PDA

View Full Version : teasaboy returns: extreme version

ateasaboy
05-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Hey guys,

First off, I want to say thank you to all the lovely people who have read my blogs on here and made me feel so special. I really appreciate it ;)

Second off, I thought some of you might like to know that I'm in the UK for a few months and I've started another cum denial challenge, this time more extreme in every way:

1. 50 days' denial
2. With a chastity belt
3. With a live master, instead of online.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to blog about this or not...so far it's been FUCKING hot, but blogging does take a lot of time...it really depends how many people are interested in reading, so do let me know!

Also, while I meet my Sir in person about twice a week, he does set me tasks in the meantime, which I thought some of you might like to watch.

So, if you'd like to communicate in any way, just add me on skype: cock_teaser (I used to be dominant - waaaaay back in the day).

Some of the things that have happened so far, just to whet your appetite:
1. Sir forcing me to jerk him off while he sits in my lap, arse grinding into my caged crotch, my hand stroking roughly where my cock ought to be.
2. Days on end with no penile contact at fucking all.
3. Completing milovana webteases on our days apart, without cumming of course!
4. Sir giving me a blow job while I'm still IN my cage, right after he'd promised he would NEVER suck my dick out of the cage.
5. An ultimate ruined orgasm: jerking stopped a long time before the first shot, balls busted throughout ejaculation.

So, to reiterate, I'm having a really hot kinky time at the moment, I wanted to share that with some of you, there might be a blog, there might be live shows, I wanna chat with you, for anything slash everything slash all of the above, add me on skype: cock_teaser

best
teasaboy
x

ateasaboy
05-28-2015, 12:51 PM
Episode 2 - Mush (Events took place on day 7 of 50)

By the time I arrived I was a horny mess. We were supposed to be having a serious “talk” about where this was all going, what I was OK with, and other sensible, mature things like that. I don't recall any of the content of said “talk”. I wasn't concentrating. Especially not with him sitting so close beside me. My mind was a pile of horny mush. Horny horny mush. Mushy horn. Mush mush.

I didn't care about being naked in front of him this time. Maybe I was used to the vague humiliation. Maybe I was too revved up to care. He tried to tie me up, which was cute, particularly the blindfold bit. Sheesh – I could have done it better myself. It's not like I'm not practiced. My mind raced back to an earlier life when I used to get a kick out of roping 'em, sniggering at the nervous shivers of anticipation, letting them sweat a little. Heh. Times change.

The first moment he touched my dick was ecstatic. Skin on skin contact is oh such a satisfying feeling! He started a rough rhythm, always gentle, but pleasant. Just two fingers. Slow. Then faster. Then slow again. Then fast. Not so gentle so as to be real torture, but gentle enough to get me panting.

“I think this is gonna drive you crazy!”, he whispered. YIKES! More than anything else, my ears have always been wired directly to my dick. And suddenly I couldn't stand the slow torment. I started writhing around. He continued. I started whimpering. He continued.

He'd made some vague threats earlier in the day about busting my balls. It was about this stage I discovered they weren't empty. My nuts were pretty swollen and sensitive by this point. He tentatively flicked them. I flinched. He did it again. I yelped. “Don't move away, and don't make a sound.” He held his fingers millimeters away from my helpless nads. I did my best puppy eyes. Crap – it didn't work. Fuck that hurts.

I often find that guys I meet don't really go hard enough on me, and I end up trying to bait them, acting as bratty as I can, trying to draw them out. I tried a bit of this, but it didn't seem too necessary. This guy seemed to know exactly what I needed. All of a sudden it was overwhelming. “Please – please give me a minute!” I whispered. And suddenly he was on the bed beside me, cradling my head and soothing me. I think this was probably my favourite moment of the whole night. I felt looked after. I felt close.

Then it was time for more teasing. He asked me to concentrate on getting right to the edge. He whispered tauntingly to me as he stroked me and fondled my balls; his words got me right to the brink in no time. He kept me there for a while. He did some of those cheesy “ten seconds to cum” countdowns, with no possible chance of actually making it over.

Finally he said it was time to make me shoot. I had a choice. Either the moment I started shooting he would start polishing my knob, and not stop until I'd cum a second time, or he would start busting my balls. As I really can't stand POT, but like to think of myself as having balls of steel, I chose the balls. I was grunting so hard at this point, and I hate to think what my face looked like. I didn't care though. I was gonna cum! CUM!!!

