PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for new underwear Dice Dare [Single][PG-13]

Nick
03-15-2009, 11:19 AM
This dice dare was built mostly for me for my likes (so thus it’s mostly for guys). Feel free to change it to make it more enjoyable for you! If you see any major flaws let me know and I’ll edit.

General story of the dare: Going to a local mall or store that sells clothes. #1-2 are what you wear there. #3 is what you buy. #4 is how u change (leave your old undies where you changed, so you either lose em or keep em depending on your location). #5 is a dare to do before you leave the location of your choice (the time of your dare is either your choice or specified). Then make sure to enjoy your new pair of underwear!

1.General Outer Clothing:
1. Tight clothes
2. “Dressed up” clothes
3. Sports gear
4. Baggy clothing
5. An outfit you consider embarrassing
6. Re-roll

2. Underwear to wear there (re-roll if you don’t have):
1. Boxers
2. Briefs
3. Jock strap
4. Boxer-briefs
5. Thong
6. Commando

3. What sort of new underwear are you going to buy?:
2. Jockstrap
3. Girl's underwear
4. Cartoon boxers
5. Speedo
6. Boxer-briefs
7. Designer Briefs
8. cartoon briefs
9. Pair of very large boxers
10. Girl's underwear
11. thong
12. Your choice

4. How are you going to change into your new undies?:
1. Go out to your car and change in the front seat
2. Go out to your car and change in the back seat
3. Change in a bathroom in a stall (door unlocked)
4. Change in a bathroom out in the open
5. Change in a bathroom stall door open
6. Pick from the choices above

MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR OLD PAIR OF UNDERWEAR RIGHT WHERE YOU CHANGED

5. Your dare to do:
1. Walk around your location with your pants sagged to show off your undies
2. Give yourself a frontal wedgie, leave it there and walk around.
3. Give yourself a normal wedgie and walk around with it still in.
4. Go to the bathroom and use a urinal but drop your pants to your ankels to show off your undies.
5. Stand in an open stall in the bathroom in just your underwear for a minute
6. Stand in the middle of the bathroom in just your underwear for a minute

Good work, now you’re done!

Coyote
03-15-2009, 11:44 AM
i will do this later today and let you know how it goes.

Nick
03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
I edited underwear choices so u have more options :D

I'm going to do my dare twice since I want a new pair of briefs (so i'm picking that roll) but I also want to do a time through fully random. So here is what I got:

4. Baggy Clothes
4. Boxer-briefs
7. Designer Briefs (chose this)
5. change in the bathroom stall door open (oh no)
4. Go to the bathroom and use a urinal but drop your pants to your ankels to show off your undies. (oh no again)

4. Baggy Clothes
6. Commando
2. Jockstrap
5. Stand in an open stall in the bathroom in just your underwear for a minute

I'll let all of you know when I do it

BettyBoop
03-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I read through and I'm figuring it's for a guy.

Nick
03-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah, as I said at the beginning :p
Sry, feel free to change it at all if you want to do it.

monk
03-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Great dare, so I rolled fairly well as I could wear work clothes and briefs, then then took the oppatunity while driving back from a long way off to stop at a superstore and checkout there clothes section.

2. “Dressed up” clothes
2. Briefs
11. thong
1. Walk around your location with your pants sagged to show off your undies

I got a thong which did cause some looks at the counter and then took them into the bathroom with me which I know they watched me enter. Now I wasn't goint to change in the open as there was too much risk so I decided to change in the stall but sag my trousers down a little and then walk out the bathroom, across the store and across the car park.

Heart was racing by the time I got back so it was a major rush but fun all the same.

Nick
03-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Good job, glad to see some people doing the dare!
I haven't done it yet, maybe this week or early next week. I'm actually thinking of taking a friend along that i've done dares with before cause otherwise i'd probably back out. I'll tell you how it goes when I do it. :)

monk
03-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Good Luck, Have fun! ;)

BettyBoop
03-21-2009, 04:16 AM
So I did this
I got baggy clothes, I wore my brothers tracksuit bottoms. And a t-shirt, which wasn't that baggy.
Them I got commando.
Then I got Boxer-Briefs. I went to buy them, and saw some boys from school who asked me who I was getting underwear for. It was awkward.
I got change in the bathroom, out in the open. I did so, I nearly got caught but I was quick.
I walked around with my trousers sagging which they were anyway because they were baggy. And the boxer-briefs had comic strips on them so I actually looked kind of awesome.

:D

tw97233
04-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Sorry for resurrecting an old post, I did a random search and found this one interesting.

3. Sports gear
6. Commando
10. Girl's underwear
2. Go out to your car and change in the back seat
5. Your dare to do:
4. Go to the bathroom and use a urinal but drop your pants to your ankels to show off your undies.

