PDA

View Full Version : punishment for the dedicated

shaman
03-14-2009, 06:42 PM
So this punishment is to be done by those who are dedicated slaves because the beauty is in its completion. This punishment is also directed to slaves who can dedicate an entire day to the punishment, or for those living with their masters/mistresses

In this punishment, the slave is locked in a room for the entire day. the preferred location is the bathroom so the slave can use the toilet. If the slave does not have a mistress to ensure they remain in the room, they are to leash themselves to an object in the room and create a release mechanism that will allow the key to fall after a day or so.

The slave will bring a butt plug, a collar, handcuffs, leg irons/cuffs, a leather belt, two pieces rope or chain, and a peace of chain or rope.

the slave will first be completely naked and will insert the butt plug and fix it with the belt and g-string. they will then put the collar on and fix themself with the chain / rope to a stationary object. then they'll connect leg irons and handcuffs with 1 m chain or rope so that they're range of motion is limited. Now the mistress will put a sock over their hand and the slave will make a fist. This mistress will then tape the slave hand so that they cannot use their fingers. From now and until the session is over, the slave will be the master's/mistress's dog. A plate of oatmeal/ dog food and water will be provided but the slave will have to eat it with their face. if the slave is in the bathroom, the will be allowed to pee in the toilet but if they are not, they may pee in the food or hold it in.

The mistress may do whatever she likes for the session or leave the slave to think about what they did. The point of this punishment is to re-enforce to the slave that the msitress is the master and the slave is nothing more than an object or pet for their pleasure.

Collared_Slave
03-14-2009, 06:45 PM
I might actually try this myself. It sounds good.

Master_Emanon
03-14-2009, 10:40 PM
That is a great punishment, and I have actually done that to a submissive (not collared slave) who was being trained by me, though the pet was being trained in kitty play, she was tied in the living room to the radiator, with a bowl of cat food (wet) and a bowl of water, and the chain was your average 6 feet dog chain so she had just enough room to move to the bucket to piss in, and to add to the humiliation, I had people over as I was not only training her to be a pet I was also training her in the humiliation fetish as well.

After 24 hrs she begged to be let out at the humiliation, but I kept her there for an additional 24 hrs then allowed her off the radiator, but that was not the extent of her training, she was allowed a puppy cage with a blanket on the bottom, she was allowed out during the day and trained for a week while sleeping in the cage… after a week the blanket was removed as she slept on the bare cage still being trained, at night of course as you would a dog the caged was locked, so that of course meant she had to use the rest room before she went in for she would not be let out.

After two weeks of the cage she was very obedient and I must say she also couldn’t get enough of it after that, not the pet pay in of itself, but the humiliation has turned her on since then

Master Emanon

shaman
03-14-2009, 10:44 PM
lol, nice. you could also give her a pussyplug with a tail attached to make her more kitty like:)

firebat180
03-14-2009, 10:53 PM
So this punishment is to be done by those who are dedicated slaves because the beauty is in its completion. This punishment is also directed to slaves who can dedicate an entire day to the punishment, or for those living with their masters/mistresses

In this punishment, the slave is locked in a room for the entire day. the preferred location is the bathroom so the slave can use the toilet. If the slave does not have a mistress to ensure they remain in the room, they are to leash themselves to an object in the room and create a release mechanism that will allow the key to fall after a day or so.

The slave will bring a butt plug, a collar, handcuffs, leg irons/cuffs, a leather belt, two pieces rope or chain, and a peace of chain or rope.

the slave will first be completely naked and will insert the butt plug and fix it with the belt and g-string. they will then put the collar on and fix themself with the chain / rope to a stationary object. then they'll connect leg irons and handcuffs with 1 m chain or rope so that they're range of motion is limited. Now the mistress will put a sock over their hand and the slave will make a fist. This mistress will then tape the slave hand so that they cannot use their fingers. From now and until the session is over, the slave will be the master's/mistress's dog. A plate of oatmeal/ dog food and water will be provided but the slave will have to eat it with their face. if the slave is in the bathroom, the will be allowed to pee in the toilet but if they are not, they may pee in the food or hold it in.

The mistress may do whatever she likes for the session or leave the slave to think about what they did. The point of this punishment is to re-enforce to the slave that the msitress is the master and the slave is nothing more than an object or pet for their pleasure.
Actually, I would disagree with that stament, aside from that, pretty amazing

freakxxx
03-15-2009, 06:34 AM
Actually, I would disagree with that stament, aside from that, pretty amazing
I disagree with that too also what about the safety of not being able to release yourself if you live alone? A fire could happen etc, prob best to not do the keeping the key out of reach thing if you are by yourself.

Im going to use the sock thing to make paws and get the collar.

I think you can do lots more then just keep them in a room, although some alone time in a room would be good to help them understand where they stand.

Officelover
03-15-2009, 01:19 PM
I love this punishment! :clap: