PDA

View Full Version : First Dares

BeachBoySlut
05-24-2015, 10:28 PM
Hey everyone I'm new here and just wanted some good dares to start me off. I'll respond and let you know how it goes too.

Bluetooth
05-25-2015, 12:47 AM
Next time you poop in the toilet, drop your underwear (or preferably panties if you have any) in the toilet first. When you're done, pull them out but don't wring or clean them at all. Give yourself an open mouthed swirly until the toilets clean. Now gag yourself with them panties.

You can choose 2 options for the time you're gagged:
1) no touching yourself, 15 minutes sitting on the toilet seat
2) same as above for 4 mins 45, and then you have 15 seconds to attempt to cum. If you succeed, one last swirly in the toilet (cum into it) and you're done with the gag. If you fail to cum in 15 seconds, then you will not cum for 48 hours. You're not done with the gag yet either, spend another 10 minutes no more touching on the toilet seat, and then you can go stand with your nose in the corner and your hands hovering just over your cock for another 15 for failing.

Now you may remove the gag. You now have another option. You're going to be wearing those panties until the next morning, and they won't be coming off if you need the toilet again. If you'd like, on all fours using only your mouth you may clean them as much as you can. No spitting anything into the toilet or anything though, swallow whatever you want to clean off the pants.

Finally, put the pants on and keep them on, no exceptions until the next morning.

If you attempted and failed to cum, then give yourself 50 hard spanks per cheek in the shower when you clean up afterward. And remember, no cumming for 48 hours.

BeachBoySlut
05-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Next time you poop in the toilet, drop your underwear (or preferably panties if you have any) in the toilet first. When you're done, pull them out but don't wring or clean them at all. Give yourself an open mouthed swirly until the toilets clean. Now gag yourself with them panties.

You can choose 2 options for the time you're gagged:
1) no touching yourself, 15 minutes sitting on the toilet seat
2) same as above for 4 mins 45, and then you have 15 seconds to attempt to cum. If you succeed, one last swirly in the toilet (cum into it) and you're done with the gag. If you fail to cum in 15 seconds, then you will not cum for 48 hours. You're not done with the gag yet either, spend another 10 minutes no more touching on the toilet seat, and then you can go stand with your nose in the corner and your hands hovering just over your cock for another 15 for failing.

Now you may remove the gag. You now have another option. You're going to be wearing those panties until the next morning, and they won't be coming off if you need the toilet again. If you'd like, on all fours using only your mouth you may clean them as much as you can. No spitting anything into the toilet or anything though, swallow whatever you want to clean off the pants.

Finally, put the pants on and keep them on, no exceptions until the next morning.

If you attempted and failed to cum, then give yourself 50 hard spanks per cheek in the shower when you clean up afterward. And remember, no cumming for 48 hours.

okay so I did your dare. I have panties so I put them in first and then when I open mouth swirly and gaged myself with them I put a ball gag over them. I threw up in my mouth a few times. And then for 15 minuets I sat on the toilet gaged and drooling everywhere. After wearing them for a nap I pissed myself. So I sucked them clean, it was so grossss.
All in all a great dare