Of course, the bastard went and fucking ruined it. There must have been at least five seconds between his last stroke and my first shot of spunk, in which I whimpered and swayed and thrust my hips, all to no avail. And then, at the first sign of spunk, he started laying into my balls. He really hit them hard. In the moment I couldn't feel a thing, but as soon as the ejaculation subsided I was swamped by pain. I curled up and groaned. Most. Unsatisfying. Orgasm. Ever. This guy! Although, despite feeling ridiculous typing this, I have to confess I absolutely loved it. Who can fathom the mind of a masochist?

What followed was, for me, the saddest part of the evening. I suddenly felt cold. Freezing in fact. He wouldn't let me get under his duvet though. He had me put my clothes back on. I curled up on the duvet, while he went back to reading his book. I know it was just hormones, but as time ticked by and he kept on and on ignoring me I got lower and lower. Am I really that uninteresting to him? Do I not turn him on at all? My mind wandered. Maybe I should have worked harder at my abs over the last few weeks? Meh. I doubt that would have made a difference. After all, you can't polish a turd. I felt like a used condom – discarded.

Finally, after what felt like hours, although I doubt it was more than one, he came over to the bed. And, just like a lost little puppy, I was all excited and happy again. Curiously in real life I like to think of myself as strong and independent - strange how these games mess with your mind! He was wearing his new holy trainer, trying it out for me, and he let me play with it through his underwear. After a few seconds, he took it off and started jerking himself. I begged to be allowed to at least watch, but he sent me away to wash the trainer. Then, as he was still jerking, he had me lock it on myself. I have to admit, locking my cock for a jerking master was HAWT!

I left that night with mixed emotions. Of course, being played with like that is super fun and horny, and I'd loved it. I was really into the guy too – so cruel, so smart, unpredictable, yet new and excitable and even vulnerable at the same time...but despite evidence to the contrary, I felt terrified that he wasn't really interested in me. I cradled my junk, the feel of the hard plastic bringing me some level of reassurance – he was obviously into this enough to send me away with his brand new toy locked round my cock! I was irritated too. He'd asked me the previous night what I was looking forward to the most about seeing him, and I'd answered getting him off. But he hadn't let me. He hadn't even allowed me to watch him jerk. He hadn't cum at all. Was this a deliberate act of denial? Or was he so caught up in his own games that he'd forgotten? Either way, I was half turned on by the idea, half pissed off. So really, in conclusion, there's only one word I can think of to summarise the evening: mush. And yes, it was still horny mush. That little “orgasm” hadn't helped one bit.

That's all for now folks! What did you think of this story? What was your favourite bit? Do get in touch - I love feedback. Skype: cock_teaser

ben_sissy99
05-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Episode 2 - Mush (Events took place on day 7 of 50)

By the time I arrived I was a horny mess. We were supposed to be having a serious “talk” about where this was all going, what I was OK with, and other sensible, mature things like that. I don't recall any of the content of said “talk”. I wasn't concentrating. Especially not with him sitting so close beside me. My mind was a pile of horny mush. Horny horny mush. Mushy horn. Mush mush.

I didn't care about being naked in front of him this time. Maybe I was used to the vague humiliation. Maybe I was too revved up to care. He tried to tie me up, which was cute, particularly the blindfold bit. Sheesh – I could have done it better myself. It's not like I'm not practiced. My mind raced back to an earlier life when I used to get a kick out of roping 'em, sniggering at the nervous shivers of anticipation, letting them sweat a little. Heh. Times change.

The first moment he touched my dick was ecstatic. Skin on skin contact is oh such a satisfying feeling! He started a rough rhythm, always gentle, but pleasant. Just two fingers. Slow. Then faster. Then slow again. Then fast. Not so gentle so as to be real torture, but gentle enough to get me panting.

“I think this is gonna drive you crazy!”, he whispered. YIKES! More than anything else, my ears have always been wired directly to my dick. And suddenly I couldn't stand the slow torment. I started writhing around. He continued. I started whimpering. He continued.

He'd made some vague threats earlier in the day about busting my balls. It was about this stage I discovered they weren't empty. My nuts were pretty swollen and sensitive by this point. He tentatively flicked them. I flinched. He did it again. I yelped. “Don't move away, and don't make a sound.” He held his fingers millimeters away from my helpless nads. I did my best puppy eyes. Crap – it didn't work. Fuck that hurts.

