PDA

View Full Version : 19 F Wanting Dares

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm bored and horny and accepting dares, pretty self explanatory, but please look at my limits before sending me a dare

Toys:

4 anal plugs (two princess plugs, a curved njoy, and a black suction)
1 actual dog collar (black) plus leash (also black
leather collar with nipple clamps
an egg vibrator with 4 speeds (from slowest to fastest)
rope (nothing fancy)

None of the dares can be outside of bedroom
OH and I know it says I love diapers, and I do, but I am currently out (yeah I know shut up) so I am unable to do dares involving them

Thank you!

LilMonki
05-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Start by tying your legs to the chair you're sitting in. Start with your vibe on a low setting, sit on your hands so that you can't use them to help yourself. Set your favorite plug in front of you and think about how badly you want that inside of you while you edge

dsrtstorm
05-24-2015, 10:36 PM
Oh, I see you found a cure for your boredom, as for a dare. Use the Njoy and bring yourself to orgasm with the plug in and you can only use your imagination when masturbating, also lets throw in the nipple clamps for some added fun :D

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 10:48 PM
Oh, I see you found a cure for your boredom, as for a dare. Use the Njoy and bring yourself to orgasm with the plug in and you can only use your imagination when masturbating, also lets throw in the nipple clamps for some added fun :D
I would prefer not to orgasm right off as once I orgasm, I'm basically done for the night

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 10:50 PM
Start by tying your legs to the chair you're sitting in. Start with your vibe on a low setting, sit on your hands so that you can't use them to help yourself. Set your favorite plug in front of you and think about how badly you want that inside of you while you edge
REPORT:

Edging was fucking hard to do. I essentially had to rock my hips back and forth in my stupid office chair that my legs are tied to and hump the air until I got close.

I am now sitting in the stupid office chair with the vibe still going on 1 (the lowest speed) with my legs still tied

Thank you so much!

LilMonki
05-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Wonderful, I'm glad this was a challenge. Now you can put your trusty njoy in, you've earned it. You may untie your legs - but since you're apparently such a big fan of your "stupid office chair" you must tie at least one of your wrists to the arm of the chair, still not allowed to use your hands to help you.

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Wonderful, I'm glad this was a challenge. Now you can put your trusty njoy in, you've earned it. You may untie your legs - but since you're apparently such a big fan of your "stupid office chair" you must tie at least one of your wrists to the arm of the chair, still not allowed to use your hands to help you.
REPORT:
Anal plug is in and I will be tying my left hand to the amazing office chair (even though I masturbate with my left hand) once I finish typing this

BTW. I am wearing a place lacy g-string and the vibe is still on low

Thank you so much!

LilMonki
05-24-2015, 11:13 PM
Now that you've had fun typing with one hand, turn the vibe up to 2. As you work yourself up to another edge, take your free hand and hold onto one of your tits - just hard enough to remind you that your hand is free, but you're not allowed to use it.

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Now that you've had fun typing with one hand, turn the vibe up to 2. As you work yourself up to another edge, take your free hand and hold onto one of your tits - just hard enough to remind you that your hand is free, but you're not allowed to use it.
REPORT:
typing with one hand is the worst and I want to stop

I was able to edge and now the vibe is still on 2 on my clit

thank you

Darenoob
05-24-2015, 11:25 PM
I dare you to untie your hand, but give yourself a big wedgie once it's free. Keep it in for 10 minutes or until someone else says you can take it out.

LilMonki
05-24-2015, 11:26 PM
Now the moment you've been waiting for, you may untie yourself from the chair, but I feel like it is only fair that you hump the chair for two minutes. Be sure you thank the chair out loud for helping you with these dares. When you finish you should turn the vibe back down to 1, it's far too soon to be finished. You may not sit down in your chair

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 11:26 PM
I dare you to untie your hand, but give yourself a big wedgie once it's free. Keep it in for 10 minutes or until someone else says you can take it out.
Thank you for freeing me and the wedgie is in!

The issue with not touching the vibe, however, is that I don't feel a whole lot of pressure on my clit

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 11:31 PM
Now the moment you've been waiting for, you may untie yourself from the chair, but I feel like it is only fair that you hump the chair for two minutes. Be sure you thank the chair out loud for helping you with these dares. When you finish you should turn the vibe back down to 1, it's far too soon to be finished. You may not sit down in your chair
REPORT:
I nearly edged while humping the chair embarrassingly enough. It felt very good with the plug pulling on my muscles

I am now sitting on my bed with my back against the wall (which isn't too comfortable as I can feel the plug pushing up inside of me) with the vibrator on low and my wedgie still in

Thank you so much!

LilMonki
05-24-2015, 11:39 PM
You may get up on your knees on your bed to alleviate some of the pressure inside you. You've done well and deserve to reward yourself, but use your right hand to tease your clit, not your left.

techiegirl
05-24-2015, 11:43 PM
You may get up on your knees on your bed to alleviate some of the pressure inside you. You've done well and deserve to reward yourself, but use your right hand to tease your clit, not your left.
REPORT:
I kind of hate kneeling, so I would prefer to go back to sitting

You didn't specify my reward, so I just figured I should edge once more. It's very weird masturbating with the hand you don't normally use. It's even more weird that I masturbate with my left hand when I am right handed, but oh well

I was able to reach the edge quickly even though the vibe is still on one

Thank you so much!

LilMonki
05-24-2015, 11:51 PM
REPORT:
I kind of hate kneeling, so I would prefer to go back to sitting

You didn't specify my reward, so I just figured I should edge once more. It's very weird masturbating with the hand you don't normally use. It's even more weird that I masturbate with my left hand when I am right handed, but oh well

I was able to reach the edge quickly even though the vibe is still on one

Thank you so much!

I usually use my left hand despite being right handed, but that may have something to do with using my right hand to control a mouse if I'm watching *cough* videos while doing it.

Anyways, back to you. You can get off your knees if you'd like. Put on your collar and leash, leash between your legs, pushing the vibe harder against your clit. Use your left and, turn the vibe up, and let yourself orgasm. Before you go back to relaxing, thank all of your friends in chat for putting up with such a horny girl like yourself.

LilMissMaddie
05-25-2015, 10:11 AM
fill your ass with three icecubes, then insert a buttplug to make sure they are secure.
Attach your nipple clamps to your nipples.
You may reach orgasm once you get five yes's via pm from different users.
You must pm different people explaining your situation, what happens if they say yes you have their permission or no.
For each person who says no, you must edge and reveal a humiliating secret about yourself on a blog post

have fun!