PDA

View Full Version : I am Going Camping For a Week

NickeyC
05-23-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi Guys I am Going Camping and I would like so task. I can only do them late at night. There are Showers and other things. I will have 2 other girls with me. I will do anything not in my Limits

NickeyC
05-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Bump come on guys

spandexass
05-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Walk to the showers in only a towel. On the way there find a stick to spank yourself with. Also bring a sandal to spank with.

Get to the showers, remove the towel and leave it somewhere public

Spank your ass on both cheeks this amount of times:

100 hand, 150 sandal, 150 stick

Do it on a wet ass.

Walk back with the towel on. Uncover yourself as often as possible. Go deep in the woods, away from people and masturbate, to orgasm, if you are allowed. Report back.

NickeyC
05-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Ok thanks for the task

NickeyC
05-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Bump I need some more task. I will be doing some of the ones from my first one. I will be leaving the May 31

danny_zero_00
05-23-2015, 09:58 PM
1. Sleep naked every night.
2. Wear only bra and panties when at the campsite.
3. Leave the shower curtain open when showering.
4. Give yourself 50 spanks every day before going to bed and again as soon as you wake up

Mastee
05-24-2015, 01:51 AM
Steal a cooked sausage with no one noticing. And the later masterbate with it then dispose of it.

Strip naked and take a walk in the forest. Obviously really late at night spank your self with 5 different sticks before returning

Sasahara
05-24-2015, 02:38 AM
Go for a walk at night. When you're away from the campsite, take off your clothes and leave them in a pile off the path. Walk 1 more minute. Stop here and edge. Each 30 seconds, spank yourself once hard while you are edging.

After you've edged, you may return to your clothes and to your tent.

NickeyC
05-24-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks Guys for the task. I will make a list of what all I have later.

vamja
05-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Pleasure yourself in the tent for 10 minutes making as much noise as you can

RiskyFlame
05-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Whenever you are eating something, you must put 10% of what you are eating in your pants/shorts/underwear/bikini bottom/.... There are a few exeptions of course, like cold food and food that might cause damage to your skin.

Exept for the exeptions, you must always do this dare when you eat something. Whatever you wear, wherever you are, whoever you are with. So if you eat very much and only wear a bikini, you can either put on shorts (or any thing else) or you start putting it in your pussy.

corsa198
05-24-2015, 02:30 PM
One evening, act like you are desperate to pee and then run off to the toilet.

When you get there, pretend to have an accident by sitting on the toilet and peeing your panties.
You then have 2 options, either leave the wet panties on and go back to your friends and possibly explain you had an accident or you can take them off so they don't wet anything else.

NickeyC
05-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the task

SlaveRalph
05-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Go for some small hikes late at night. One night don't wear anything below the waist. On the second night don't wear anything above the waist. Another night go completely naked.

For more variety do some hikes fully clothed when you leave the camp site and leave your clothing that you're removing hanging on a tree while you're on a hike.

NickeyC
05-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Here is one of a Pm I got for Camping
well if sharing a tent with the other two, then would say do a few edges one night in the tent,

could always go with the sleep naked part, could make things interesting if you are out running around all night well they are sleeping,

NickeyC
05-24-2015, 07:03 PM
Bumping the Thread

NickeyC
05-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Come on guys need some more task. Bumping the thread

xbox22
05-24-2015, 11:33 PM
Pm me for dare..

NickeyC
05-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Pm Dare Gather as much food as you can get into a bag.

Dress in a tight white shirt and tight light shorts.

Walk into the woods, with the bag, to a place where you are comfortable completing this dare. Strip naked. Put your clothes on a tree branch. Put the bag in your teeth. Crawl for 30 sec. in one direction.

Any food that you can still eat? Put it in your mouth, mix it up, and chew. Spit it all out onto your tits. Rub it in yourself, into your pussy.

Bag in teeth, crawl 30 sec. in a different direction. Stuff the rest of the food into your ass and pussy, shove it up with a stick.

Lay on your back, spread your legs and count to 100. All fours, count to 100.

Crawl back to your clothes. Put them on.

Go to the showers, leaving your clothes on, wash up. Remove the food from your ass and pussy. Use the shower to clean your shirt and shorts. Go back to your tent.

SirR
05-26-2015, 10:48 PM
So many with your overall fetishes and the element of camping:

1) You will likely roast smores. So you're going to be making your own special ass smores. A few hours before you are to have the campfire, dip some marshmallows in water so they get a little slippery, and insert them one by one with a small piece of chocolate sandwiched between each one. You are to place as many marshmallows as you feel you can handle holding in, with no fewer than six. Then go about your day. Hike, do activities. Hold them till later in the evening. When it's campfire time, you can then excuse yourself, and place each of the marshmallows that you push out onto a skewer, put them over the flame, and consume them.

2) Also along the lines of smores, take a smooshy marshmallow (watch out it's not too hot) and place it in each side of your bra, and sleep that way.

3) On a hike, get a prickly pine cone, pine needles, or other prickly item and line your panties with it for a mile of the hike.

4) To add a spanking dare in it (since you like that), find a long prickly pine branch that is somewhat supple so it has a lot of swing. Go into the woods on at least 3 occasions during the trip, pull down your pants, get on all fours with your ass out, and spank yourself a total of 100 times over the course of those 3 times.

5) Another spanking dare. Grab a tent pole and assuming you use the blunt, plastic tent stakes, insert a tent stake in your ass, and spank yourself with the tent pole 25 times.

6) At night, go someplace really dark with a small flashlight. Then turn it on and fuck your ass with it as you masturbate to orgasm twice. (you can choose to edge a few times as well. The point here is that the light moving around will make you think you're attracting attention.)

