PDA

View Full Version : M home alone - dare me

Dcorg
05-28-2015, 09:29 AM
M home alone tomorrow, looking for some dares to do to myself. See sig, up for most things that I can do in a house by myself during the day. Will provide report on the things I can do, may send pics/cam if desired for proof.

Post below or Kik: Dcorg

{OzbV
05-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Wanna some weight lifting with your balls?

Get some rope/twine/chain/bandage/shoelace/whatever you can tie your balls with.

Tie your balls with it as tightly as you can.

Get something quite heavy... Well... not too heavy :D It can be a full 2-liters bottle of water or another drink. It can be a brick, or another weight. You choose. Get something quite heavy, but not too heavy. Remember, safety first. You decide the weight.

Put this weight on the floor. Sit down on the floor, take one end or both ends of the thing you have tied your balls with, and tie your weight with the rope. Make sure it won't fall down.
Now stand up. Do some squats. The more the better. After you are done with the squats, stand still for as long as you can. Masturbate while standing with your weight tied to your balls. It's up to you if you cum or not, but you must stand as long as you can take it. And if you cum, you must lick it all with your tongue.

Provide report in this thread.
-What did you tie to your balls? How much weight was it?
-How many squats did you do?
-How long did you stand with your weight hanging on your balls?

If you can, PM me some pics.

Choose your weight good and remember: safety first. You must be safe and don't hurt yourself. There is no punishment if you fail to do this dare. As I have said, safety first.