PDA

View Full Version : Fill a slutty boy's undies with food

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 03:00 AM
I had a ham and cheese sandwich in the back of my undies all day right up against my butt. It felt really nice to sit on. I just took it out and ate it and it was delicious! I'd love some more food to put in my undies and eat, so if you can think of anything, post it here, please :3 Also, specify how long you want me to keep it in (max 24 hours).

One thing. Nothing messy. I have to go about my day with food in my undies, so it can't be something that will ruin my undies or worse, my pants. However, I can put things in baggies if it's messy. I'll only do that if I have to, though.

So, name a food, the amount of time, and front or back. I'll be sure to do every dare that's posted here so long as I have the food, and I'll give a report for everything! I'll keep it up as long as people are posting here.

To get you guys started, I have frozen pizza, ramen, ham and cheese sandwich stuff, Cheez-Its, and plenty of other things to choose from. I'll let you know if I have it.

!!!
05-26-2015, 03:39 AM
In the future you can experiment with diapers and tape to hold more messy things. For now, cook the ramen, dry it out as best you can on a paper towel, and dump it in. Don't forget the flavor packet! Maybe 7 hours to start you off?

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 03:57 AM
I don't have access to diapers, otherwise I would. That's why, if you check, diapers are a limit. I'd love to have them in likes, but then I get diaper dares that I can't do.

Anyway, I can do that! I need to go to bed, so I'll do that now and eat it first thing when I wake up, which will probably be in more than 7 hours. I'll have to do it in the back of my undies, so they stay in. I'll give a full report when I wake up, after I've finished eating them.

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 11:31 AM
In the future you can experiment with diapers and tape to hold more messy things. For now, cook the ramen, dry it out as best you can on a paper towel, and dump it in. Don't forget the flavor packet! Maybe 7 hours to start you off?

Thank you for that dare! That was a good one :3

So, I started off by making the ramen, obviously. Strained it, put it in a bowl, mixed in the flavor packet, and then dried it as best I could with paper towels. I let it cool so that it wouldn't burn me, but I probably could have let it sit longer. I took it, opened the back of my undies, and plopped in the whole thing of noodles.

Oh my god, it felt amazing. It was very hot still, so it hurt my ass. It wasn't burning, but I sure as hell felt it. Sitting down for the first time after I dumped them in was great. They squished very nicely against my ass.

The sensations were great and I was very eager to eat them, so I couldn't sleep. I stayed up until now, waiting for my chance to eat. I kept squishing them around and rubbing them against my butt 'cause it felt so good. As the 7 hour mark approached, I was starting to get hungry. Finally, when time was up, I lay down on my side, shoved my hand into my undies, pulled out a big glob of noodles, and shoved them into my mouth. They were still pretty warm from being in my undies, so they tasted great! I kept going in for more and devouring the ramen. Twas a delicious meal I pulled out of my undies :3

I highly suggest trying this to everyone. Underwear ramen makes a great meal on the go because you can just leave it in all day and it'll still be warm and ready to eat by the time you're hungry.

This slutty kitty boy needs more food for his undies! Keep them coming! I'll do multiple at once.

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 07:49 PM
Bump!

Come on guys! This slutty boy needs more food in his undies!

LovelyWhore
05-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Cook the ramen, but don't bother with the flavoring. Drain out all the liquid, and put it in the freezer. I'd say after about 45 minutes, you can dump them in the back. Leave them there for about 4 hours. Feel free to take 'em out, heat 'em up and add the seasoning to eat afterwards. I know someone already suggested ramen, but I believe you might get a bit of a different experience with them cold.

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Cook the ramen, but don't bother with the flavoring. Drain out all the liquid, and put it in the freezer. I'd say after about 45 minutes, you can dump them in the back. Leave them there for about 4 hours. Feel free to take 'em out, heat 'em up and add the seasoning to eat afterwards. I know someone already suggested ramen, but I believe you might get a bit of a different experience with them cold.

I might try this. I don't want to just keep doing ramen, though, y'know? I'll do that when I go to get dinner, probably.

More food for my little boy panties (briefs) would be nice!

