PDA

View Full Version : 18F weekend dares

Siriris
05-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Home alone this weekend (friday to sunday) so it seems like a good time to do some dares! You can see what I like in my signature, but I will try to do anything that isn't in my limits

ashleyslut
05-21-2015, 02:25 PM
I dare you to go to the mall and shit your pants in the middle of the food court.

corsa198
05-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

Repeat this until your bladder is empty.

shaaleen
05-21-2015, 02:44 PM
I dare you to

Set up a chair facing the front window. Open the drapes. Strip naked and sit. Spread your legs. Close your eyes and masturbate. Don't stop till you cum 4 times and keep your eyes closed the whole time

Siriris
05-21-2015, 03:17 PM
I dare you to go to the mall and shit your pants in the middle of the food court.
Any pants will do? Sounds really embarrassing... Just how I like it :P
Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

Repeat this until your bladder is empty.
I always have to pee badly in the morning so i'll do it then, thank you :)
I dare you to

Set up a chair facing the front window. Open the drapes. Strip naked and sit. Spread your legs. Close your eyes and masturbate. Don't stop till you cum 4 times and keep your eyes closed the whole time
Feel like this would be most embarrassing during the day when more people pass by.. Gonna do it tomorrow :)

Skex
05-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Here you go,

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219688

Siriris
05-21-2015, 04:50 PM
Here you go,

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219688

Thank you :) will probably do on saturday

falakaguy91
05-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Wear the sluttiest outfit & the highest heels you have then go to a public park carrying two carrots, one in each hand. Kneel under a tree (try to make it obvious), raise the carrots up high & close your eyes. Count from zero to 299, as loud as you dare.
A report would be fun :)

Bubuk
05-23-2015, 08:21 AM
Shitting rule:
1) You are not allowed to sit on toilet bowl more then 1 minute without break. Break should be not less than 1 minute. You have to stand in corner for break. YOu must use timer with alarm to stand up immediatelly.
2) You are not allowed to use toilet paper. Clean ass crack with your hands.
3) After you finish clean asscrack kis toilet bowl.