PDA

View Full Version : 23F public punishments

Manzana
05-26-2015, 10:22 AM
I've been told to request punishments on here for being disobedient. The punishments can be anything, but they have to be in public. My master will be watching me to make sure I do everything. I will of course do all of the punishments posted here, and deliver a report of each.

A list of all clothes I own are in my signature. I have plenty of toys and tools to use if needed (including plugs, dildos and more).

TennisEnthusiast
05-26-2015, 10:34 AM
1. Put on the crotchless jeans. You must piss in a public place . You must also edge twenty times each in three different public washrooms, with the door unlocked and your legs fully spread. If anyone asks you what you are doing in the washroom, you must tell them and ask them to help you edge.

2. Put on the zip-up latex hotpants and the zip up crop-top. You must find six people who will fuck your ass and cum over you. They must come on either your face or clothes. After the sixth one, go to McDonalds or some other restaurant. Order food, and rub all the cum of your body into the food. After eating, go to the washroom, leave the stall door open, unzip the hotpants and masturbate to orgasm.

I'd like to see detailed reports of these.

SlaveRalph
05-26-2015, 10:43 AM
If you've got a butt plug, plug up before headin out.

Piss yourself when you get to your destination, and remove your buttplug. You must keep it in your hand or at the least visible until you're done your series of dares.

james125
05-26-2015, 10:49 AM
I've been told to request punishments on here for being disobedient. The punishments can be anything, but they have to be in public. My master will be watching me to make sure I do everything. I will of course do all of the punishments posted here, and deliver a report of each.

A list of all clothes I own are in my signature. I have plenty of toys and tools to use if needed (including plugs, dildos and more).

go to a park nude, put a dog collor on and a leash find someone in the park to walk you like a dog you must pee and poop in front of them. then he can get 5 of his frainds to fuck you and cum on you. you will leave the cum on you for a week

dirty_mind9869
05-26-2015, 01:53 PM
plug up both your ass and your pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so your walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious everything is there) then put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover yourself, and you can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. Then go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious your insertions are there. during this time you must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge yourself in each hole using your insertions and then return to your shopping. If any of your insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where your are or who sees it, you are to stop and re-insert it and continue with your shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.

Manzana
05-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the dares so far. The sex ones will be difficult but might be possible if I go out night time so I'll give it a shot.

stewpot
05-26-2015, 02:37 PM
1) Write "SLUT" in all caps on your stomach. wear only fishnet stockings and heels and go to the local park or something similar wearing a zip up coat to cover you. Now at the park you must walk around with the coat open and hands to your side, if you see (only see not hear) someone then you can cover up. hopefully you cover up in time before someone sees

2) a separate dare at the park, while there go to the mens restroom and write on the stall "(your name) is a disobedient filthy slut" and edge 3 times

3) Go to through a drive through completely naked, if you have any toys put a dildo or vibrator between your legs (if vibrator turn it on). ask for a cock, if they ask you to repeat that then you can say coke so it seems like thats what you initially wanted.

4) go to your local mall or shopping center dressed slutty but easy to flash (no bra or panties) you should either have your boobs showing for 5 seconds 15 times or flash 10 guys

5) see if you can get a guy to cum on your face and walk around the mall or shopping center with the cum on your face still

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him

7) go to a mall or somewhere public for 2 hours, while there get as many people to write anywhere they want on your body anything they want. Also get as many people as possible to spank your ass as hard as they can. no bra or panties can be worn and you must wear a dress

spandexass
05-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Put on your see through black dress, stockings, and no shoes. Bring a spanking implement.

Ask 15 people if they can see your tits, pussy, and ass.

If they say no, give them a better view. Ask again.

If they say yes, act embarrassed and ask if they want to spank your ass as punishment.

If yes, let them spank you as long as they would like. Keep yelling harder, more, etc. When they stop, beg them to continue.

If no, spank yourself until they leave. Beg them to stay.

You must get 10 people to spank you out of the 15.

Repeat this with more groups of 15 until you get 10/15, or your master lets you stop.

If this is to public, try a sex shop or erotic book store.

Jenny86
05-26-2015, 03:09 PM
fashion a large grope box for yourself , ideally a large cardboard box you can stand up in, take it to a quiet area, (park hidden area with trees, covered location), this could also work in a sex shop... strip naked and get inside, the box will have holes cut out for your tits and ass/pussy, your master can bring people to your box and they can 'grope' you for 5 mins each person, do this for at least 10 people.

I have posted a picture of my little sluts small tities in slave master area, please come by and rate her!

ltakltak
05-26-2015, 03:22 PM
For 24 hours, from tomorrow morning on, you can only pee while you are talking to someone (not on the phone etc, but irl). It doesn't matter whether you convince them to come to the toilet, or whether you wet yourself etc. You can even decide to wear a diaper, but you can only pee when you are talking, and someone else is listening.

Enjoy!

Manzana
05-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Started out easy with these two dares, I should try to get some of the dirtier ones tomorrow.

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him
This went pretty much as I expected it to. I did what you asked but the guy just more or less ignored it (although he did glance quite much at my body). He just declined my request and said he had to get back, and there was nothing I could do about it.

For 24 hours, from tomorrow morning on, you can only pee while you are talking to someone (not on the phone etc, but irl). It doesn't matter whether you convince them to come to the toilet, or whether you wet yourself etc. You can even decide to wear a diaper, but you can only pee when you are talking, and someone else is listening.

Enjoy!
Completed this as well. It was a fun dare, but not very challenging since I spent my day at home and could just talk to my master when I needed to piss. But it was fun, so thank you!

MrSpanker
05-27-2015, 02:04 PM
Have your master spank you on chaterbate..a nice long 15 minute session announced plenty ahead of time so we can all watch... self spanking would also be fine. Hood or equivalent to hide your face.

Have straw polls for audience participation for extras