PDA

View Full Version : Rules for my bedroom (15 M)

Riddle_656
05-27-2015, 11:35 AM
I want this thread to be a continuous list of rules that I MUST follow whenever I am in my bedroom, no matter the time or occasion.

My likes are: Being naked, Masturbation (edging and cumming), having my hands and ankles bound and sometimes tied to the bed and makeshift gags. Anything not listed here I wouldn't be able to do but things that are similar I will attempt.
I don't have any toys or the money to buy them and I will do my best to follow all of the rules given to me in this thread.

Bluetooth
05-27-2015, 11:43 AM
I reported this, sorry but this is an 18+ forum for a reason. I'd strongly recommend you to look elsewhere, the content here really isn't appropriate and I don't think anybody here will be willing to get involved. Sorry, but you really shouldn't be here.

UKdares
05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
You must strip naked just outside your bedroom door if you want to enter, while inside your ankles must be bound together, and wrists together. you can only remove these when you're about to leave your room. to sleep, you must be naked and have your wrists tied to your bed