PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me Anything!

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 12:00 PM
So yes I have an AMA now and all of the thanks for this goes to Darenoob!

So ... Anything goes I guess :cool:

SweetTeen
05-22-2015, 12:06 PM
Are you hairy?
Can you poop without peeing?
Marshmallows or chocolate?
Favorite moment in your life so far?
Saddest?
Inspirational quote?

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Asked by SweetTeen :D

Are you hairy?
In fact yes I am :D

Can you poop without peeing?
I always pee first and then poop. I used to live in a trailer on my aunts lawn when I was like 6 or 7 and we always used the outhouse, so in order to make it easier to empty the men didn't pee in there. So I guess I got used to doing that.

Marshmallows or chocolate?
Chocolate easily. I don't like marshmallows. The ones I had don't taste like much, but then again there might be that one perfect brand of marshmallows I haven't tasted yet.

Favorite moment in your life so far?
When I got in the reserve from the military and I looked back at the gate behind me and thought of all the things I accomplished. Never thought I would do so well. I had feelings of being so proud of myself and at the same time I was sad it had to end so soon.

Saddest?
This is a hard question actually. I don't think of moments in my life as sad. To be honest I don't really get sad. I have hard times and good times. I don't believe in being sad.

But to answer your question it must have been when I was 10 or so and my brother was living at home, back when I lived in sweden. A week before Christmas he told me he would have to go visit Finland and come back in a day or two. Well he went to prison and I didn't see or hear from him in a year. I waited for him to come back everyday for a year. When he finally came home I wasn't happy. I felt nothing at all.

Inspirational quote?
Don't know if it is inspirational but I have lived my life to these words even before I heard them.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!
- Rocky " The Italian Stallion " Balboa ( Sylvester Stallone) Rocky 5 -

ForeverAlways
05-22-2015, 12:41 PM
Why am I awesome?
Summer or winter?
Favorite movie?
Favorite book?
Any special plans for summer?
First kiss?

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Asked by the Awesome ForeverAlways

Why am I awesome?
Well you have been nice to me and endorsed my ad. You have never given me a reason to not like you. But most of all it there isn't a special something you say or do that makes you awesome. There is no secret recipe of being awesome. It's all about how you carry yourself and in the end it simply comes to either being awesome or not. You happen to be awesome.

Summer or winter?
Easy. Winter of course. I can't stand the heat of the summer. Give me -20 C and I'll be happy forever. When it is cold you can always get warmer, but in the summer there are only so many layers of clothes you can remove.

Favorite movie?
This is a hard one. The godfather trilogy is one of the best movies of all time in my opinion. Love the way Al Pacino doesn't look in to the camera, but then when he is serious he has that death stare.

But Aladdin is my favorite movie.

Favorite book?
Author Conn Iggulden. Both "The Emperor" series and "The Conqueror" the second one being my favorite. It's the story about Genghis Khan. Loved it. Until he dies and they start to be about his sons which are just idiots all of them more or less xD

Any special plans for summer?
No. Just school :p

First kiss?
Firs one was probably when I was like 5 and got fake married to my neighbour, but the first one that meant anything...
My first gilfriend actually when I was 14. I was at a party and she was drunk of her ass. She made out with me in the kitchen and I accidentally swallowed the gum she had been chewing. She tasted like an ashtray ( as I did not smoke at the time) but I got the most awesome feeling I have ever had.

ryuTheDragonSlaver
05-22-2015, 01:05 PM
sooo~
do you like bananas?
do you like riddles?
what's the size of your penis?

Lacram
05-22-2015, 01:08 PM
Here you go:

1. How do you feel about politics? Necessary evil?
2. If you could choose an era to live in, what would you go for?
3. Do you care about prosperity?
4. Are you grateful for the way your parents raised you?
5. Do you like to go to big events? (footbal, concerts etc.)
6. What would you like to change about gD?
7. Do you read?
8. How would you describe finland?
9. Do you like sports?
10. What is your favorite music genre?

Korocodil
05-22-2015, 01:09 PM
What is your name?

