PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (have webcam)

johneyyisaslutt
05-27-2015, 03:19 PM
26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (have webcam)

Hello I've posted on here before but thought I would do a new listing as I am now looking for a new master or mistress. I was with a great master a while back but do to personal problems and a lack of means to communicate we lost touch. Now that my life is back in order I think I'm ready to get back into the world. What I'm looking for is someone who we can each express our questions and concerns communication is key to me and I want to be able to let my master or mistress know if I'm not comfortable or if there not comfortable with something. Also someone who can be stri t and knows when to hand out the punishments when need be. Must be within in the us at least as one master I had was a 6 hour time difference and it didn't work out to well. I have a variety of toys which include soft body chastity cage,English cock cage,nipple clamps with weights, submissive hood, open mouth ring gag,nipple pumps with rubberbands to keep nipples erect, various lengths of rope, clothes pins, bra,panties, thigh high stockings, makeup, and large and medium buttplugs, my main goal is I want to be feminized and taught to be treated like a girl or slut. If wish to get ahold of me you can do so through here or my kik jcolich89 I will get Skype as I do have camming abilities on my phone

johneyyisaslutt
06-09-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm still looking for someone mistress is preferred but still open to anyone an update to this is I recently found I enjoy chastity and bought my first real chastity cage so if you like that as well its a big plus for me :)

johneyyisaslutt
06-28-2015, 08:42 AM
I'm still in search of a master or mistress have spoken to a few but none have caught my eye.