7) This may be too daring, but approach another camper and ask him to go into the woods and privately spank you over his knee 10 times for being bad.

NickeyC
05-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Sunday,Monday,Thursday I will be in the woods.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday I will be at the Creek/Stables I don't know If they will have the horse out at night.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Bump Guys give me stuff to do in/ by the creek or b the Stables

Thatdude350
05-28-2015, 01:49 PM
One night go out in your bra and panties. Cover yourself in mud and put it in each bra cup and the front and back of your panties. Sleep like that.

One night wear your outfit and Cary your bag of Clothses to the creek. Dump the bag in the creek and make sure you get soaked in the process. Strip naked to hang your Clothses and leave your bag to dry at the creek. Go back to you rent and go to sleep.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the tasks

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Bumping the thread

LeonK64
05-28-2015, 05:06 PM
When at the creek convince your friends to go swimming or lounge in the water. Get their swimsuits off of them.
No sense they shouldn't play too ;)

xdrssr
05-28-2015, 06:12 PM
When you go to water to go swimming, "accidently" lose your top or bottom to your bathing suit. Better yet, make it to where it is not wearable ("break" a string).

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the tasks. Dont forget they have Stables and Horses.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Pm Dare Don't shave your pussy, starting now.

On the last night, bring what you would normally bring to the showers. Also bring shaving supplies. Strip and use the creek as a bathtub. Bathe, wash your hair, and shave that beaver.

Be sure to relax, maybe masturbate, this should be your reward for doing so many dares in just one week.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Pm Dare One dare at the stable. Rub yourself to orgasm on a saddle, if the horse is there, saddle on the horse then do the same. You can only use your hands on your tits, not on your clit, pussy, or ass.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Pm Dare Another at the stable. At the beginning of a night at the stable, hide your clothes in a hay pile. After completing other dares blindfold yourself, maybe with a sock, and crawl through the hay to find your clothes. You must put them on in the pile. Walk back with the hay still in your clothes.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 07:08 PM
Pm Dare Find the horse with the biggest dong. To do this, go around getting them hard with your hand, then your mouth. Be sure to bring lube. Save the biggest dong, you must get all the other horses to cum using your hands and mouth. Eat all of their cum.

The biggest dong: Lube up your pussy and ass. Have the horse fuck your pussy, if you want, your ass also. If you let him in your ass, make him cum there. If only in your pussy, wherever you want.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 08:09 PM
Pm Dares Stick hay in your ass and pussy. Bend over in front of the horse and have him eat it.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Pm Dare If you can, bring a measuring cup when you go to the horses. Measure the amount of cum you consume, try not to waste any. Stop by multiple nights if you can. Be sure to record the values. Maybe try to get more every night.

DougHeffernan
05-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Don't know where you're from ... but sexual activities with animals is kind of illegal in 90% of the world. And it's extremly dangerous with a horse... people have died trying it. So think about this dare twice.

NickeyC
05-28-2015, 10:12 PM
I know I wont died from sucking and his cock or died from eating his cum. But I will think about having it in my pussy/ass

Igglybabe
05-29-2015, 07:05 AM
How about this:
Find a saddle either on the floor or on a bench(not on the horse)
Get naked and bind your hands usinh tape behind your back. You must grind against the saddle to cum and squeeze your thighs to keep balancE. To add extra fun, wear a blindfold.

You could also leave your clothes outside the tent at night and get to the toilets and back naked. At the toilets you must edge im every cublicle moaning loudly. Added challenge with the door open.

NickeyC
05-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Ok thanks for the dare

GoodSubsDo
05-29-2015, 04:59 PM
If it is close to the full moon, get naked, go away from the campsite, but still in earshot, and howl at the moon like a wolf.

Then crawl back to where you tool your clothes off and get dressed.

Walk back as if nothing happened.

In the morning, ask your campmates if they heard anything the previous night.

NickeyC
05-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Ok thanks for the dare. I need some more task to do. Tomorrow is your last time to give me some

NickeyC
05-30-2015, 06:11 PM
Bump today is the last day you can give me any

Thatdude350
05-30-2015, 06:34 PM
No pee brakes for you. When you feel the urge you must let it flow where you stand. The first night you must go out of your tent wearing every panty you brought and piss yourself 3 times before returning to your tent.

One day go swimming only in your bra and panties.

Don't forget to give everyone that commented a report for each dare.

NickeyC
05-30-2015, 08:36 PM
I will thanks for the dare

NickeyC
05-30-2015, 08:37 PM
Pm Dare Ok so while you are in the woods each night you must find a a dildo shaped stick or branch that is going to streach you out and while you sleep naked have it inserted you are not aloud to cum. While at the stable you are to pleasure each horse and get it to cum into a container. Withh the cum you are to drink as much as you can and that you dont is to be smeared over your body you are not to wash until you are at home. have fun camping.

Sound&Fury
05-30-2015, 10:15 PM
If it's not too late, I would like to add that when you're servicing the horses, You must lick and suck their balls and ass.

NickeyC
05-30-2015, 10:33 PM
ok thanks for the task

Sound&Fury
05-30-2015, 11:27 PM
I wish I could be there to watch

Sanpow
05-31-2015, 02:47 AM
hope it's not to late for dares ;)

1) Please dont do any of the bestiality-dares. This is against the law almost everywhere and it's also not nice to involve animals if you dont know if they want it!

2) If somebody asks you to do something: Do it, no matter what. It will start with usualy stuff like "can you bing me xy?" but it might be fun if anybody notices you'll also answer "yes". So if they ask you to strip naked, just say "sure" and do it ;)
Pls report back about this dare.

DougHeffernan
06-16-2015, 05:45 AM
Did u get arrested? Any Reports? :) we all want to hear/read how your time was there..