PDA

View Full Version : Bank of toilets

ben_sissy99
05-31-2015, 03:30 AM
This is my first time creating a date like this so please leave any advice in the comments or PM's.

By opening this thread you are automatically registered to the toilet bank. The rules of the bank are fairly simple. Each member starts with $50 and toilet related dares and tasks will either gain you more money to spend or lose you money. By opening this thread you are unable to pee or poo without spending your money.

COSTS
Pee in the toilet-$30-
Poo in the toilet-$40
Pee outside in woods-$15
Poo outside in woods-$20
Pee OR Poo in a diaper (No change for 24 hours)-$10
Pee OR poo in clothes-$10

RECIPTS(How you get money)
Not flushing the toilet after peeing/pooing for 1h-$5(So if you don't flush for 3 hours, you get $15)
Drinking your piss on its own-$35
Drinking your piss as part of something else-$32
Eating your shit on its own-$50
Eating your shit as part of something else-$45
Drinking/Eating shit which isn't yours that you find in a toilet-$35
Not changing a diaper for for another 1 hour after the 24 hours-$5 per hour
Peeing your pants fully dressed in private-$35
Peeing your pants fully dressed in public-$50
Asking a member of public to eat their shit and drink their piss, and them actually letting you do it-$75
Keeping clothes you've peed in on in private-$5 per hour
Keeping clothes you've peed in on in public-$10 per hour
Keeping clothes you've pooped in on in private-$7 per hour
Keeping clothes you've pooped in on in public--$13 per hour

Obviously some of the recipts require you to spend some of your money but i think if you do this you will get more than you lose.

After you have been a member of the bank for two weeks your bank account will be made obsolete and any money you have left you can transfer to another member or re-start with a new bank account which money will transfer over to.

If you run out of money, PM me for a dare and I will give you a selection worth different amounts for you to do. ONLY PM ME IF YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!!! DONT USE THIS JUST AS A SCHEME TO GET DARES PLEASE

Enjoy, and please, not negative comments however I do appreciate constructive criticism.

Please leave a comment if your taking part in this dare:)

Crow
05-31-2015, 04:56 AM
Alright, why not. $50 here goes nothing.

Chasity slave
05-31-2015, 04:57 AM
I'm going to start this dare tomorrow :D

ben_sissy99
05-31-2015, 08:26 AM
REALLY? Only two takers for this???

Villers
05-31-2015, 03:32 PM
I'm in for this one, $50 here we go

0mnm652
05-31-2015, 05:48 PM
Looks fun. Definitely an interesting take on the point systems I've seen in dares before. I might give it a go.

I assume doing your business into a container, plate, etc. at home would still cost the same as using a toilet?

Also, how much of the pee/poo do we have to consume to earn back money? Drinking piss, for example, would I need to drink a mouthful, a glass, or all that I piss at that time to earn the $35?

It seems strange to me that eating someone else's shit that I find in a toilet would be worth less than eating my own. I can only guess that the difference is to offset the fact you aren't paying to shit if you eat someone else's.

ben_sissy99
06-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Looks fun. Definitely an interesting take on the point systems I've seen in dares before. I might give it a go.

I assume doing your business into a container, plate, etc. at home would still cost the same as using a toilet?

Also, how much of the pee/poo do we have to consume to earn back money? Drinking piss, for example, would I need to drink a mouthful, a glass, or all that I piss at that time to earn the $35?

It seems strange to me that eating someone else's shit that I find in a toilet would be worth less than eating my own. I can only guess that the difference is to offset the fact you aren't paying to shit if you eat someone else's.
Yes, using anything at home is the same as what I said as a toilet just I couldn't think of what to say.

That was my thinking for the difference between eating your shit and eating someone else's shit yes.

