PDA

View Full Version : 20/f bimbo seeking humiliation.

floozy
05-27-2015, 04:37 AM
hi !! i'm relatively new to this but looking for people to send me tasks to complete and punish me if i fail. especially looking for humiliating things or things that tie in to making me a real bimbo so maybe like asking me to type stupid or drool over my tits watching dirty videos or maybe me answer humiliating questions. would love to have done signature dates given to me! idk!

please keep in mind my limits (i dont mind certain risky thongs like being made to play with myself in front of someone's closed door but nothing thatinvolves me getting caught!) and note that i am a beginning to anal and still a virgin so can only handle small inserts for the moment!

send them here or over pm i dont mind!!!

NB311
05-27-2015, 05:18 AM
Type the following 30 times..."I am a stupid cunt whose only purpose is to be used."

Make no corrections and you must complete it within 10 minutes. The count how many mistakes you made and PM me with the number.

You receive additional work base on the number you missed.

corsa198
05-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

HannahSlut
05-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Write bimbo on your thigh just under the hem of a short skirt. Walk around and just see if anyone notices it. It doesn't have to be visible when you walk but should be when you sit down. Top is up to you.