PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Diaries

HannahTheDiaperSlut
05-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Hi,

So I don't currently have a daddy, and really want one, I thought I would write a diaper diaries to describe my life incontinent and in diapers 24/7, to show my dedication to any daddies or mommies who want a baby girl.

The Rules:
1. I will post a description on this thread every time I go of what it was and when
2. I will not be able to change until I have been given public permission by someone on this thread, when I am given permission I will change as soon as possible even if it is risky.
3. I will post a description of every fresh diaper and my change into it every time.
4. I will drink and eat as usual to start, but will accept any eating/drinking rules or individual tasks and will post a report on this thread
5. I will do any diaper dare posted on the thread and post a report

My kik is hannahsmithe78910 if you want to get in touch.

Hannah xxx

HannahTheDiaperSlut
05-27-2015, 04:15 PM
To start:

I am currently wearing pampers girly pull ups, large, they are pink and princess themed (my one has Cinderella), I changed three hours ago and it feels pretty wet so either I have done lots of little pisses or one big one, I have not shat but just ate a pizza so I don't know how long that will take. I am currently out at the mall and have three spare diapers with me. I am wearing a push up bra, crop top, skirt diaper and heels.

Hannah xx

HannahTheDiaperSlut
05-27-2015, 05:03 PM
This slut just did a huge poop in her girly diaper and would really like to change, the poop is a log and it sitting by my pussy. This slut will follow the instructions of the first comment on when she is allowed to change and how.

Hannah xx

SlaveRalph
05-27-2015, 05:33 PM
You may change your diaper but it must be changed outside.

HannahTheDiaperSlut
05-27-2015, 06:16 PM
Thank you so much sir! I just changed diapers to a pair of purple snow white pull ups. I changed outside but wanted to be super daring so rather than going to the roof or something i wore a short skirt and went to a bench near my house (in central park) where i closed my eyes, took off my diaper and put it next to me then put on the clean diaper. I don't know who saw me but i took the used diaper home with em smelling it on the way. If anyone wants me to do anything with it i can.

Hannah xxx

SlaveRalph
05-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Wonderful. Great report. Sounds like you're in an apartment building. Leave the dirty diaper somewhere near your door where it can be seen/smelled.

HannahTheDiaperSlut
05-29-2015, 03:37 PM
Hey,

This slut has been bad at keeping her diary up to date so am you can punish her for that if you like. She will be publishing multiple entries at once.

I left a diaper with two huge shits and piss in it just outside my door. It disappeared after a day and a half. Who knows where it went.

Entry 1: I drank way to much on Thursday and didn't eat enough. My diaper was overflowing by midday. I was wearing a Loose skirt and was at home so just let it drip out, licking it up when it did.

Entry 2: I changed at 8PM and almost instantly did a really big runny shit, but I couldn't change again so slept in that and woke up to a vey very smelly bed!

Entry 3: I changed diapers this morning and went to the gym where I think I pissed but I'm not sure. I pissed and shat around 12 then changed at 1.

Entry 4: I am still wearing the diaper I changed into. It had piss and a bit of shit in it I think.

Kik punishments and dares to hannahsmithe78910

Hannah xx