What is your favourite colour?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Asked by RyuTheDragonSlaver (who has one of the creepiest avatars I have ever seen)

sooo~
Yes! We shall see!

do you like bananas?
I actually do. I prefer bananas over other fruits actually.

do you like riddles?
I do love some riddles. Most I have come across I haven't liked. I do have a favorite riddle though.

what's the size of your penis?
I don't about flacid as there isn't much to measure at all, so I have never even bothered. But erect I have measured around 18 cm so 7 inc. But to be fair I think I might have been measuring wrong. To be more specific. That is measured from the top and side. From my body to the tip.

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Asked by Lacram. Number 5 on my " nice list" and number 1 on my "Nice guy list"

Here you go:

1. How do you feel about politics? Necessary evil?
Hmm... Good question, but I am afraid you are getting a poor answer. I think the world of politics has gotten to a point where it is too much about bureucracy and the problems that politics have to deal with in this day and age are so big that it is hard to understand looking at it from the outside in. So yes I think it is a necessary evil as it is, but then again I have always been a fan of Elected Monarcy. Dictators all the way! Only in theory though. To think that someone would actually do a good job is ridiculous.

2. If you could choose an era to live in, what would you go for?
Well I'd have to say I would have wanted to be born in the early 1900's or late 1800. I liked how people were then. Polite, well raised, etc. They knew the meaning of respect, loyalty and duty. Something I feel is becoming more and more rare on a daily basis. At least when I look around myself I seem to be alone in these things.

3. Do you care about prosperity?
I do. I've been poor enough my whole life to know that even thoug they say money doesn't make you happy. It does remove a lot of obstacles. Sometimes it would be nice to afford to eat for the whole month. Just once.

4. Are you grateful for the way your parents raised you?
My parents may not have been what you call " good parents" but I have to say that they did a hell of a job raising me. Or they got lucky. Beats me. I am grateful.

5. Do you like to go to big events? (footbal, concerts etc.)
I would if I could affor to ever. I think so at least. In the right company atleast. I don't think I would go alone.

6. What would you like to change about gD?
I think there should be a word count for how many words have to be in an ad at a minimum so that the ones who spend time and put an effort in to their Ad's don't get lost in the masses. Besides it's just an eye sore to everyone to see the horrible ads that attract equally awesome people :p

7. Do you read?
I am not a big reader but currently I am reading Bernard Cornwells series The Saxon Stories

8. How would you describe finland?
Hmm ... Hard to describe actually. To me it's the most wonderful place on earth. There are no natural disasters and there are next to no bugs/animals that will kill you. It's safe. Really really safe. On the other hand we go from +30 C in the summer to -30 C in the winter. In the north it's awesome during the summer. The sun doesn't set for a period. At all! But in the winter it doesn't rise either so. Like now in the spring where I live the duration of day is more than 18 hours. Which is from sunrise to sunset :D

9. Do you like sports?
I like playing soccer, but I rarely watch sports, if ever.

10. What is your favorite music genre?
Rock when drinking, Some kind of reggea when I am high. Otherwise I don't even listen to music other than for nostalgic reasons.

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Asked by Korocodil who has trouble spelling krokodil :p

What is your name?
My name is Harri. My last name is the Finnish word for Heat.

What is your favourite colour?
Red. Dark red though. Like blood with low oxygen levels.

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?

The average velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

Darenoob
05-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Woohoo! I did a thing!

Do you enjoy this thread and answering truths?

Do you find it interesting that very few of your questions are sexual but almost all of them are sexual for females?

What is it that you like about GD? What brought you here, and what has you coming back? Is there anything you dislike about GD (other than word counts)?

What's on your bucket list?

If you could have 3 wishes (Aladdin genie rules apply) what would they be? And no I didn't take this question from somewhere else!

If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?

Do you like school?

silkysatin
05-22-2015, 04:34 PM
Do you wear shiny satin underwear?

Do you wear satin soccer shorts?

Do you sleep on satin sheets?

Have you ever had a mouth soaping?

