PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in US (very strict)

bitchboi4life
05-20-2015, 10:31 AM
23/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in US (very strict)

Hello and thank you to all taking their time to read my ad. My name is Patrick, or Ashley and I am a 23 year old sissy in training, and I need someone who is interested in molding and shaping a sissy slave to exactly what they want from basically scratch.
I have known that I wanted to become a proper sissy for many, many years but have been too scared to do anything about it. I would always go a few days to a week, then would almost get caught, or think I was caught and I would stop completely for months. Over the course of the last year or so I have become VERY SERIOUS about becoming who I know I am on the inside. Wearing panties more often, bra more often. Buying cloths, or borrowing them to add to my collection. I train my little sissy ass to not only accept, but welcome anything to make its way inside of it. I have also to begun to punish myself here and there when I don't follow through with what I am supposed to do.
In the last 2 months or so I have begun to wear panties everyday of the week no boy underwear, and starting to rotate bras out in public as well. In all I own 7 pairs of panties, 2 bras, yoga pants, a skirt, 3 tanks, 2 tees, a sweater, and long sleeve shirt. As far as toys go I have a CB6000s, 3L enema kit, some tampons, loads of cloths pins, needles, cable for whipping and I had a dildo until about a week ago when my dog decided it was a chew toy.
In full discloser I want to become someones live in slave, and turned into a complete and total filthy slave. I want NO say in what is going to happen to me. You want to tie me up and whip me because you had a rough day? Want to come home to a clean house, with a sissy maid waiting for you at the door kneeling still hobbled by a short chain attached between the ankles, and arms locked to the waist by the elbows to make simple tasks next to impossible? Do you want to throw a party with me as the main form of entertainment?
With all of that being said as the relationship will be starting and possibly staying online, there are some limits that I need to be respected which are posted in my sig. If you have read all of this and are still interested in your own personal sissy slave please send me a PM and we can go from there.

Thank you again for taking your precious time to read this little ad of mine.

Limits: Blackmail, scat, full public, family/friend involvement, Diapers