PDA

View Full Version : 19 female needs semi public dares!

Sarajane
05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Hi my name is Sara. I am 19 a female and a very daring person!

I was looking for threads about semi public to public nudity and masturbation dares. I could not find any so I am creating one. You can post them here or pm me! I will try and write a full report on what happened and how it went! Any other dares are also welcome!

I have two dildos one is 8 inches and the other is 5 inches. I also have rope for chastity

Limits: permanent, pain,

May change: pictures ( if I like you I may share my picture I take them for every dare!)
Likes: I love anal! (Some girls hate it some love it. It turned me on very much)

SlaveRalph
05-21-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm assuming that it's possible to sneak outside when it's dark outside. If that's not possible (ie- you live in an apartment or something), change it to a secluded area where you can strip naked.

Sneak outside naked at night. Bring along one of your toys and use it while you're outside. You can't go back inside until you have 3 orgasms.

Sarajane
05-21-2015, 09:15 PM
I love in a apartment that I can sneak out of! we have a back door which would normally be a balcony for higher floors but it just leads straight outside for us! Will do this dare tomorrow. Looking for a few to do at the same time

Skex
05-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Here you go
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219688

LilMonki
05-21-2015, 10:04 PM
Put the large dildo in your pussy, the small one in your ass. Tie the rope so that it secures both of them in place when you walk. Wear a short skirt, tight top, and shoes with laces. Go for a walk ~10 minutes away to somewhere somewhat public like a park (doesnt have to be crowded but do this at day time). When you get to your destination you need to re-tie both shoes, then you may walk home.

Please PM me a report of your trip, enjoy!

HannahSlut
05-21-2015, 11:15 PM
Hey Sara! One of my favorite ones that still is hard for me to do sometimes is the classic towel dare. Order a pizza or something that delivers. Take a shower right after you call so you'll look the part. When the person brings the food see if you can just drop the towel in front of them. It sounds easy but the first time I tried I was too nervous, I have now gone to answering the door just naked and sometimes putting on a slight show.

bidom
05-21-2015, 11:26 PM
Hannah have you ever performed a sex act on the delivery guy? Beats a $3 tip imo!

Sarajane
05-21-2015, 11:37 PM
I did Hannah's dare tonight. I usually always open the door naked for food delivery. I have given the dilivdry guy a blow job once. And only one. Most of the time like today I try and give them a tip and they decline and say I have given them one already.

HannahSlut
05-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Hannah have you ever performed a sex act on the delivery guy? Beats a $3 tip imo!

I have done a very quick hand job and the person had to go. The one time I have offered a Bj the guy freaked and left.

SlaveRalph
05-22-2015, 04:34 AM
If you've got a car Sara, go for a drive. Every red light, strip off an article of clothing. Keep your shoes on for safety reasons. Once naked, at every red light/stop sign do a lap around your car.

lots357
05-22-2015, 04:45 AM
Well you already did the food delivery dare so I can't give you that one. lol.

I have two ideas for you, and feel free to pm for more details if needed.

The first: Go to a public place, such as a coffee shop. Some kind of food/drink service place. Wear some pretty slutty clothing, no underwear or bra. You should be able to bend over and give the folks behind and in front of you a good show. Offer to tip the barista with a flash, if you're feeling especially daring.

The second: Go to a bar, if you're old enough. See if you can get some free drinks from the bartender, other patrons are okay, with flashing.

I do have a third idea for you, so either complete one of these or pm. I wouldn't mind getting to know you any way. :D

stewpot
05-22-2015, 05:52 PM
A couple dares for you to do public and semi public, to make all of these more fun you should have your ass plugged while doing them.

1) Write "SLUT" in all caps on your stomach. wear only fishnet stockings and heels and go to the local park or something similar wearing a zip up coat to cover you. Now at the park you must walk around with the coat open and hands to your side, if you see (only see not hear) someone then you can cover up. hopefully you cover up in time before someone sees

2) a separate dare at the park, while there go to the mens restroom and write on the stall "Sarajane is a filthy slut" and edge 3 times

3) Go to through a drive through completely naked, if you have any toys put a dildo or vibrator between your legs (if vibrator turn it on). ask for a cock, if they ask you to repeat that then you can say coke so it seems like thats what you initially wanted.

4) go to your local mall or shopping center dressed slutty but easy to flash (no bra or panties) you should either have your boobs showing for 5 seconds 15 times or flash 6 guys

5) see if you can get a guy to cum on your face and walk around the mall or shopping center with the cum on your face still

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him

I hope these are doable and if you like them I can come up with others as well

Sarajane
05-22-2015, 06:07 PM
I just wanted to say thank you all for these dares! I am getting an over whelming amount of dares throught here and my pm box. With school coming to an end for me it is going to take me a while to complete these dare. I will do them just give me time. If you want to give me more pm me!