PDA

View Full Version : Torture this slutty little boy!

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 11:15 PM
I need to be tortured like a good little slutty kitty boy! I'm not in nearly enough pain and anguish! Please, I beg you! Torture me! Make me eat food out of my undies, torture my balls, make me uncomfortable! I don't care, just please torture me!

Torture objects:
- A chair that can be used as a wooden pony. It's tall enough that I have to stand on my toes when I ride it.
- Clothespins (nipples only)
- Shoelace and a little bit of rope
- Toothpaste/ice (Go easy on this, please. It's not that fun for me)
- Plenty of household objects.

Please respect my limits!

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-27-2015, 11:00 AM
Bump! Please torture me! I'm begging you! I need pain!

UKdares
05-27-2015, 11:04 AM
You're in luck. you're about to get a lot more than you asked for. Do you have kik? PM me your username.

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-27-2015, 11:11 AM
No.
I do have Kik, but I'm not giving it to you.
I don't have time for getting on Kik for dares. If you have a dare, post it so I can do it as I have the time.

Mike2220
05-27-2015, 06:03 PM
put a pencil on each side of your balls, secure them tightly with rubber bands and leave for an hour. it should pinch a bit

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-27-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry, but I couldn't get this to work. I don't have a rubber band and I couldn't the the pencils to stay so it hurt with string.

WolfpupNX
05-28-2015, 02:56 PM
I need to be tortured like a good little slutty kitty boy! I'm not in nearly enough pain and anguish! Please, I beg you! Torture me! Make me eat food out of my undies, torture my balls, make me uncomfortable! I don't care, just please torture me!

Torture objects:
- A chair that can be used as a wooden pony. It's tall enough that I have to stand on my toes when I ride it.
- Clothespins (nipples only)
- Shoelace and a little bit of rope
- Toothpaste/ice (Go easy on this, please. It's not that fun for me)
- Plenty of household objects.

Please respect my limits!

Alright, you naughty little boy.

Preferably do this in a warm room.

First, I want you to stuff your undies with food. My preference would be peanut butter (at least three heaping tablespoons), but I'm not sure if that's too messy for you. If you really want to please me, you'll do it. But if you really can't or won't, how about a cut up banana? Or some other form of cut up fruit (apple, etc.). Any of these is acceptable.

Leave the food in your underoos, and I want you to ride your wooden pony (I'd love a better description of this, as I'm not entirely clear what it is). Ride it for 15 minutes (if that's reasonable; if not possible, explain it to me better and I'll let you know what to do).

While you ride, I want you to have clothespins on your nipples at least 10 of the 15 minutes. You may take breaks whenever, but you can't get off that chair until you have your 10 minutes of clothespin time.

You must also edge once sometime during your ride (but can count this against the edges you owe assuming you're allowed). In fact, you may edge up to three times, but only once is required. If you're not allowed to edge, or you really dislike it so much you won't, you're naughty and need to put an ice cube up your ass instead.

When you're all done, you should enjoy eating the treat in your undies, content with knowning you're tasting some of your own boyness with each bite. I'd say you could cum, and how, but it seems you're forbidden; what a shame.

Hope you enjoy! ;)