Tena slip Maxi's so they hold quite a bit.
I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go so I figured that I had no choice but to sleep in my wet diaper.

Today was uneventful until about half an hour ago, with one hour left of my incontinence I felt a major BM coming up. Knowing that I really had no choice in the matter I squatted and started to push. I've been sitting in my mess since then... Only twenty minutes until I start my potty training though, can't wait at this point!

My only concern is that I barely own any loose fitting pants and I think my maxi's are going to be rather noticeable under whatever I wear. Lol whatever, I'm being potty trained so maybe it's supposed to show a little...

Thank you for giving this dare a try! I hope it goes well for you! Also, during this, I wore abdl quality diapers like tykables and barebums for my diaper portion. People don't notice as much as you think :)

Hardtimeholdingit
02-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Thank you for giving this dare a try! I hope it goes well for you! Also, during this, I wore abdl quality diapers like tykables and barebums for my diaper portion. People don't notice as much as you think :)

Haha thanks for the encouragement. Just had a shower and started my 24h diaper training. Put on my loosest fitting pants, though it still feels like it's really noticeable... Going to be interesting because I'm having an evening course for three hours today.

What do you suggest that I should do if I can't go to a bathroom when I feel the need? Like if it's in the middle of the lecture. Hard to do the "ten steps at a time" thing then.

Hardtimeholdingit
02-01-2017, 02:09 PM
So I went to the lecture...

It was my first time in public wearing diapers, luckily it's rather cold over here so I could hide it somewhat well with a coat. I made sure to go to the toilet before I went, though I got a few small yellow spots in my diaper from not being able to fully hold it on the way there (My bathroom is about 30 steps from my room).

Something I noticed that was incredibly comforting on the way there was that my bike seat, which is usually super cold and uncomfortable was actually really nice to sit on with my padded butt.

Well I got there, and it's a language course so of course those three hours involve mostly talking to the person sitting next to you, in a language that neither of you fully grasp. I got seated right next to a really cute girl, and sitting down really pushed my giant diaper up so (from my perspective) my entire crotch area was rising up. I spent the entire lecture conscious of the warm bulk of the (dry) diaper. No one seemed to notice though, and the cute girl I was busy failing at pronunciation to notice anything odd.
I guess I was really tense because I didn't feel any need to pee at all during the entire lecture, which was a relief. I packed my stuff really slowly and was the last one to leave the classroom, didn't want anyone to see me from behind without my coat on lol.

The bike ride home was uneventful, though I felt the need to pee in the elevator up to my apartment. It's at the far end of a long corridor and with the five or six stops I had to make I really leaked a bit, not a full blown accident mind you, but my diaper definitely got a few more yellow spots now...

It felt really good getting to the toilet though, was afraid that I was going to lose it there for a second. Fairly confident that I'll make it to grown up pants by Friday at this rate.

Emerald diapers
02-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Haha thanks for the encouragement. Just had a shower and started my 24h diaper training. Put on my loosest fitting pants, though it still feels like it's really noticeable... Going to be interesting because I'm having an evening course for three hours today.

What do you suggest that I should do if I can't go to a bathroom when I feel the need? Like if it's in the middle of the lecture. Hard to do the "ten steps at a time" thing then.

I was going to school also when I did this one last. I always sat next to the door to make sure I could leave and still keep up with the steps. It's hard to do the diaper phase with grown up stuff to do too, but that's kind of the point. It could probably be tweaked for those situations, but that's also why mentioned anyone could change it for their own situation :) I'm glad you made it through your first day!

Hardtimeholdingit
02-05-2017, 08:35 AM
So I actually made it on the first try. Responding late because my weekend has been full of stuff to do.

I played the Thursday safe since I really didn't want to wear diapers this weekend haha. Stayed home all day within safe distance from the toilet. Luckily I didn't need to poop, but the experience kind of made me realize the real problems of being incontinent. Not daring to go out and similar stuff.

All in all a good dare, maybe a bit easy. I've ordered a pack of less noticeable diapers and am going to redo it in a week or two. Maybe I'll combine it with some other rules to make it a tad more difficult...

VoxellBlack
05-15-2017, 11:48 PM
2 years and i finally have the opportunity for this dare. I don't have the amount of diapers needed for the first part. So I'm just gonna start with the first faze of potty training tomorrow. Wish me luck.

VoxellBlack
05-16-2017, 02:21 PM
So far I have only needed to go potty once and I made it like a big boy hehe. Let's hope my luck sticks.

VoxellBlack
05-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Okay I've peed two more times. First one I had to go so bad and I almost lost it right next to the toilet but managed to make it. Second time I failed and peed my diaper... Gonna have to start over.

Sky121
05-17-2017, 05:04 PM
I'm going to try this when I get home.

nyan
05-25-2017, 07:19 AM
I hope this is ok, but I used this dare as one of the punishments in the (hard mode) version of a long term dare I wrote (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2803419#post2803419) if it isn't let me know and I will rework it.

Zenethot2
06-14-2018, 04:19 PM
I started doing this dare a week ago :P and im still in diaper! no chance for me. hopefully i can be potty trained soon enough.

one of the best dare i saw so far :)

Larick9
06-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Currently in the diaper phase of the dare and I’ve had nothing but bad luck so far. I started with a 5 which meant I had to mess myself and after that I got a 4 (lines) and then a 6 (60 lines. I just want to say I hate lines sooo much. I will try to remember that while I’m in diapers for the next 24 hours :(

CharlotteXOX
01-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Just starting! Rolled a four to start so having drank a copious amount of water I'm fidgeting around waiting for nature to take it's course... I'll report back when I'm 'trained'!

omolav
03-07-2022, 06:54 PM
I’ll definitely have to try this when I have free time.

Pan
06-06-2022, 11:43 PM
this looks fun! excited to try it

Babygirlpoopdiaper
11-20-2022, 03:39 AM
Am am going to try this

littleRy
12-01-2022, 02:56 PM
I am trapped in diapers for a while already but my mommy wants me to start this on my last day of diaper time.