PDA

View Full Version : Inproper posting dare/idea/thing

CrackersofGraham
05-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Look, I see the irony here but I honestly had no idea where to put this thing.

Anyway! The goal of my thingy is simple. Have you, good sir/madam ever seen someone screwing up the rules of a thread or subforum? Like, for instance, not giving a dare in a Person Above thread? Well, there IS a solution! You can give them a dare!

For instance ImproperIssac101 decided to put a request for a dare in PostingPatrick404's Truth thread! Whatever will we do? Luckily for Patrick, there is a solution! Simply send the improper poster a message pointing out their error, and give them a dare related to the infringement! For instance, if Issac posted his request, Patrick could send him a message forbidding him from asking for dares for three days! Of course, it's up to the original poster (or whoever catches an error in the works) to decide how severe the punishment should be.

Of course, this thing'll probably only work if you give them a dare they don't actually want. For instance, giving someone a dare because they asked for a dare in the wrong section kind of defeats the purpose. It'll probably be handy for teaching newbies who don't quite know how the subforums work (by giving them a "slap on the wrist"), as well as punishing more seasoned posters who screwed up and should know better.

Anyway, just a thought I had! I was going to post it in the Post Punishments and Ideas section but I think its down or something, 'cause I couldn't find it.