I often find that guys I meet don't really go hard enough on me, and I end up trying to bait them, acting as bratty as I can, trying to draw them out. I tried a bit of this, but it didn't seem too necessary. This guy seemed to know exactly what I needed. All of a sudden it was overwhelming. “Please – please give me a minute!” I whispered. And suddenly he was on the bed beside me, cradling my head and soothing me. I think this was probably my favourite moment of the whole night. I felt looked after. I felt close.

Then it was time for more teasing. He asked me to concentrate on getting right to the edge. He whispered tauntingly to me as he stroked me and fondled my balls; his words got me right to the brink in no time. He kept me there for a while. He did some of those cheesy “ten seconds to cum” countdowns, with no possible chance of actually making it over.

Finally he said it was time to make me shoot. I had a choice. Either the moment I started shooting he would start polishing my knob, and not stop until I'd cum a second time, or he would start busting my balls. As I really can't stand POT, but like to think of myself as having balls of steel, I chose the balls. I was grunting so hard at this point, and I hate to think what my face looked like. I didn't care though. I was gonna cum! CUM!!!

Of course, the bastard went and fucking ruined it. There must have been at least five seconds between his last stroke and my first shot of spunk, in which I whimpered and swayed and thrust my hips, all to no avail. And then, at the first sign of spunk, he started laying into my balls. He really hit them hard. In the moment I couldn't feel a thing, but as soon as the ejaculation subsided I was swamped by pain. I curled up and groaned. Most. Unsatisfying. Orgasm. Ever. This guy! Although, despite feeling ridiculous typing this, I have to confess I absolutely loved it. Who can fathom the mind of a masochist?

What followed was, for me, the saddest part of the evening. I suddenly felt cold. Freezing in fact. He wouldn't let me get under his duvet though. He had me put my clothes back on. I curled up on the duvet, while he went back to reading his book. I know it was just hormones, but as time ticked by and he kept on and on ignoring me I got lower and lower. Am I really that uninteresting to him? Do I not turn him on at all? My mind wandered. Maybe I should have worked harder at my abs over the last few weeks? Meh. I doubt that would have made a difference. After all, you can't polish a turd. I felt like a used condom – discarded.

Finally, after what felt like hours, although I doubt it was more than one, he came over to the bed. And, just like a lost little puppy, I was all excited and happy again. Curiously in real life I like to think of myself as strong and independent - strange how these games mess with your mind! He was wearing his new holy trainer, trying it out for me, and he let me play with it through his underwear. After a few seconds, he took it off and started jerking himself. I begged to be allowed to at least watch, but he sent me away to wash the trainer. Then, as he was still jerking, he had me lock it on myself. I have to admit, locking my cock for a jerking master was HAWT!

I left that night with mixed emotions. Of course, being played with like that is super fun and horny, and I'd loved it. I was really into the guy too – so cruel, so smart, unpredictable, yet new and excitable and even vulnerable at the same time...but despite evidence to the contrary, I felt terrified that he wasn't really interested in me. I cradled my junk, the feel of the hard plastic bringing me some level of reassurance – he was obviously into this enough to send me away with his brand new toy locked round my cock! I was irritated too. He'd asked me the previous night what I was looking forward to the most about seeing him, and I'd answered getting him off. But he hadn't let me. He hadn't even allowed me to watch him jerk. He hadn't cum at all. Was this a deliberate act of denial? Or was he so caught up in his own games that he'd forgotten? Either way, I was half turned on by the idea, half pissed off. So really, in conclusion, there's only one word I can think of to summarise the evening: mush. And yes, it was still horny mush. That little “orgasm” hadn't helped one bit.

That's all for now folks! What did you think of this story? What was your favourite bit? Do get in touch - I love feedback. Skype: cock_teaser

Absolutely love this!!!!

ateasaboy
05-31-2015, 03:08 PM
Here's the next instalment, guys: day 21

Last time the horny haze had only really descended in the evening on my way to his house, this time I was in a thick fog all day. Day 21 of lock-up, 14 days since my crappy ruined orgasm of crappyness, 7 days since my dick had been touched at all...I was so desperate, for anything, a little fondle, just...something!

After I'd stripped he had me sit in his lap. He asked me a few questions while he gently caressed my inner thigh, cage still intact. It was so hard to concentrate on what he was saying, especially since whenever I tried to speak he would speed up, or slightly change what he was doing, graze a nipple ever so slightly, gently touch that little spot just behind my balls, just for a second...I was writhing and moaning on his lap, I distractedly leaned down and started gnawing on his shoulder. He chided me and pushed me back up, and the slow torment continued. I was in heaven. Being touched is soooo good. The warmth of his legs, coming through his jeans. His arm round my shoulder. His smirk. Fuck that smirk!

