PDA

View Full Version : please punish me

robin the slut
05-22-2015, 06:56 PM
hello getdare my master wants some punishments for a tall slut like myself im 6'3 150 lbs 34f and he says they should be humiliating

rickead
05-22-2015, 06:58 PM
"Window Drill"

Now find a window where you can be seen (not necessarily where you will be seen) Kneel in front of the window where you can only be seen from above the waist, not below the waist. If you have floor length window put something in front of you.

Now masturbate. While saying. "thank you sir. Please let me cum". Say it out loud. If someone is outside they should see your mouth moving the whole time you are masturbating and kneeling in front of the window. Keep repeating it until you are done.

Masturbate at least 5 minutes and edge at least twice. Each time you edge you must knock on the window as hard as you can without breaking the window and yell "Thank you sir. Please control my orgasm". Say it loud enough that someone outside or in the next room can hear noise but not loud enough that they can hear what you are saying. As soon you say it you must start masturbating again

When the 5 minutes are over come back

stewpot
05-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Have you get down on a smaller level meaning on your knees and can only crawl when home, have him take you to the restroom, lick the toilet then flush your head in it

whoops
05-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Make sure she feeds you a lot of soy milk cause it can give you boobs... Also stick three big marshmallows up your butt and go to the mall dressed as a girl