PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Mistress/Master

shaman
03-14-2009, 06:58 PM
I have been surfing the site for some time now and I realize that there is a big gap between male and female master's. This is resulting in almost a male spam of the slave/master area. For this reason I am posting what may hopefully be a solution. It is called virtual mistress/master (whichever you want).

This is a free computer program you can put on your computer which will act as a msitress. The scripts program is written by your mistress/master and is installed in the software. Then when the slave runs it, they will have what their mistresses want them to do. This program controls almost every aspect of the slaves life. The program requires the slave asks when they want to use the bathroom, eat, sleep, bathe, etc. The program also has punishments the mistress creates and clothing instructions the mistress creates. Best of all, everything is logged and is emailed to the msitress/master to look over and reward/punish accordingly. The program has too many features to explain so comment with questions or comments if interested.

To the mods
I am not trying to advertise any product. I am simply trying to propose an alternative to the mess i keep seeing in the slave/master area. Please do not take this as a hostile thread

I am even willing to write the script programs for the slaves who need it and if any mistress/master is interested in giving this to their slave, I am willing to write the script for them as it is a lot easier if you have some programming knowledge.

I would love to hear replies from male and female slaves as well as male and female dominants on this topic

TheWolf
03-14-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm a whore for attention. If the woman doesn't get to see me, or if I'm in charge, and I see nothing, it's not so fun. For others though, brilliant idea I guess. (Some girl was all... You should send me videos of yourself to me... And I was all, screw that. Maybe I'm just not meant to be a slave. ;<)

shaman
03-14-2009, 07:14 PM
The program can have access to your webcam if you have one and pictures can be uploaded to and from it. This program could be used in between sessions with your mistress to bridge that gap. I mean, yea this program isn't for everyone but with all the posts i see, there will definitely be people who like it. I just hope there are both male and females who like it so this doesn't become another one gender thread

Smile
03-14-2009, 07:22 PM
If its a virtual mistress/master, and you can use a cam, who would see it?

shaman
03-14-2009, 07:43 PM
It's a virtual program in the sense that your mistress is controlling you through the program but the program can record the video for emailing or uploading to the mistress

doggybaby
03-14-2009, 07:55 PM
where can this program be found

Master_Emanon
03-14-2009, 08:37 PM
That sounds like a great idea, I would enjoy trying it with my slaves, though when i do get cyber-slaves, we usually pass messages each day as well as they send me pictures other then what they are ordered to do.

I wouldnt mind that program personally, but it would be the same i suppose as emails, the slave shall check the program and do the daily task, and do what they are told to do.

If they do pass this program through the site i shall be one to download and test it out.

And yes you are correct about the "Master Spam" while i have only been a member for a short time i did use to watch threads on here before joining seeing certain accounts post the same exact words on threads regardless of topic getting people to try and answer them

Master Emanon

shaman
03-14-2009, 09:16 PM
doggybaby, I do not want to link the site before I get flagged by the mods so if you are still interested then pm me and I will give you the link. Until I am given an okay by the mods, this is how I will give the links.

Master Emanon, this program does serve the same purpose that you are already performing so it may not be as providential to you as others. and thank you for agreeing with the spam, I know you are not alone in your thoughts about it either

max-slave
03-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Hey, this sounds like a cool idea.. i am a slave and would love to try it out and use it in the future.. could you pm me with all the features etc and a link? Thanks

banneduser
03-15-2009, 01:14 PM
I have PMd the OP asking for a copy, looking forward to it.

Will gladly accept any scripts for it when i get a reply ;)

shaman
03-15-2009, 02:57 PM
I have received over 50 pm's about the link to the program. I will continue to accept pm's but I was wondering if the MODS will let me post the link on the thread to make things more convenient for everyone.

banneduser
03-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Ill take the responsibility away from the OP

Search for virmst in google and find the geocities.com link. Download the second program there and you're sorted ;)

shaman
03-18-2009, 12:55 AM
I can still write the scripts for mistresses and masters who are using this for their slaves

Knots101
03-21-2009, 09:24 PM
I downloaded this program the other night. Its very limited if you dont have a mistress. But if you find the right script it could keep you occupied.

here.to.entertain
07-18-2012, 08:50 PM
I'd just like to chime in: I use this program and I personally love it. I've written most of my own script, though I definitely take suggestions. I think it's a great tool for any sort of online relationship because, unlike emails, it's immediate in a way. For example, you can set the probability that the slave will be allowed to use the toilet, and then they don't have to send you an email and wait, it will tell them yes or no. If it says no, they have to wait so long before they can ask again without incurring some sort of penalty. I think it's a lovely program.

coolgirl2399
07-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Seems like a cool program. Now I just need to learn to write the scripts.

ksslave
07-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Anyone know if something like this exists for MAC users?

shaman
07-29-2012, 11:25 AM
I have not seen a version that works on Mac, sorry. I know that an android version is being made but because of the regulations in Apple's AppStore, I don't think one will come out for the iPhone. Who know though, maybe someone will turn it into a Mac program.

bspervy
07-31-2012, 03:27 AM
I stumbled across this thread yesterday in the evening, downloaded this and the UVM script and i gotta say it's quite interesting. I am someone who doesn't like jumping into the cold water but instead tries to soak up every piece of information available in order to make any decisions.