He had me stand up and removed my cage. There was precum everywhere. He sat back, nonchalantly flicking his eyes up and down my naked body. “Congratulations,” he said in a flat tone – a string of precum had reached all the way from my dick to touch the floor. And I'm 6”3. Just sayin.

Next was the punishment phase. Apparently I'd built up a debt of five transgressions over the two weeks we'd been apart, and so I'd be receiving the punishment five times. He started mechanically jerking me with one hand and took hold of my swollen balls in the other, and gazed up at me, half menacing, half like an excited child next in line in the candy store.

As soon as I was fully erect, he started squeezing. I began whining into my gag. He squeezed, harder and harder. He started rubbing my balls against eachother, being sure to hit all the most sensitive spots right at the back and the top. I was wailing into the gag. Once my erection had flagged a little, he stopped and the mechanical stroking began again. After 2 or 3 seconds I was at fall mast, and it was time for the second round of torturous squeezing.

As he started the last squeeze, with a glint, he whispered he wouldn't stop until I was fully soft. He smirked at the panic in my eyes, and commenced. I desperately tried to regulate my breathing, forced myself to look away from his deep eyes, tried to move my legs away so they weren't touching his bare thighs, anything to calm myself down. When it was finally over I rolled onto the bed in the fetal position, groaning.

The next thing he decided to try on me was Chirenon's “tapping method” (google it, kids). He rolled me over onto my back, spread my legs, yanked my cock backwards under my pelvis, and started lightly tapping my cocktip with one finger, repeatedly, right on the sensitive exposed underside.

At first this felt fucking fantastic. I'd died and gone to heaven. I moaned and mewed, occasionally whispering a “Thank you sir”.

But after about three minutes of this I came to the shocking realization that I'd in fact died and gone to hell! It became unbearably teasing. Tease hell. This is what tease hell is like, t. And it just went on and on: tap, tap, tap. I started hyperventilating. It got even worse when he paused to rake a nail over and over my cockhead. Then back to the tapping. I looked over my shoulder at him pleadingly. He smirked and tapped. I shoved my underwear gag back into my mouth and screamed into it. “Good boy”, he whispered. As he tapped. Bastard.

Lastly, he flipped me over again and started jerking normally, getting me ready for the “choice” phase of the evening. I was pretty sure it would be a horrible choice. I was right. After a few minutes of furious stroking, he offered:

1. A full orgasm from his handjob.
2. A ruined orgasm, and a chance to jerk him off, possibly to orgasm if I could make him cum.

I knew the obvious choice was the full orgasm. For fuck's sake. It's already been 21 days. There's another 29 to go. Do you really think you're gonna get another chance? But the more I gazed at his underwear, the deeper the realization sunk that the inevitable choice was the latter. He'd taken off his trousers and had been teasing me with his bulging underwear all night, and I was suddenly struck by the fact that this had been a deliberate ploy. I sighed deeply, and made my choice. “There is no right choice,” he observed. “You're gonna regret it either way.”

The ruined orgasm followed immediately. No edging. No long drawn out pleasurable process. Clinical. Anticlimatic. As the few diminished spurts lamely spurted, the full idiocy of my choice came ramming home to me. Fuuuuuuuuck!!!! Fu-uh-uh-uh-uh-uck! How could I have been so foolish?

I got his dick out and began jerking. I'd made him cum once before, but this time he deliberately didn't give me any clues at all as to how he liked it. He was cold and detached. He started checking his emails. I soldiered on valiantly for a while, but finally came to the conclusion that he had no intention of giving me the pleasure of making him shoot, and there was little I could do about it. Holding a hard dick again was a little refreshing. Shame it wasn't mine. Shame it wouldn't shoot. I was defeated.

As always, get in touch - I love to hear comments. Skype: cock_teaser

ateasaboy
06-18-2015, 12:55 PM
Hey guys,

Soooo nervous making this post, could go soooo wrong....

Sorry there hasn't been a blogpost for so long...my sir's gone off them a bit. Instead, to make it up to you he's offering a way for you all to be involved.

Currently I'm not in chastity but I'm still cum denied, and certainly won't be shooting until at least July, maybe later.

Whenever one of my Skype contacts sees me online and types the words, "blue balls time!" I have to call them and jerk however they want for as long as they want.

So, Sir's gift to you is my skype name: cock_teaser. Have fun!