Have you ever had to write lines, by hand?

Have you ever had to stand in the corner?

Have you ever had Rostand with your nose holding a coin against the wall?

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Asked by Darenoob Who was the inspiration behind this thread

Woohoo! I did a thing!

Do you enjoy this thread and answering truths?
I actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I ever could. I used to think these things were pretty silly, but I get it now :D

Do you find it interesting that very few of your questions are sexual but almost all of them are sexual for females?
Well I was expecting a few more sexual questions at least, but those would be boring anyway. I am not a sexual deviant or anything so not much to talk about there. But no I can't say I find it interesting. Anyone would assume so ^^

What is it that you like about GD? What brought you here, and what has you coming back? Is there anything you dislike about GD (other than word counts)?
I like talking to people on the chat mostly and it's a good place to look for a sub while talking to people too.

I came here because I needed advice and help with BDSM when it was all new and scary to me. That's how I found this weird little corner of the internet. Then I told Bubblez about it and we joined together.

There isn't much I dislike about GD I guess. I don't get harassed with messages or anything of the like, but I dislike the fact that people like that exist. One thing I would change is that every username would automatically start with a capital letter.

What's on your bucket list?
I used to have " see the northern lights " but been there and done that. Now it's Finish School. Get a Job. Pay off my debts. Take a loan. Buy an apartment in Turkey ( Cheap as fuck :D ) or go back to school and become an engineer.

If you could have 3 wishes (Aladdin genie rules apply) what would they be? And no I didn't take this question from somewhere else!
Obviously money.
Immortality.
The ability to end the immortality. Just in case the earth gets destroyed in the next supernova and there are no more people around after that. You know a million years ain't that much when compared to an eternity.

If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?
*Answer Removed*

Do you like school?
Most days I find it okay, but it is at it's best when I get challenged, which isn't that often to be fair.

Sir_Harri
05-22-2015, 04:43 PM
Asked by silkysatin

Do you wear shiny satin underwear?
Do you wear satin soccer shorts?
Do you sleep on satin sheets?
Have you ever had a mouth soaping?
Have you ever had to write lines, by hand?
Have you ever had to stand in the corner?
Have you ever had Rostand with your nose holding a coin against the wall?

This is very simple. No :D Nothing of those have ever happened :p

justJane
05-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Have you had any luck with your ad? (By the way, it is a very good ad! I was most impressed - it is very different from the ads normally seen on here from doms.)

What is your favorite animal and why?

What are you studying in school?

Do you have any pets?

You said you don't believe in being sad, do you get especially happy? Or is your mood more flat?

Thanks! I hope you are enjoying your thread!

Sir_Harri
05-23-2015, 01:38 AM
Asked by justJane who is really cool :D

Have you had any luck with your ad? (By the way, it is a very good ad! I was most impressed - it is very different from the ads normally seen on here from doms.)
I haven't (yet hopefully). I don't think I have ever gotten a respond to any of my ads. Nor do I get responds to my PM's I have sent other people regarding their ads. But I'm not looking for just anyone so I don't mind waiting. Good things take time :)

I know I am the one supposed to be asked questions but! How is it " very different " from the other ads?

What is your favorite animal and why?
The brown bear (Ursus arctos) has always been my favorite animal ever since I saw the first one (in a zoo). My dad told me lot about bears and as soon as I got home I had to do read up on them. Although I have forgotten most facts about them they will still hold a special place in my heart. I also think that the bear is my spirit animal, if I had one.

What are you studying in school?
I do not know how to really describe the whole thing, but I'll be a welder in a year or so.

Do you have any pets?
Well I personally do not have a pet in my apartment. Way too small for that, barely enough room for me :p But yes I have a dog, it stays with my parents for reasons mentioned before and my mom loves the shit out of him xD.