For the drinking and eating question it would be you have to eat all of it or drink all of it, but most of all thank you for the support :)

Zeobit
06-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the great dare, I think I'll start next Saturday. Meanwhilesome questions:
1.) Peeing costs me 30$, but I don't have to pay that if I piss myself or collect the pee elswhere and drink it, correct? So peeing myself in private would be a 35$ profit and not just 5$ (35$ minus 30$ for being allowed to pee at all).
2.) Could there be a recipt for keeping peed clothes on? Some $ per hour, similar to keeping the diaper?

ben_sissy99
06-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the great dare, I think I'll start next Saturday. Meanwhilesome questions:
1.) Peeing costs me 30$, but I don't have to pay that if I piss myself or collect the pee elswhere and drink it, correct? So peeing myself in private would be a 35$ profit and not just 5$ (35$ minus 30$ for being allowed to pee at all).
2.) Could there be a recipt for keeping peed clothes on? Some $ per hour, similar to keeping the diaper?

1) That is correct, unless you collect it to drink in the toilet, in which case you have to pay the fee for peeing in the toilet.
2) Great idea, will try think of a suitable recipet for that :) thanks for the suggestion

Hoedini
06-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Im in for 50. Gonna take a lot of counting.

Hoedini
06-01-2015, 08:46 AM
I added my toiletbucks in my signature. Makes it easier.

ben_sissy99
06-01-2015, 08:56 AM
I added my toiletbucks in my signature. Makes it easier.

Good idea, makes it a bit easier. Any chance you could put a link next to It saying 'X amount left on this toilet dare there…'? Just to get a bit more interest in the dare?:)
Thanks

Zeobit
06-01-2015, 09:04 AM
1) That is correct, unless you collect it to drink in the toilet, in which case you have to pay the fee for peeing in the toilet.
2) Great idea, will try think of a suitable recipet for that :) thanks for the suggestion

Well, i guess having to pay 30$ for drinking my piss wouldn't be a good deal at all. Furthermore you required to drink all of it, which is not possible from a toilet... Anyway, thanks for your effort, I'll keep reporting as soon as I start.

slavescat
06-01-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm in for this. Let's start with $50

messy-emiy
06-01-2015, 07:40 PM
This sounds great! one thing though, why is peeing yourself worth a lot more than pooing yourself (and staying in it for hours)?

Anyway, I'll join with 50$ :D

Zeobit
06-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Ok then, I'm going to start tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to write small reports here, maybe just by editing this post. I can't promise daily updates, but I think it's a good way of keeping myself at it. Note that english is not my native language, so just ignore my mistakes :cool:
I will have to interrupt this 14 day long dare at two points, where it will be impossible to keep on going without breaking my fully public - limit. I will not count those days of course.

As far as I can tell a the biggest challenge will be earning enough money to poop normally. Eating poo is a defnite no-go, pooping my pants is only going to happen in an emergency case, while pooping in the woods is possible, but somewhat complicated as I have to get there first...
I have consumed my own piss before, but not over such a long time and not too much of it, so that's a border which will definitely be pushed. I'm relatively ok with peeing my pants - and in a very weird way I like the humiliating fact that you have to pay even for that in this dare and keep wearing the pants for at least 2 hours before you actually start making money...

So yeah, that's it so far. Day 0, $50 - feeling excited :D

Day 1: After getting up in the morning i paid $40 to take a shit. I managed to do so without peeing - I had an appointment at 10 AM and neither did I want to pee myself before, nor did I feel like drinking my rather concentrated morning piss. I didn't drink much over the day, but around 03:00 PM I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. There is a small forest in 15min. walking distance from my appartment and I decided to pee my pants there and walk around for an hour outside to generate more money. Many people use this forest for jogging and hiking and there are a lot of paths, but also small, relatively hidden areas between them. Today it was very hot and although it was cooler in the wood not many people were around. After finding a spot roughly 30m from the next path I peed myself standing upright. I tried to empty my bladder to the last drop - pissing more often also means paying or drinking more often... I wore skinny blue jeans, so the stains all over my legs were clearly visible. For a short moment I had the weird thought that if I managed to wet my pants entirely, it would be harder to tell they were wet, since there'd be no dry areas to show the difference... Didn't work of course.