Okay, so I wore a pair of gym shorts, a t-shirt and shoes and headed to the store. I went to the lingerie section of the local everything store (grocery, clothes, sporting goods, ect), and being that it was Saturday there was about 6 people browsing that section, all of them being females. I found a pair of blue boy cut panties on the clearance rack that was left over from winter. I went to the front and paid for them, got a funny look from the female cashier. Headed to my car, got in the back seat, took my shorts off and pulled the panties and shorts back on. Went back inside to use the bathroom. There was one guy in there when I got in who was washing his hands. I went to the urinal and slid my shorts slightly past my hips, which caused them to drop to my ankles. From the time it took me to start peeing, and finally finish, it seems like it was a minute. But when I was finished, the guy was still there washing his hands and had a grin on his face as I was leaving.

joshsocks
04-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Discovered this last week and decided to do it the Saturday just gone...

I rolled...
Sports gear
Boxers
Cartoon briefs
Change in a bathroom stall door open
Give yourself a normal wedgie and walk around with it still in.

For the sports gear i wore some trackies, a hoody and some trainers.
I went to a clothes store in the centre of town and as they didn't have any cartoon briefs in the mens section, had to go to the boys section instead :o.
The only cartoon briefs they had were white and red Spiderman briefs -__-, it was really embarrassing buying them. When I was getting changed in one of the bathroom stalls, a random guy just walked in, saw me and just said 'Bless you'...
After giving myself the wedgie (which really hurt because they were so small), I decide to get home as fast as i could. This however didn't stop a group of lads noticing my 'predicament' as i was on the way home and pointing and laughing... so embarrassing.

katebabe21
04-10-2011, 02:20 PM
so I'm a girl but this seems fun :)
4- baggy clothes (I still have stuff from my tomboy years)
5- thong xD
4- cartoon boxer's (any specific one?)
1- change in the front seat of the car
3- give myself a wedgie and walk around with it still in

I will do this next time I go shopping :) thanks for the dare!

DareNJ
04-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Sounds like fun..I'll be doing it this week :)

“Dressed up” clothes
Jock strap
Pair of very large boxers
Go out to your car and change in the front seat
Stand in the middle of the bathroom in just your underwear for a minute

can't wait :o

goodlilsub
04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
4- baggy clothes
6- commando
10 girls clothes
5-stall door open
5- stand in stall 1 minute in underwear

will do it this weekend

anonimousbob
04-20-2011, 10:07 PM
I got

4 - baggy clothes
6 - commando
3 - girl's underwear
5 - bathroom stall with open door
5 - stand in open stall for a minute

I decided to do this in the local adult store

I walked in, browsed for a while and bought a toy and a cute thong. Once I had completed the purchase I asked to use the changing room (it's basically a small area with a curtain).

I left the curtain open while I stripped off my trousers, removed the label from the thong and slowly put it on, in view of the 2 shop assistants the whole time (one guy and one girl)

I got a bit of a smirk from the girl while I was changing, probably because she caught a glimpse (or, more likely, a very good look) at my penis which is below average while I was putting on some sexy lingerie. This also aroused me which made keeping myself contained a bit more tricky, and a challenging part of the minute or so I spent looking in the mirror and adjusting them with the curtain still open.

Once I was satisfied I had been there at least a minute (and had managed to get myself to stay in the thong despite my aroused state) I finished getting dressed, thanked the girl and left.

I have a feeling the girl was holding back laughter for the duration of my stay, although the guy had wandered off soon after I began changing.

This combination of embarrassment and carrying out an activity I find arousing was a great turn on and, tbh, I wish it could have lasted longer. I'm tempted to go back again some time.

I chose the changing room in the store for this because I knew I would be seen but wouldn't be at risk of getting in any sort of trouble, which was a great combination.

I should probably add that I spent about 10 minutes walking up and down the road outside trying to build up the courage to do this before I finally walked in. It was very tempting to chicken out but in the end I forced myself to do it. I'm hoping this success will encourage me to be more adventurous in future

littl3
04-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Give me the roll and I'm there.

;)

littl3
04-21-2011, 09:23 PM
need someone to roll for me... that's the only way it's fair...

;)

milesotewel
10-10-2011, 06:45 AM
i know this is old but i thought i'd help littl3 if she still checks this

1 - Tight Clothes
5 - Thong
3 - Girls Underwear
3 - Change in a bathroom stall (door unlocked)
2 - Give yourself a frontal wedgie, leave it there and walk around

Have fun and let us know how it went!!

Experimental_Daree
10-17-2011, 12:58 PM
I got:

2. “Dressed up” clothes

4. Boxer-briefs

4. Cartoon boxers

I went to a large shopping centre straight after work so I was dressed in a shirt, trousers and shoes wearing my normal boxer briefs. I brought a small pair of boxers with a bright morph (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Morph_%28character%29) design. Not very challenging yet but when I went to the loo to change there were people continually going in and out and the cleaner/attendant was outside, I didn't risk it which is good because he came in just as I was leaving and would probably have radioed security if he'd caught me. I found a quieter one in a large shop which I had to go through the women's lingerie section to get too. Unsurprisingly there wasn't anyone there so I did it and I'm still wearing them now under normal clothes.

Good dare but next time maybe make it a bit more daring. E.g if male ask if they have an extra small size when buying underwear, or if female ask a male shop assistant if they think the item suits you.

SammyWhammi
08-08-2016, 11:14 AM
1. WEAR Tight clothes
1. WEAR Boxer-briefs
8. BUY Cartoon briefs

Will try to do this as soon as I can, never done something this embarrassing though!