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 09:30 PM
As an added bonus, I will tie up my balls and smack them HARD 100 times multiplied by the number of your post. So, next post would be 900. Just a little bit of added incentive for filling my little boy panties with food ;3

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-26-2015, 10:52 PM

So, it's really not that different, really. I cooked the ramen, strained it, and stuck it in the freezer for 45 minutes. I took it out and dumped it in the back of my undies. It felt cold, but I don't think it was nearly cold enough. Other than that, it's exactly like hot ramen. Still nice and squishy, fun to sit on, and it'll make a great meal later. I'm going to eat it without warming it up or adding the seasoning and then I'll just eat all the seasoning at once from the packet. I'll let you know how that goes after I eat it.

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-27-2015, 02:20 AM

4 hours is up! I did something different this time around, though. Instead of scooping it out with my hands, I took my pants and boy panties off and put them on my bed. Then, I kneeled down next to my bed and shoved my face into my boy panties, eating up all the ramen like a good slutty kitty boy. I instantly got hard doing this, knowing I was doing a good job. It was nice and warm from being against my butt for 4 hours, but it didn't have much flavor. It's okay, though... Slutty boys aren't picky. When I had finished devouring the ramen out of my boy panties, I opened up the seasoning packet and dumped the whole think in my mouth. It was so salty! It made me cringe a lot, but I didn't gag. I swallowed the whole thing nice and slowly, to prolong the agony.

Overall, it was a great dare, albeit very similar to the last. Mixing up how I ate it helped, though.

I'll be waiting for more food for my boy panties! I promise to eat up everything like a good slut <3

Thundereye
05-27-2015, 02:48 AM
We can't just have you living from ramen now can we, why don't we have you carry arround your complete meal for a day? Start off by making yourself either two sandwiches or cut one in half with two different topics. For one you want something sweet, jelly/honey/jam you get the drill, for the other you want something along the lines like ham/sausage/cheese you should be getting the drill here aswell. This will be your breakfast, carry it in the back of your pants for atleast 2 hours, you may only take out one/half then you have to wait another hour before you can eat the second one/half. Alternative to this if you are "fed" up with sandwiches, make yourself some scrambled eggs, with onions, bacon/ham, paprika/pepper. If you decide for this put it in the back for atleast 3 hours.
Now that we do have your breakfast done start with your lunch, I think some pizza would be nice, chose a pizza of your liking, cut it into slices and place them in the side of your panties, arrange them in the manner so the topics are touching each other. Should prevent for some time atleast that you are not going to get messy. You will have to wait 2 hours before you can take out the first slice, after the first one you may take another slice out after 10 minutes everytime when you are done to 2 slices you have to wait one hour for each slice.

Now that we covered breakfast and lunch, let us get to your dinner. Make yourself some nice salad, don't do the dressing for it, only prepare the veggies, like cucumber/paprika/pepper/onions/corn/lettuce and so on. If you have your salad of your chosing, put it in the front of your panties, leave it there until 9 pm your time. At this point create your dressing and take the salad out. Hope you enjoy your meal :)

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-27-2015, 03:07 AM
Ooh, this sounds like a fun one! Sadly, I just ate the last frozen pizza earlier today and I probably won't have more for a few days. If you can think of a replacement for the pizza, I can do that.

Do you want me to make them all at once and keep them all in until it's time for the meal or just make them as I need them?

Finally, I'll have to do this later. I'm (hopefully) going to go to bed in a little bit. I sleep at weird times, so my dinner is much later at night. I'll just adapt the dare to my schedule. Not a big deal.

DiaperedKittyBoy
05-27-2015, 07:10 PM
We can't just have you living from ramen now can we, why don't we have you carry arround your complete meal for a day? Start off by making yourself either two sandwiches or cut one in half with two different topics. For one you want something sweet, jelly/honey/jam you get the drill, for the other you want something along the lines like ham/sausage/cheese you should be getting the drill here aswell. This will be your breakfast, carry it in the back of your pants for atleast 2 hours, you may only take out one/half then you have to wait another hour before you can eat the second one/half. Alternative to this if you are "fed" up with sandwiches, make yourself some scrambled eggs, with onions, bacon/ham, paprika/pepper. If you decide for this put it in the back for atleast 3 hours.
Now that we do have your breakfast done start with your lunch, I think some pizza would be nice, chose a pizza of your liking, cut it into slices and place them in the side of your panties, arrange them in the manner so the topics are touching each other. Should prevent for some time atleast that you are not going to get messy. You will have to wait 2 hours before you can take out the first slice, after the first one you may take another slice out after 10 minutes everytime when you are done to 2 slices you have to wait one hour for each slice.