You said you don't believe in being sad, do you get especially happy? Or is your mood more flat?
Well I think I feel sadness from time to time like any other person, but I believe the way I process that feeling is different. When I was a lot younger I remember feeling sad. Being in my room and feeling how something just felt so bad inside me that I couldn't help, but cry. Growing up my father would actually yell at me every time I cried. The usual " Grow up" and "Men don't cry" so now whenever I feel that feeling again, I hate myself for being so weak and I force myself to suppress or let go of that feeling. That easily turns to anger and frustration.

Some moments in life I get a good feeling that seems to originate from the lowest part of my stomach and spreads everywhere from there. Although to be honest I rarely feel that way either. From what I learned when I was talking to a psychologist (Mom asked me to go and see a therapist. And a good son makes his mom happy) I suppress happiness the same way I do with sadness.

Thanks! I hope you are enjoying your thread!
I know technically that isn't a question, but I really do. I think it is lots of fun and good questions make you reflect on yourself and think about yourself. In some cases I learn something new about myself or get ideas on what to tell about myself when I meet new people! :D

justJane
05-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the compliment!

That is so unfortunate that you haven't gotten any responses to your ad, hopefully you will soon, and good ones! I thought it was very different because you want to find a friend, someone to connect with, you say (in bold) that you aren't strict, and you just seem all around respectful about it. Oh, and you use the word sub instead of slave! :) Most dom ads are the opposite and rather unappealing! I've been wishing you the best since I saw it!

What you wrote about feeling sad and happy made me so sad! I feel so badly for the little boy you, and I hope you find a way to work that out. Yay for welding, that sounds very cool, and I'm glad you are enjoying your thread!

Sir_Harri
05-25-2015, 09:48 AM
I've gotten some replies since I answered your question :D No commitments yet, but we are talking. Well I am not like most Doms I guess :p

I have no idea why that would make you sad. There is nothing to work out in my opinion. It happens almost never and 99% of the time I am positive and cheerful so :D No reason to be sad on your part either :D

ForeverAlways
05-25-2015, 12:42 PM
1. White and gold or blue and black? :D
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
3. What are three things you can't live without?
4. Edging or actual orgasms?
5. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
6. How many languages do you speak?
7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
8. What's the meaning of life?
9. Favorite quote?
10. Favorite song?
11. If you could act freely without fear of consequences for one day, what would you do?
12. If you could change your username, what would it be?
13. Favorite dessert?
14. What's your favorite kink?
15. Are you happy right now?
16. What's your shoe size?
17. Do you have any plans for the summer?
18. What's your first memory?
19. Why is the sky blue?
20. Do you play/watch any sports?

Sir_Harri
05-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Asked by ForeverAlways who still remains the most awesome one!

1. White and gold or blue and black?
I don't really understand this question, but I would have to go with blue and black. Although best combination is either Orange and black or Red and Black

2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
This is a hard question. It depends really. I think I am fine the way I am and if there is something I would change about myself it would be my weight at the moment, but that I am changing so not sure if that counts. Anything I want to change I can by doing something differently. I think I have a good personality and I am handsome. Why would I want to change any of that?

A family with less Drama would be nice though

3. What are three things you can't live without?
Air,water and food. Yes I am rational

4. Edging or actual orgasms?
Orgasm of course. I have never edged though. But like I said in chat once. " Edging sounds like baking an awesome cake and then just throwing it in the trash."

5. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Donald Duck pocket "books" in Finnish

6. How many languages do you speak?
Three Fluently. Finnish, Swedish and English. Well fluently is up for debate.

7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Meatball sub!

8. What's the meaning of life?
There is no meaning to life. We are not here for a " reason". It's just all a sum of an incredible amount of small chances. Yes... We beat the odds. But technically since we inherit knowledge from our dna I would say we are " programmed" by nature to reproduce as we don't live forever. Shortly. Make life and die.

