PDA

View Full Version : 19 F tease me!

Kittey
05-25-2015, 07:29 AM
As you can see in my signature, I have a very large amount of edges to complete, I would like to be able to orgasm eventually so I am requesting dares that involve edges. Please make them creative and include multiple edges. Make me squirm ;););)

RiskyFlame
05-25-2015, 07:45 AM
I don't know if this will be alright with the people who gave you this amount of edges, but I hope it'll be OK. If any one says this is not OK, then this rule does not apply any more.

- When you are home: one edge = one edge worth.
- When you are outdoors (hidden public): one edge = two edges worth.
- When you are outdoors (full public with strangers): one edge = three edges worth.
- When you are outdoors where you have never edged before: one edge = four edges worth.*

* So once you edged at a certain place, you cannot count this place for a second time as a place where you have never edged before. So keep changing locations. Also, changing a toilet stall in the same public bathroom doesn't count as changing your location.

scgd
05-25-2015, 07:45 AM
I know you don't have any toys so I doubt you'll have experienced much vibration stimulation. So download a free vibration app onto your phone and tease your clit with that.

If you have an electric toothbrush, you could use that as a vibrator and insert it into your pussy as well as your phone on your clit. If not, no worries, use another household item you haven't inserted before.

Let me know if its a new experience for you or not, and what you think of it.

eightyfive
05-25-2015, 08:51 AM
plug your ass and do 10 squats

Kittey
05-25-2015, 09:15 AM
plug your ass and do 10 squats

Thank you for reading my limits
I'm being sarcastic but maybe you could actually read limits before daring people.

christineXXX
05-25-2015, 09:20 AM
If you spend the next 7days without panties you can subtract 10edges. And if you spend 7 days without panties no bra and wear short skirts you can subtract 50 edges.

LilMissMaddie
05-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Every minute you spend in public with your tits revealed is five edges you can take off of your total.
It doesn't have to be a crowded place, but you are not allowed to use bathroom stalls, and you cannot repeat the same places

hotkinkysub
05-25-2015, 09:32 AM
First 2 dice throws.
dice1) determines rounds multiply by 2.
dice2) countdown in minutes.

strip in all but panties clamp nippels then lay i a Jock-Lock Wedgie.

start countdown as determinant by dice2.

When time, roll as much as you can onto you back, then masturbate till you edges it must be within the same amount of minutes (you are not to slow down when edging but keep on till new round).

Repeat as decided by dice1

BunniesOwner
05-25-2015, 09:52 AM
For every hour you have your nipples clipped/pinned you may remove one edge.

bidom
05-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Whenever you enter your house or apartment, you must edge.
Any time you are going to leave your house or apartment, you must edge first.

Forget something in the car? You have to edge before you go out to get it, and when you come back in.

Kittey
05-26-2015, 10:04 PM
I want to cum extremley badly. I'm desperate for dares to get rid of edges/ denial days.

Thundereye
05-27-2015, 05:43 AM
Things you will need, or would be handy to have:
-Some sort of nipple clamps, clothpins, hairpins anything similiar.
-A ruler/hairbrush something that could be used for spanking.
-A die, or use some online die.
-Some undies that would work good for a wedgie.
-Some water to drink 1,5 L or more.
-A countdown timer.

First of all you will need the Water or other drink to your liking, start drinking it. Try to finish it in under one hour, you may not go to the bathroom for the next 4 hours.You may complete the optional task in the spoiler during this time. If you fail and you have to go earlier to the bathroom, add 20 edges, if you succeed you may remove 10 edges.
This will be a optional task if you want to do it or not is up to you, if you decide to do it the password is "Good Morning" without quotation marks. The reward if there is one will be half if you repeat it. You will need some sort of nipple clamps, be it clothpins or something similiar. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=17641
Now that we still should have some moretime before you are allowed to pee, why don't you go for a small little walk, give yourself a nice wedgie which preferably stays like this during the walk. Go outside, perhaps visit a little store, a grocery store or something and get a new bottle of water? When you return home from your little walk, strip down until you just wear your underwear, now grind yourself against a object of your choice and do edge yourself. If you have to stop before edging because you would risk to not being able to hold the pee in add 5 edges. If you have to release completly due to that and the time is not up, add another 5 edges so you should have added 30 edges in total for that. After releasing yourself, do finish the task and edge by humping something of your choice.