Now that we covered breakfast and lunch, let us get to your dinner. Make yourself some nice salad, don't do the dressing for it, only prepare the veggies, like cucumber/paprika/pepper/onions/corn/lettuce and so on. If you have your salad of your chosing, put it in the front of your panties, leave it there until 9 pm your time. At this point create your dressing and take the salad out. Hope you enjoy your meal :)

Okay, so this dare went a little bit wrong. It was very fun, but I made a few mistakes and had some problems.

First off, I did my daily dares. I ended up having to edge 16 times (no release) and fill my pants with clothes. So, my ass and crotch already looked big and I was begging to cum.

So, I went to the kitchen to prepare all my food for the day. I made a fluff and apple jelly sandwich and a cheese sandwich. As you know, I didn't have pizza, so I was going to use hot pockets. So, I cooked those. As I was waiting for them, I started making my salad, which consisted of lettuce, cheese, and croutons.

First, I put the sandwiches in the back of my boy panties. The fluff and apple jelly one went on my left ass cheek while the cheese sandwich went on my right ass cheek. When I slid the sandwiches in, I noticed my ass looked HUGE. It was VERY noticeable that I put things down my pants :3

Second was the salad. I made it as I stuffed it down the front of my boy panties. First, I cut up the lettuce, stuffing it in as I cut it up. Then came a lot of shredded cheddar cheese. Finally, I added the croutons, which were very pointy and annoying all day. When that was done, my crotch looked HUGE, too x3 It didn't look like I had a big dick, just that there was definitely stuff in there.

Finally the hot pockets. I couldn't actually get these in without making a huge mess, so I left them in a pair of dirty panties.

-------

So now the fun part... Eating it all!

You wanted me to eat it out of my boy panties without my hands like a dirty little pig if I was alone, but normally if I wasn't. I couldn't take off my boy panties without everything spilling out everywhere, so I had to take it out with my hands and put it in another pair of dirty boy panties.

So, the sandwiches. I liked these a lot. I sat on my butt while I had them in so I could squish them and rub them around on my ass :3 I farted on them several times (not because I wanted to, but because I HAD to). I left them in, squishing them nicely against my ass for 2 hours. When the time was up, I pulled out the sweet sandwich, which broke into a lot of pieces, but stayed together nicely, and put them in my dirty boy panties. Then I got on my hands and knees and shoved my dirty little slut face into it, devouring the sandwich as fast as I could. It tasted delicious! I highly recommend fluff and apple jelly sandwiches that have been squished by your ass and put in dirty boy panties! It was so sweet and delicious. My panties smelled a bit bad, but that only added to the experience. I waited an hour before repeating it with the other sandwich, which went much the same way.

The rest of the dare didn't go so well.

For the hot pockets, I just ended up devouring them out of my dirty panties when the time came. They had gotten nice and cold by that time, so they were gross. Of course, a dirty little slut kitty doesn't mind! I enjoyed this, but it would have been much better if I could have kept them in my boy panties all day.

The salad is where it went REALLY wrong. First off, I should have known that cheese would melt and make a mess. It wasn't a terrible mess, but it was still against my limits. That was my fault, though. I was still going to eat the salad. However, the salad got pretty brown and disgusting looking. Sadly, dirty little slut kitties DO have limits about how gross something can be. I really wanted to eat it, but I just couldn't bring myself to. Maybe if I didn't do the cheese, I would have, but I'm not so sure. The lettuce, and especially the croutons, felt really nice against my crotch all day, though.

So it went a bit wrong. Live and learn, I guess. It was a VERY good dare, but I don't think salad is a good food for this. My favorite part was the fluff and apple jelly sandwich. It tasted amazing :3 However, the croutons felt great! I could see using those as a punishment.

-------

Anyway, if anybody else has food they'd like me to keep in my boy panties and eat, I'd love to try it out!

DiaperedKittyBoy
06-06-2015, 09:19 AM
I'd love to stuff my pants with more food, guys! Or anything, really! You name it, and it'll go in my pants, so long as it's not messy!