PDA

View Full Version : punishment for putting off a spanking

ryn
05-24-2015, 07:20 PM
I recently put off a spanking for almost two weeks. I knew I was to complete it, but then I stayed off getdare so that I wouldn't be reminded of it. I now have a very sore bottom thanks to my conscience and my electrical cord, but I think I need some punishments (within my limits, which are below) for my delay.

I still reserve the right to veto/safeword things I know I cannot do, but I think I need at least three punishments.

ETA: what I have (coming immediately to mind)

implements - electrical cord, hairbrush, shoe, thick plunger handle, other household items
clothespins (three)
toothpaste, toothbrush
string / belts / leather cords
ice

I do not currently have an enema kit.

Skex
05-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Here you go

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219492

ryn
05-24-2015, 08:59 PM
thank you for this punishment, sir. I've just completed it. after going downstairs for ice, I stripped naked. I used a belt to fasten the hanger to the top of my closet door, stretching my nipples. then I attached a clothespin to a jar full of coins to put weight on my clit. I then inserted five ice cubes and used a generous amount of toothpaste on my vagina and asshole. finally, since I don't have a buttplug, I shoved the handle of an old hairbrush up my ass. this was really uncomfortable as I had never inserted something that large before. I leaked a little, but quickly clenched and attached myself to the makeshift clamps.

I set a timer for five minutes so I wouldn't give up before then, but I was really tempted. the insertion was so hard for me to take and my legs were shaking. I almost didn't feel the soreness on my nipples and clit until afterwards. when five minutes were over, I unclipped myself and applied the toothpaste to my clit, skipping the edge since that's in my limits. then I pulled a hoodie over my sore nipples, put a skirt on to cover up the hairbrush, and went to release the ice enema.

thank you again for punishing me. I can still feel the toothpaste burning.

MrSpanker
05-24-2015, 09:22 PM
I see at one time you joined the other direct your spanking dice game (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=153214) . Since you put off the spanking for so long you should rejoin that thread and select long term. Getting daily spanking(s) for a week or two seems like a fitting punishment.

ryn
05-24-2015, 09:39 PM
thank you for the punishment, sir. I've made my post in the thread here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1775585&postcount=170). I'm already really sorry, but by the end of the week I'm sure I'll be even more so...

badkid309
05-24-2015, 09:50 PM
First off strip naked then grab your hairbrush :) you're going to spank each cheek 60 times as hard as you can after that make your panties wet whether you pee them or just run them under sink water they should be wet then I want you to spank each cheek 50 times and once more take your panties off and spank each cheek 30 times I expect a reply as well or there will be more

ryn
05-24-2015, 11:04 PM
First off strip naked then grab your hairbrush :) you're going to spank each cheek 60 times as hard as you can after that make your panties wet whether you pee them or just run them under sink water they should be wet then I want you to spank each cheek 50 times and once more take your panties off and spank each cheek 30 times I expect a reply as well or there will be more

I've just finished this and, since I've ALSO just done a spanking from MrSpanker, I am having a hard time sitting now (even on my bed.) I prepped for this by drinking two glasses of water and waiting half an hour. then, like you said, I started off naked. I knelt on a towel on the floor, with my panties beneath me as a reminder. after doing the sixty hits to each side, I let my bladder go, making sure to soak the panties. I didn't wring them out at all before pulling them on, and I felt very humiliated. the fifty over my underwear weren't as painful, even though they were wet, but the last set on my bare wet skin hurt a lot.

thank you for the punishment. may I clean up from the pee?

badkid309
05-24-2015, 11:09 PM
No you may not clean up yet. Your not done. I want you to take your hairbrush and spank another 40 times named and your too pee your self again but this time take your panties off I want you to put them I'm your mouth as a gag and spank your bare ass 60 times each cheek take the panties out of your mouth after the 60 put them back on and then go clean up.

ryn
05-24-2015, 11:25 PM
I've finished, and my ass is really red now. This is the first time I've ever had pee in my mouth, and it's not something I care to repeat. Afterwards, I gave myself a good scrubdown with a washcloth and soap, including the spanked area. Thank you for making me regret my behavior.

I still need another master for the week-long spanking session linked above, if anyone is willing to take that on.

ryn
05-25-2015, 06:46 PM
I've had three but please go on punishing me, either through my week long spanking dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1775585#post1775585) or anything else in my limits! Fill my bladder, wedgie me, send me to the corner. Make me regret being stubborn and forgetful.