9. Favorite quote?
I have answered this already although it was a different question.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!
- Rocky " The Italian Stallion " Balboa ( Sylvester Stallone) Rocky 5 -

10. Favorite song?
Don't listen to music enough to say I have a favorite, but I like unbreakable by Bon Jovi

11. If you could act freely without fear of consequences for one day, what would you do?
Omg ... I would do so much. Probably kill people and rob people. I would not do anything good I think. At least nothing good comes to mind. :/ Yes I am apparently pretty dark inside o.O

12. If you could change your username, what would it be?
Sir Harri. Just with the space instead of the " _ "

13. Favorite dessert?
Mud cake probably. Not a big fan of desserts.

14. What's your favorite kink?
Not sure I have one. I have recently been thinking that if you take away the position of power a Dom has then I would be straight up Vanilla

15. Are you happy right now?
At this moment I think so. As usual. Getting stressed by 10 people messaging in 3 different places and trying to play a game and answering this in this thread. But I like it. Keeps me busy.

16. What's your shoe size?
41 - 42 EU and 8.5 US

17. Do you have any plans for the summer?
Still none :D

18. What's your first memory?
When I was either 2 or 3 and we moved to a new place. I saw some kid on the playground outside the house. I went up to her and said " Hi my name is Harri. This is my sister. She has a new jacket. We just moved here."

19. Why is the sky blue?
The molecules in the air makes the sky look blue. During a sunset or sunrise it has a more red like look, because the molecules that make the sky look blue during the day have moved away from the line of sight. Well something like that I don't remember specifically. Might be wrong though.

20. Do you play/watch any sports?
Badminton with my brother sometime and I love swimming. I only watch national hockey games when Finland plays.

drwarschauu
05-31-2015, 06:33 AM
Why haven't I noticed this AMA yet? (No, that's not an actual question!)

I want to know...

- Do you believe in something after death? If so, what?
- Do you believe there is a god?
- Is there intelligent life in the universe other than on Earth?
- What are some of your favorite videogames (if you play)?
- What is something valuable that you've learned about D/s on getDare?
- What's the view from your place like?
- Which theme park ride/attraction/activity is your favorite?
- How many of Snow White's seven dwarfs can you name without looking them up?
- What flavor ice cream did you have last? Was it any good?
- Where would you hide a million dollars if you couldn't go to a bank or a vault?

Sir_Harri
06-02-2015, 10:24 PM
Asked by drwarschauu the coolest of the cool.

Why haven't I noticed this AMA yet? (No, that's not an actual question!)

I want to know...

- Do you believe in something after death? If so, what?
I do not. Well I do, but it's just time going forward as usual, but as for you. You are just dead. Nothing!

- Do you believe there is a god?
No I don't believe in god. I just believe things have happened because millions of years went by and something that could have happened against impossible odds happened.

- Is there intelligent life in the universe other than on Earth?
Well considering the size of the universe I say odds are far too great to even consider the opposite to be possible.

- What are some of your favorite videogames (if you play)?
Well I like RP games mostly. Character creation and customization is a big must for me. I never complete games though. Just play for a while. I play Star Wars: The Old Republic now. Recent games I played are. Dark souls II, Bloodborne, Dark Souls and Mount and Blade

- What is something valuable that you've learned about D/s on getDare?
That it might not be for me after all. I have noticed I get no satisfaction about telling people online that they are sluts and should masturbate for forgiveness :p But all the more seriously I think I am just an asshole and not a Dom.

- What's the view from your place like?
Well from the balcony you can see a few houses close and then forest behind them. A usual Finnish view I'd say

- Which theme park ride/attraction/activity is your favorite?
Hmm... I never liked theme parks or such. I think my favorites are the roller coasters if I have to choose something

- How many of Snow White's seven dwarfs can you name without looking them up?
Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Doc and Dopey

- What flavor ice cream did you have last? Was it any good?
Chocolate Ice Cream! Yeah it was okay :p

- Where would you hide a million dollars if you couldn't go to a bank or a vault?
At home. In my closet. In a box of some kind. Until I could change the currency to Euros and actually be able to use the money :p

ForeverAlways
11-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Why haven't I talked to you in such a looong time? :D

Sir_Harri
07-25-2016, 02:21 PM
Why haven't I talked to you in such a looong time? :D

Because I wasn't on for a looong time :P But here I am again. It's not that easy to get rid of me for good :P