PDA

View Full Version : Help me stretch my pussy!

desperateslutt
05-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Today I had a great idea at work to go to the bathroom and stuff my panties inside my pussy, but when I tried I could barely fit half my thong inside.

I desperately need ideas on how to stretch my super-tight pussy. Please help!

spandexass
05-19-2015, 05:01 PM
Maybe you could share what has fit in your pussy and what you have around that you can use to stretch it. How stretched do you want it?

desperateslutt
05-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Of course! As of right now, I can fit one finger, two pens, a skinny hairbrush, part of a thong, or a necklace.

I have access to almost all kitchen tools, multiple hairbrushes, umbrellas, panties, and pens. Oh, and a ruler!

spandexass
05-19-2015, 05:26 PM
First thing first, you have to add more fingers.

To get to that you must first insert one finger. Rub your clit and nipples with your other hand, wetness is key.

Spin your finger around your pussy, pulling it as far as it can go in each direction.

When pulling your finger straight up, use the tip of your thumb to pull the opposite side down.

While holding it open, insert a finger from your other hand. Remove your thumb.

Spin both the fingers now. Repeat daily until you don't have to pull your with your thumb.

desperateslutt
05-19-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks! I'll try this. You're totally right that wetness is key. I'll play with my nipples until I'm super juicy and then do as you suggested

spandexass
05-19-2015, 05:34 PM
As it seems to be just you and I in this thread, you can PM how it goes. I can stretch you further if you wish.

BunniesOwner
05-19-2015, 05:46 PM
A good idea would to have something inserted either thoughout the night or the day.

desperateslutt
05-19-2015, 05:52 PM
A good idea would to have something inserted either thoughout the night or the day.
Thanks! Any ideas?

BunniesOwner
05-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Thanks! Any ideas?

Start out small and increase it every few days, so like a pen for now and then up it to a marker, then up it to a brush handle, etc, etc...

webbielicious
05-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Also the neck of an empty bottle can be useful here particularly if it starts thin then widens fairly quickly. But I would suggest you need to sit down and have some sessions, don't ruch things. Ideally get some lube to although it sounds like you can create your own! So start with a finger, don't move on till that is comfortable, then I'm guessing a marker pen would be the next size up? Depending on what sort it is of course!! You don't wnat to leave anything in there for too long that is going to dry you up like material of panties might? Of course you could always soak them in whater first perhaps but still not ideal. Then after the pen maybe try two fingers. As suggested already rotate ideally as well. If you do all this and more in one session over a period of minutes/hours then you will be pleasantly suprised with what you can get in there but it can't be rushed. Keep it as a pleasurable experience and be careful! Look forward to hearing of your progress. I'm not sure you are quite ready for umbrella swallowing just yet ;)

cirecheng
05-19-2015, 09:21 PM
To put something inside, you must get it wet. To get it wet, you must really like what you are doing. Have someone fingering you or you do this to yourself is a good start.

Insert a middle finger with your palm to yourselves. Then press the inside wall and try to find the G spot.

Once you are flooding like a hot mare, you can insert anything. Find yourself something you can barely hold, then push yourself a little bit further. Thin glass bottle can be good to have so start collecting those with different size.

Keep this up and you will get better and better, without much risk.

desperateslutt
05-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Just an update! Thanks to everyone who helped with this - I can now fit two fingers and almost my entire thong. It feels so much better to be stuffed. Thanks again!

Spiritmonger
05-21-2015, 06:07 AM
I don't think you are done yet.
Try harder till you get at least four fingers, excluding you thumb, in there.

That will help you get even larger objects into your pussy and feel even fuller.

If you need encouragement: only edging till all four fingers fit.

desperateslutt
05-21-2015, 09:26 AM
I don't think you are done yet.
Try harder till you get at least four fingers, excluding you thumb, in there.

That will help you get even larger objects into your pussy and feel even fuller.

If you need encouragement: only edging till all four fingers fit.
Yes, sir. I will not come until I can fit four fingers

Jakalphantim
05-21-2015, 07:09 PM
As a bit of further incentive, every time you try to stretch your pussy, count how many minutes you try. When you finally stop each time, spread your pussy lips with one hand and slap your clit with the other once per minute counted.

Spiritmonger
05-22-2015, 04:53 AM
Yes, sir. I will not come until I can fit four fingers

Good little slut! Report back when you reached your goal.

webbielicious
05-22-2015, 05:25 AM
To help you in your quest I suggest you get a banana and a pear. Now you can fit 2 fingers it shouldn't be too much of a leap to get a banana it there. Your probably want to lube it first perhaps depending on your wetness. Keep the banana in for 30 minutes feel free to use it as a dildo working it in and out but obviously still no cumming only edging. Once it's been in for 30 mins then get your chosen pear and work that in. It's natural size increase you help you slowly work wider still. That might get you to your 4 fingers and a well deserved orgasm! Let me know how you get on!

Spiritmonger
06-11-2015, 05:32 AM
@desperateslutt how is your status?