Being fairly inexperienced (in fact I never lived in a S/M relationship, neither real life nor online yet) the things that attract you to submit to someone and enter a relationship as someones slave usually only involve all that kink stuff which turns you on. It barely crosses your mind that the main goal isn't to make you happy, but to live up to the desires of your mistress and make sure she is happy which if such a relationship works well should then again be the main source of your own happiness. At least I tend to forget about that more often than I should. ;)

That said …. so far I only had the time to try that program for some hours as I am at work now. I created a free email account, and configured the program to automatically report to it.
I set rules for myself which in this case means I leave the program running whenever i'm at home, follow all the rules in the script and play along with any order the program might give, whether I like it or not.

Up till yet this is a strange experience. I kinda gave up any control I had over my life.
I got ordered to brush my teeth, have to ask when I want to drink something or just need to use the bathroom. I happened to be still awake at 24:00 and the program gave me a complete schedule when to do my homework or do exercises for the next week. So far the program was kinda gentle, allowed me to watch some TV and browse the internet.

When I wanted to go sleep the program decided that I had to go to bed wearing only a babydoll with no underwear and sleep on the floor which is the only order I didn't follow so far (as I don't own a babydoll, I slept on the floor though just as the program ordered).

I'm not sure what to think about all of this. On one side, the total loss of control is quite thrilling but on the other hand sleeping on the floor or not being allowed to eat a snack when I was hungry aren't to enjoyable on its own. ;)

I wonder how far I will dedicate myself to this as no matter how you look at it, in the end its me giving up on life quality for a computer program but so far i'm determined to give it a go for at least a week as it shows me aspects of slavery I tend to blank out most of the time.

Though i'm pretty sure it's something completely different if you submit to someone you adore for me at least it's an quite interesting experience.

Regards,
bspervy ;)

PS Excuse my mediocre english as it's not my native language
I try my best not to make to many mistakes

shaman
07-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Glad to hear that your having such a positive time with the software. You are right in the last part of your post, you should find someone you adore and work with them to include the software. It ads a real time touch to people who don't have that ability, like online or chat slaves. If you are serious about the software Im sure you'll find a way to make it satisfying and develop as you hope too.

darefan150
07-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Im interested in it. Could you pm me the link

shaman
07-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah. I'm just gonna put the link here. I don't think it will be a problem but if that is against the rules then I'll take it down. http://virmst.eu there's also a link to a yahoo page and that's where all the scripts are.

yourgirl
07-31-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm interested in this and even downloaded it once--but I don't know how to set it up once it's downloaded. I also have no clue on how to write a script.

Guess I'm outta luck. :(

EDIT: Ugggh, people. I know you think my mentioning this is the perfect opportunity to ask me to be your slave (flattering) but please, if you're gonna send me something like that don't make it a one-liner and read one of my past ads before you write me. Sheesh!

camboy74
07-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Seems like a cool program. Now I just need to learn to write the scripts.

Would you like a 37 yr old sub male to be your cam whore and cyber slave?

Baby scuba
07-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Where can I get the program

shaman
08-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Anyone know if something like this exists for MAC users?

i got a little surprise for you.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/shehadehd/Untitled.jpg

tosuckit2
08-01-2012, 10:32 AM
That looks a lot like a mac version.

shaman
08-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Indeed it is. Wasn't too hard to get it working. I'm going to try to make it a standalone app to so that anyone can just download it

Bourne
08-05-2012, 06:51 AM
As its my first post - Hi, everyone! I see a lot of interest about this program and from my own experience I can say that it's awesome (well, I've been only on the script writer end as I'm naturally dominant but no one was complaining). So here is the thing:
- if you are top in a relationship and want to make a script for your sub drop me a pm I will try to help if I can (some people can't get their head to it)

- of you want to try the program as a sub - drop me a pm - we will talk about your preferences and so on, then I will send you a practice script and we will take it from there.

About me: 2 years of experience in D/s relationships (online and rl), 8 months of experience with virtmst.

I didn't post it in ads section as I'm not really looking for anyone, it's more of I want to give a tester session to people who want to try it and I don't want them to meet "predators".
B.