Now you will be needing your die or an online die:
1 - Edge yourself in 5 different ways, take a 15 second break after each edge.
2 - Edge yourself 4 times with only teasing your clitoris, take a 10 second break after each edge.
3 - Edge yourself 3 times while masturbating, fingering yourself. Don't touch your clitoris. Take a 5 second break after each edge.
4 - Edge yourself 2 times in any way you want, take a 30 second break after each edge.
5 - Edge yourself 1 time with an object of your choice, pinch your nipples 45 seconds after the edge.
6 - Roll the dice again, do the task twice.
For each second you had to wait between edges use the ruler/hairbrush or your hand to spank your ass that many times. For example: If you rolled 3, you had to wait a total of 15 seconds between edges, so you will spank your ass 15 times.

Now you will need the countdown timer, use your smartphone or something similiar. Set it to 11 minutes and 20 seconds, this will be the time that you have to edge yourself as many times as you possible can in the amount of time given. How you edge, what you use, what position you are in is completly up to you. It is important for you to keep track of the times you edged, after you are done with that add up all additional edges to your total amount of edges. For example: you edged 13 times during the 11 minutes and your total edges are 835, 835/13= 64~ now you take that number in this case 64 and multiply it by the amounts of posts in this topic written by you. Which currently is 3, 64*3=192 this is the amount of spanks you have to give yourself with either the ruler/hairbrush or you hand. and for the next 192 second you will have your nipples pinches/clamped. You may take a break with the spankings at any point, if you can not handle the pain anymore.

A report would be nice :)

Shadowice
05-28-2015, 08:36 AM
You are in luck the hell tease in my signature involves lots of edging. It should help you get that number way down just skip the cumming step since you are denied

RiskyFlame
05-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Here are some things you may do every day to reduce your total amount of edges. You can choose which ones you want to do each day. What's written between the parenthesis is the amount of edges you can subtract from your total amount of edges.

(1) Do not wear a bra for today.*
(1) Do not wear panties/thong/etc for today.*
(1) Put two ice cubes in your pussy. (max. 5 times a day)
(2) Only pee once today.*
(2) Roll a die and multiply the number with 10. Spank your pussy and ass each this many times with a medium. (ruler, spoon, etc.) (max. 3 times a day)
(1) Put a clothespin on each of your nipples for 30 minutes. (max. 5 times)
(2) Sleep naked without your blanket tonight.*
(3) Only wear two articles of clothing today.*
(3) Wear one of your shortest (sexiest) skirts without wearing a pantyhose or bottom underwear. **
(1) Do any kind of dare given by a member of getDare. (max. 5 times)
(10) Break one of your limits by doing dare involving them, given by a member of getDare. Proof (in some way) must be provided, unless this dare/rule does not count. (max. 1 time)

* Once you break this rule/dare in any way, no edges may be subtracted from your total amount of edges any more. Example: wearing your panties for even a minute after waking up means breaking the dare/rule.

** When you do this dare, the second dare/rule in the list (="Do not wear panties/thong/etc for today." does not count any more. This dare/rule is already included in this dare/rule.

I hope you provide feedback to all posters in this thread by e.g. sending them PM's regarding doing their dares or using the blog feature.

A report on how all the dares, edging and other things went is much appreciated. :)

JulieKEames
05-29-2015, 02:52 PM
2 more ways to remove edges:

A) Wear a crotch rope, making sure that there is a knot riding on your clit and the rope is riding between your pussy lips and ass cheeks. Remove 1 edge for each hour you wear this.

B) Put two clothespins on each pussy lip and then tape or tie them to your thighs. Put on a short skirt and no panties. You can remove 1 edge for ever hour you wear this outside of the house. You can also remove 1 edge for everyone that gets a peek at your pussy (confirmed by eye contact, comments, etc).

Kittey
05-30-2015, 02:51 AM
Bumping this thread :D

Bluetooth
05-30-2015, 06:41 AM
Next time you need to pee, do 30 edges on all fours first. Do at least 5 with nipple clamps on, and at least 5 humping a pillow. Stop half way through for some spanking : clamp your clit, 30 spanks each cheek with a hairbrush in the diaper position.

garder80
05-30-2015, 11:38 AM
complete this tease:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

tell us how many times it made you edge

Mike2220
05-30-2015, 11:50 AM
you can remove 3 edges for every person you send a picture of yourself to. (yes I see this is a limit but its just an option incase you get desperate)

semper_virilis
06-03-2015, 04:38 AM
Simple one: You may choose to flip a coin. Heads subtracts 100 edges. Tails adds 100.