PDA

View Full Version : 22/f looking for humiliating dares

jsl93
05-20-2015, 03:10 AM
I would like someone to give me dares, preferably hidden humiliation, pee related things to finish either at home or school. And I will report back.

Sasahara
05-20-2015, 03:13 AM
Drink a glass of water each hour or class. During each class, let the smallest amount of pee you can out into your underwear. Go to the bathroom between classes, but not to pee. Instead, edge yourself through your peed in panties.

At the end of the school day, you can pee, but only while you are holding an edge!

Enjoy!

jsl93
05-20-2015, 03:22 AM
Drink a glass of water each hour or class. During each class, let the smallest amount of pee you can out into your underwear. Go to the bathroom between classes, but not to pee. Instead, edge yourself through your peed in panties.

At the end of the school day, you can pee, but only while you are holding an edge!

Enjoy!

Thanks! Definitely going to try this and report back

Sasahara
05-20-2015, 03:30 AM
I thought it sounded right up your alley as I typed it :)

Skex
05-20-2015, 08:43 AM
You sound like a good candidate for
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219688

Enjoy

LilMonki
05-20-2015, 11:30 AM
This may be similar to other dares, but this is what I came up with.

First, dont pee between when you wake up and when you get to school. Have a nice big glass of water with breakfast and bring a water bottle with you to school. On the inside of your wrist write "Pantie Pisser: " in sharpie (small letters) and cover it up with a watch/bracelet/wristband/etc.

Before each class, fill the water bottle up and drink it all before class is over. Between each class, stop by a restroom and allow yourself to leak just a tiny bit into your underwear. Every time you pee your underwear, add a tally mark to the writing on your wrist.

Before you go home for the day return to the bathroom, hold an edge and you may empty your bladder through your panties. Once your bladder is empty and your panties soaked you may cum. (dont forget to add the last tally to your wrist).

corsa198
05-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

Repeat this until your bladder is empty.

jsl93
06-14-2015, 10:41 AM

Enjoy!

Sorry for taking so long to do the dare. So I started drinking water just before my classes start and kept drinking throughout the day. I had the urge to pee even before my first class started but I held it, and as soon as I sat down in class I tried to pee just a little into my underwear but beginning I found it a bit hard to actually pee even though my bladder was already full. I did manage to pee and still maintain control during class and after I was done, I went to the bathroom and was already so turned on from being so naughty. I touched myself through my soaked underwear and edged three times