PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

FemmeAlice
05-21-2015, 01:34 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Okay, so firstly, hey all~ I've been on here since about my birthday, and I've been subtly trying to find a master to no real avail. I'm looking for someone into petplay, body writing, restriction and slight humiliation and hey, if you're in Western Australia and I can meet up with you, I probably won't have many limits c:

Okay, so, first thing's first, "Hey, I'm Alice~!" I'm transgender, aged 18, and I kinda get told I'm overly affectionate and clingy and.. well... all of that. Which is true, I guess. I've hurt people by trying to please them don't ask, please.

Uhm, one thing I will 110% positively never do is scat. Shit. Feces, stink-stuff, poo, waste, poop. We get rid of it for a reason, you know.
Same for extreme bleeding and etcetera... I can't deal with it. I know, it's ovedone and stuff, but I just can NOT stand blood ><

uhm.. that being said, I promise to be a loving and faithful submissive, and if you're after incessant attention... well, I'm your bitch ^~^ Thanks for reading through this, and while PM replies are happily accepted, a response to this thread or to my Skype would be much appreciated <3

Australia.

FemmeAlice
06-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Uhm.. Bumpity bump...

FemmeAlice
07-20-2015, 11:58 PM
I'm opening this option to Skype, Kik, and other potential rl contacts? Please?

BennyBoi16
07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Hey Alice,
Just saw the ad. I'm in Aus too. Add me to Kik, Bennyboi_16