PDA

View Full Version : Work - risky public dares

FoxyCoxy1988
05-23-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi all - so today is Saturday and I've had to come into work (I work in a central HQ) for a big company. The office is pretty quiet so I feel like being a bit naughty and daring. There are 5 floors. Each floor is a triangular layout with stairs in each corner. There are also lifts in one corner (nearest where i sit) and in the centre. The time is currently 8.30am and my floor (the 2nd) is empty - i think there are about 10 people on the 3rd floor and a guard in the control room on the 1st but otherwise the building is currently empty. The ground floor is a basement with toilets, showers and a car/bike park.

Does anyone have any dares for me? I enjoy risky public dares and you can see some of what I've got up to (which has been quite extreme!) At my dare diary linked below.Obviously i'll have to be more careful at work (and may go and chat to the security guard to work out where the cameras are!) But still willing to take ideas!

work computers dont give me access to this site so im on my mobile only so apologies for typos etc!

onipran
05-23-2015, 03:32 AM
First thing- Remove Underwear and keep your zipper on
Put underwear top of your head like cap
Let your dick hang outside through zipper.

!!!
05-23-2015, 03:37 AM
Use the opposite gender bathroom if you dare, otherwise don't use one at all. Eat lunch without utensils.

FoxyCoxy1988
05-23-2015, 05:14 AM
Ok guys - thanks for these!

It's now 1pm and there is one guy on my floor, actually quite near me.

I'm now sitting commando with my underwear on my head and my penis hanging out. Haven't had to use the bathroom yet but will go to the ladies if needed. Lunch was just a sandwich so no difficulties there! Willing to do things a bit harder if anyone has ideas!

FoxyCoxy1988
05-23-2015, 08:29 AM
On a PM dare I have just stripped naked at my desk, left my clothes behind and gone down one floor and then completed a circuit of that floor.

i walked it clothed first to make sure there was no-one around but it was very nerve wrackingas the office is very open plan. The lap took me 4 minutes total. Please keep the ideas coming!

onipran
05-23-2015, 08:49 AM
can you have access to photocopier? get naked, copy your whole body there, as many parts as possible.

FoxyCoxy1988
05-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Not sure if the jobs are logged or stored somewhere so id rather not do that just in case - sorry!