PDA

View Full Version : Decided to try diapers

sarahlikesanal
05-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Hey my name's sarah im a pro op trans girl and I just got 36 small tena diapers I'm new to this whole diaper thing do I'm looking for a few dares to get me started

LilMonki
05-21-2015, 12:26 AM
Well, I recommend going somewhat slow and seeing which parts of "this whole diaper thing" appeal to you most.
Peeing: Simple enough. Wet your diaper. If you like that warm feeling in your diaper, go ahead and reward yourself edging by rubbing the outside of the diaper. If you're still enjoying everything, keep the diaper on and wet it until it leaks. (remember that diapers are designed with incontinence in mind (slow draining of your pee, not giant floods of piss all at once).
Poop: This is where things get messy. If you're up for it try pooping in your diaper (preferably a fresh one, change first if you're doing these in order). If you like the feeling of your warm poo pressed between your bum and the diaper, try sitting down and feeling the squish as the warm mess spreads around. If you dont like the mess this makes, the fastest way to get clean is a shower.
Enema: Similar to pooping, (and since enemas are in your likes) start with something moderate (~1 qt) so you can be sure it wont overflow the diaper. If you've pooped before hand this isnt too messy, but has some of the same squishy warm characteristics of both pooping and peeing your diaper
Hidden-public: Another fun thing about diapers is that they can be worn somewhat discreetly under your clothes. Wear a diaper and go shopping at the grocery store. You dont have to do anything special while you're there. You'll really notice all of the crinkle noises even a cloth-backed diaper makes - even though nobody around you will be any wiser as to what you're wearing.
Anal: Diapers can also be used (especially tight fitting diapers) to hold in an anal plug/dildo. Try putting a toy up your butt and bouncing on your diaper-padded ass. Rub yourself from the outside of the diaper while still bouncing.

These dares are not the most challenging by any means, but if you're just testing the waters, they can give you a taste of different elements of being diapered to see what you like. Feel free to add to them to up their difficulty if you need more of a challenge.

sarahlikesanal
05-23-2015, 10:54 AM
I tried mist of these but as the dare requested mess and poo is a limit, I used an enema to replace with marshmallows and one banana. Over all not bad but im sitting in a diaper I wet a bit ago (wetting and feeling warms the best) and was looking for a longer task/dare.