PDA

View Full Version : you decide if this sub should cum

nicole23
05-23-2015, 06:18 AM
Hello all members of getdare. I have recently had the pleasure of becoming a submissive to mistress Vanessa. I have really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to all that's to come.

As I'm new to all this and have never been a submissive before I'm finding it difficult to remember all my rules. But mistress Vanessa is very patient as is training me to be better. I'm not used to being told I can't cum and before this I would have cum every day but I haven't cum in 3 days now and I'm finding it really difficult. Im not used to holding off for this long.

I have broken a few rules and for that I feel completely useless. I forgot to address mistress Vanessa properly 3 times, my mistress told me when we started that one of my rules was to message her every morning and i forgot to send her a message in the morning soon after that (and didn't even know what I had done wrong), and I've made her wait without response a few times as I've forgotten to reply or been busy. I also fell asleep in the middle of chatting with Mistress Vanessa. These are unforgivable and I feel so bad for doing this to my mistress.

On the other hand my mistress had me do a few things the other day and she said I done very well and was very well behaved. I felt so good after she said this and I really want to please her. I love mistress vanessa telling me what to do and i love her owning me. I'm just trying to learn everything and remember it. But I'll get there with her help.

So it is up to you getdare members whether I am allowed to cum or not today. Reply yes if you think I should be allowed to cum and no if you don't think I should be allowed. Judge me on:
- How good my report's been
- If you think I deserve it
- and how good my behaviour's been so far

In the end you will choose if I may cum or are denied. If I get 3 denies, I may not cum. If 3 people allow me, I will get to cum.
It doesn't have to be 3 times in a row. Whatever is first (3 times) I have to do. You can also add minor punishments or tasks that I have to do (only if mistress Vanessa agrees on them)

So get posting and please be considerate. I want to cum so so badly. Thanks for reading :)
Nicole

scgd
05-23-2015, 06:43 AM
It's a very good report of your behaviour so far, and very honest too which I like. Being a new submissive, it's hard to get used to all the rules and, despite the mistakes, you've done a good job :) I love that you seem genuinely disappointed with your mistakes, that's the right attitude to have.

So I think you should masturbate to feel that good feeling you've been missing the last three days... but only until you edge - when you cum should be your mistress's decision, and hers only. The rules are the rules and you should start out as you mean to continue :p

nicole23
05-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Thanks for your opinion scgd. I hope to become a better submissive for my mistress

nicole23
05-23-2015, 07:53 AM
Still need some decisions :)

never cum
05-23-2015, 08:05 AM
you should wait a full year. I did it twice

nicole23
05-23-2015, 08:06 AM
A year. I'm finding 3 days hard!

nicole23
05-23-2015, 09:16 AM
Bumping this. Need more replies. Come on getdare members. Help me out here

Skex
05-23-2015, 10:27 AM
If you complete the following challenge and write a good report (see MakeMeSubmit's report for an example of a good report) and if I am satisfied with your report I will give you a yes vote.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219492

(remember to ruin the orgasm since you are on denial)

Shadowice
05-23-2015, 01:12 PM
If you do my hell tease located in my signature you have a yes from me otherwise its a no. But I really hope you do the hell tease and report back

LitDarkness
05-23-2015, 09:08 PM
Your report has been honest and you have been well behaved recently but still haven't been behaved before the well behaved.

I'll give you a yes if you write a apology letter to your Mistress for your wrong behavior and post it on a blog here and link it to this thread.

Otherwise no.