I waited for some minutes for the last drops to fall down. Then I walked the paths for about 20min., always careful to avoid people. After half an hour the pee started to dry and the stains were not as clearly visible as before. So I dared to leave the forest and walk around in the housing area next to it for half an hour. Some cars passed by and I avoided pedestrians by switching to the other side of the streat times. One time I went around a corner and almost ran into a guy coming from the other direction. I stayed calm and I think he didn't notice anything, as my pants had continued drying from the heat outside of the forest. They were still visible, but one had to look closely. That gave me the confidence to walk home directly on the main road and even pass some people waiting at a bus stop. At home I continued wearing the jeans for three more hours. Then I took a shower. I would go out to a club later that evening, and pissing myslef there was not an option. I needed more money, so when I had to pee again before going out I drank it. It was more than half a litre (didn't expect that much...) and it tasted horrible, very intensive and salty - by far the worst part of this dare so far. I guess I didn't drink enough over the day... That really is a vicious circle: Drink less, pee less, but more concentrated piss...

Final account:
Peed and pooped in a regular toilet once: -70
Pissed pants in Public: +50
Wore pissed pants for an hour outside and for three hours at home: 1x10+3x5 = +25
Drank my piss once: +35
Started with +50
Money for day two: + $90

So that's my report for day 1 - longer than I had expected :)

ben_sissy99
06-07-2015, 05:25 AM
Ok then, I'm going to start tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to write small reports here, maybe just by editing this post. I can't promise daily updates, but I think it's a good way of keeping myself at it. Note that english is not my native language, so just ignore my mistakes :cool:
I will have to interrupt this 14 day long dare at two points, where it will be impossible to keep on going without breaking my fully public - limit. I will not count those days of course.

As far as I can tell a the biggest challenge will be earning enough money to poop normally. Eating poo is a defnite no-go, pooping my pants is only going to happen in an emergency case, while pooping in the woods is possible, but somewhat complicated as I have to get there first...
I have consumed my own piss before, but not over such a long time and not too much of it, so that's a border which will definitely be pushed. I'm relatively ok with peeing my pants - and in a very weird way I like the humiliating fact that you have to pay even for that in this dare and keep wearing the pants for at least 2 hours before you actually start making money...

So yeah, that's it so far. Day 0, $50 - feeling excited :D

Day 1: After getting up in the morning i paid $40 to take a shit. I managed to do so without peeing - I had an appointment at 10 AM and neither did I want to pee myself before, nor did I feel like drinking my rather concentrated morning piss. I didn't drink much over the day, but around 03:00 PM I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. There is a small forest in 15min. walking distance from my appartment and I decided to pee my pants there and walk around for an hour outside to generate more money. Many people use this forest for jogging and hiking and there are a lot of paths, but also small, relatively hidden areas between them. Today it was very hot and although it was cooler in the wood not many people were around. After finding a spot roughly 30m from the next path I peed myself standing upright. I tried to empty my bladder to the last drop - pissing more often also means paying or drinking more often... I wore skinny blue jeans, so the stains all over my legs were clearly visible. For a short moment I had the weird thought that if I managed to wet my pants entirely, it would be harder to tell they were wet, since there'd be no dry areas to show the difference... Didn't work of course.

I waited for some minutes for the last drops to fall down. Then I walked the paths for about 20min., always careful to avoid people. After half an hour the pee started to dry and the stains were not as clearly visible as before. So I dared to leave the forest and walk around in the housing area next to it for half an hour. Some cars passed by and I avoided pedestrians by switching to the other side of the streat times. One time I went around a corner and almost ran into a guy coming from the other direction. I stayed calm and I think he didn't notice anything, as my pants had continued drying from the heat outside of the forest. They were still visible, but one had to look closely. That gave me the confidence to walk home directly on the main road and even pass some people waiting at a bus stop. At home I continued wearing the jeans for three more hours. Then I took a shower. I would go out to a club later that evening, and pissing myslef there was not an option. I needed more money, so when I had to pee again before going out I drank it. It was more than half a litre (didn't expect that much...) and it tasted horrible, very intensive and salty - by far the worst part of this dare so far. I guess I didn't drink enough over the day... That really is a vicious circle: Drink less, pee less, but more concentrated piss...

