PDA

View Full Version : Add to My Pain

elsa
05-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Hello all!

I have a long week ahead of me. For the next 7 days I will accept dares within my limits. In addition, for each reply to this thread I will do the following at the completion of the week:

1.) Spank each tit and ass cheek twice
2.) Spank my pussy 20 times
3.) Add a clothespin to each tit

Objects you may use to torment me: Nipple clamps, spreader bar, rope, wand vibrator, rabbit vibrator, enema kit, various household items

Thanks!

sadisticmastert
05-26-2015, 01:35 AM
give each tit a decent spanking of 15 slaps and your pussy a spanking of 30 slaps.

missygirl
05-26-2015, 02:12 AM
Using the wand vibrator, bring yourself to edge 5 times. After each edge you are allowed to "calm down" however during this time you must count the seconds. The number of seconds you wait between each edge is the amount of spanks you must apply spread out across your body. Remember: No cumming.

eightyfive
05-26-2015, 04:12 AM
- Get naked
- Do some enemas until you feel really full
- Plug your ass and put your panties on
- Do 10 jumping jacks and 10 squats
- Take out the plug and release the enema
- Report back to us in detail how it went and how you felt

DarkSide94
05-26-2015, 04:18 AM
first you shall see how many clothespins you can fit on each breast. leave some space at the base of your tits so you can then bind them tight!!
you will then stand with your legs apart and use your wand to bring you to edge five times. by then your tits should be sore and turning discoloured. spank each clothespin off one by one by banging your breast off a table or door frame.

hope you enjoy!! ;)

math1331
05-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Hi pût pepper inside pussy and pût CLAMP on your clit for 30 min

Sasahara
05-26-2015, 05:20 AM
Lie on your back with nipple clamps tight on your nipples, their chain wrapped around your spreader bar, which should force you to keep your legs tight towards your body but also spread open. Now take it in turns to use a vibe on your clit for 5 minutes, and then to spank your pussy and ass with a hairbrush for 5 minutes.

You can stop this torture when you've edged 6 times. For the first three edges, use the back of the brush when you're spanking yourself. For the last three, use the bristle side.

I'm looking forward to a report when you've done this!

elsa
05-26-2015, 06:11 AM
give each tit a decent spanking of 15 slaps and your pussy a spanking of 30 slaps.

This was a fun way to wake up! Thank you :)

elsa
05-26-2015, 06:13 AM
first you shall see how many clothespins you can fit on each breast. leave some space at the base of your tits so you can then bind them tight!!
you will then stand with your legs apart and use your wand to bring you to edge five times. by then your tits should be sore and turning discoloured. spank each clothespin off one by one by banging your breast off a table or door frame.

hope you enjoy!! ;)

From experience, I know that I can fit a LOT of clothespins on my tits but binding them poses some difficulties especially after the pins are on (because they get knocked off).

elsa
06-01-2015, 07:50 AM
I intend on completing all of these but it may take longer than anticipated, so I will keep accepting dares!

Master.
06-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Are the nipple clamps connected with a chain?

elsa
06-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Are the nipple clamps connected with a chain?

Yes, the nipple clamps are attached with a chain

Master.
06-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Yes, the nipple clamps are attached with a chain
In that case attach the clamps to your nipples and put a weight on the chain so that you can feel it pull downwards. After that complete 50 burpees.

painbringer
06-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Hello all!

I have a long week ahead of me. For the next 7 days I will accept dares within my limits. In addition, for each reply to this thread I will do the following at the completion of the week:

1.) Spank each tit and ass cheek twice
2.) Spank my pussy 20 times
3.) Add a clothespin to each tit

Objects you may use to torment me: Nipple clamps, spreader bar, rope, wand vibrator, rabbit vibrator, enema kit, various household items

Thanks!

You will fill your ass with 3L of hot soapy water. You will then use your spreader bar to stretch you legs far apart. You will be standing for this punishment. You may put one hand on a counter or someting to stabilize yourself if you wish. You will hold your enema until you have completed 6 orgasms. After each orgasm you will spank both tits and both ass cheeks 25 times. If you leak from your ass while doing your orgasms your will increase the number of spanks by 25 each time you leak. A detailed report is appreciated.

elsa
06-02-2015, 07:29 AM
You will fill your ass with 3L of hot soapy water. You will then use your spreader bar to stretch you legs far apart. You will be standing for this punishment. You may put one hand on a counter or someting to stabilize yourself if you wish. You will hold your enema until you have completed 6 orgasms. After each orgasm you will spank both tits and both ass cheeks 25 times. If you leak from your ass while doing your orgasms your will increase the number of spanks by 25 each time you leak. A detailed report is appreciated.

This should be quite the challenge...what shall I use for the spanking?

NB311
06-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Here's one you may enjoy...

Fill the bottom of your tub with ice and cold water. Enough to cover your ass and pussy. Fill your bra cups with ice and put your bra on. Now sit in the tub for 10 minutes until everything is nice and chilly. Take off your bra and spank each breast 25 times, your pussy 25 times, and each ass cheek 25 times.

Now turn the shower on hot and shower spraying the hot water directly on your freshly spanked areas. Enjoy and post a detailed report.

elsa
06-02-2015, 10:12 AM
This will certainly be a challenge as I hate the cold...

painbringer
06-02-2015, 02:45 PM
This should be quite the challenge...what shall I use for the spanking?

A paddle style brush or something similar would be best.

elsa
06-06-2015, 07:48 PM
A paddle style brush or something similar would be best.

Will do. Thank you.

cbtslave999
06-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Hmmmm

20 rubberband snaps to the clit sounds good

MasterByRemote
06-07-2015, 04:23 AM
First, get two buckets. Half fill them with ice. Then fill them the rest of the way with water. Now, while the water chills, attach clamps to your cunt lips and clit. Then tie your tits as tight as you can. They should be turning a nice shade of red. Next, do 35 star jumps (jumping jacks). If any clamps fall off your cunt, smack your tits 15 times each with a wooden spoon, then reattach the clamp and add 5 more jumps to the total.

When you've finished your jumps I think you'll need a rest. Lie down on your tits. Place your arms behind your back and lift your feet up onto a lounge or chair. All your weight should be on your swollen tits. Hold this as long as you can.

Finally, you deserve to cool down. So go over to your ice buckets and place one tied tit in each bucket. Finger your dirty cunt while your freeze your tits. See if you can edge or cum with your tits in the iced water. If you can then you get to cum afterwards, if you can't then you get to edge 5 times afterwards but don't get to cum.
After you've cum or edged 5 times you may untie your tits and remove the clamps from your cunt lips and clit.

A very detailed report is a must. If your report is insufficient don't expect rewards.

Any clarification can be given via kik or PM.