PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

MasterW
05-27-2015, 07:16 AM
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hi

I'm 28 years old master looking for a new slave to train. I'm interested in almost every aspect of BDSM. I enjoy domination and control. The types of tasks might include at least: humiliation, orgasm control, control of some daily life things (though nothing public if that's your limit), self bondage, pain, pet play and more...

The types of tasks strongly depends of your likes, dislikes and limits. However you shouldn't expect every task to fall under your likes. I keep my orders within your limits and everything should be doable for you, keeping in mind your experience and skills. I'm strict but also a fair master.

What I expect from you? You should be at least 18 or whatever is legal age in your country. I'm straight and looking for a female slave. I could also be interested in male-female pairs if I get interesting offer. You don't need to have any experience, but at least some idea what you are getting into and willingness to submit your self. You should also be single or your partner should approve this.

I'm using mostly e-mail to give your orders and expect reports in return. Real time sessions with kik, skype etc could also be arranged depending if you are ready for them, time zone issues and time table, but at least at first e-mail is the primary way of communication.

I'll give you 3 kinds of orders: tasks that you fulfill within time limit and require active execution, long term orders that last usually days, but are more passive and shouldn't mess with your normal life and standing orders that are mostly like long term orders, but stay on indefinitely.

Now if you think you are worthy of being my slave, send me an application on PM where you tell at least:
-Your age and experience
-Your likes, dislikes and limits
-Your living conditions
-Your time zone and roughly weekly time table (are you working, in school or is there some other things that might effect your ability to complete the tasks)
-How much time you are able to use for the tasks

I'm expecting your application