Final account:
Peed and pooped in a regular toilet once: -70
Pissed pants in Public: +50
Wore pissed pants for an hour outside and for three hours at home: 1x10+3x5 = +25
Drank my piss once: +35
Started with +50
Money for day two: + $90

So that's my report for day 1 - longer than I had expected :)

Can I just commend you on an extremely good report:)

Zeobit
06-07-2015, 06:54 AM
Can I just commend you on an extremely good report:)

Thanks :-D As I said, writing them somehow helps me complete the dare. They won't always be that long, it costs me some time I may not always have during the week. Anyway, here's the report for...

Day 2 (preliminary): Today I shat myself. As on day one I tried to hold my piss as long as possible. It was just before luch, when I put on the old skinny jeans I had worn the day before (had washed them in the evening), stood in the bathtubeand peed myself. I kept wearning the pants until about 3PM. Eating with them was a little weird, but acceptable and I paid attention to not touch my legs with my hands (not that it would have made much of a difference....). I had planned to pee myself again in the afternoon and take a shower then, because I had to meet some people at 5PM. As I was standing in the bathtub and waiting for the piss to dribble down I thought Screw it!, crouched down and pooped my boxer briefs. A mushy, but not liquid mass formed between my legs. I put my jeans back on and for a short time I thought I could wear them for another hour, but very soon I noticed that I was grossed out way too much. Poo is one of my limits and I wouldn't have done that if it were not part of this huge dare. It was a test on my limits, but during the cleaning up I felt that this limit got reinforced a lot. I was more or less ok with the humiliating act itself, but the extensive cleaning up afterwards was way too much. I showered until there was no hot water left, waited some time and showered a second time before I felt clean again...

I noticed that there is no point "Crap your pants fully dressed in private" - If not stated otherwise I'll give myself 35 for that, because it also costs as much as pissing ("Pee OR poo in clothes-$10").

analking69
06-07-2015, 07:01 AM
I am going to join. I will add how much money I have in my signature. I currently own $50

BDSMslave18
06-09-2015, 05:50 PM
I am in for $50. Looks like it is gonna b interesting

ben_sissy99
08-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Wondered if anyone still did this? Or wanted to try revive it

Zeobit
08-25-2015, 03:44 AM
I have to admit that i quit after the second day because of family reasons. I am however still willing to make another attempt, if i get the opportunity. It's not easy to do a 2 week long dare without close people noticing...

Lovelydirty
08-29-2015, 07:48 AM
Starting with 50 $ !

Gonna Edit this post everytime i spend or earn money witg report! :)

Masomister
09-01-2015, 04:53 PM
This is a very fun thing to try, I will try and post an update of my bank account in a few days

Z0ey
11-16-2015, 07:33 PM
And just like that, I'm in starting tomorrow. Hope this goes well XD

sorinmarkov1
11-25-2015, 04:44 AM
this seems fun. Can't wait to try and humiliate myself!

ganduman
11-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Nice! But I don't realise how I'm gonna get someone else's shit

marlinsfan123
11-25-2015, 07:20 AM
I am normally not into this but I'm going to give it a try,looks interesting.

Frayne
05-04-2016, 05:10 PM
If this is still going ill be in for 50

ben_sissy99
07-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Found this old dare of mine, wondered if anyone was willing to give it a go again...?

nordim
07-28-2018, 05:39 PM
Good idea! It's a wonderful dare

ben_sissy99
07-29-2018, 08:56 AM
Good idea! It's a wonderful dare

Thank you, I look forward to hearing your progress

nordim
07-29-2018, 09:06 AM
Thank you, I look forward to hearing your progress

I started with 50
Drunk my pee 2 times => +70 (120)
Pee in toilet 1 time => - 30 (90)

Thank you very much!

nordim
07-31-2018, 11:51 PM
Poo in toilet 3 times = - 120 (-30)
Pee in toilet 2 times = -60 (-90)
Drink my pee x 3 = + 70 (-20)
No flushing the toilet 36*5= +180 (160)

Ilovechoco
08-17-2018, 01:31 AM
I’m in for this!

Carst4
08-20-2018, 07:16 AM
I’d like to take part too

Daveandbuttster
09-07-2018, 01:15 PM
thinking about joining this but I don't know if my schedule allows it.