PDA

View Full Version : 21/f looking for dares

NeedsToBeControlled
05-18-2015, 04:56 AM
I'm looking for dares that include at least 3 of my likes and 3 of my dislikes (you can include more)

Please be creative.

Sasahara
05-18-2015, 05:06 AM
For this dare, you will wear panties, jeans, socks, a bra, and a t-shirt. First, get into the shower fully clothed. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie before you get in the shower, and bring your toothpaste and a rubber band in with you. When you're in the shower, the first thing you will do is pee yourself through your clothes.

Now look at the mess you've made of yourself and say, out loud, "I've just peed myself! That's disgusting! I need to be punished!"

Turn on the shower (you may set it to warm, but stand in it as it starts off cold). Take off your socks, then your shirt, then your pants, and finally remove the wedgie and take off your bra and panties.

Now that you're naked, you can punish yourself for peeing in your clothes. Take that rubber band and snap each nipple and your clit 25 times each. Then coat both your index fingers with toothpaste and insert one in your pussy and one in your ass. Edge with those two fingers inside yourself, then you may finally wash yourself and finish your shower.

I hope you enjoy this, and I look forward to your report!

Skex
05-18-2015, 05:09 AM
I'm looking for dares that include at least 3 of my likes and 3 of my dislikes (you can include more)

Please be creative.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219492

That should cover it.

NeedsToBeControlled
05-18-2015, 05:10 AM
For this dare, you will wear panties, jeans, socks, a bra, and a t-shirt. First, get into the shower fully clothed. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie before you get in the shower, and bring your toothpaste and a rubber band in with you. When you're in the shower, the first thing you will do is pee yourself through your clothes.

Now look at the mess you've made of yourself and say, out loud, "I've just peed myself! That's disgusting! I need to be punished!"

Turn on the shower (you may set it to warm, but stand in it as it starts off cold). Take off your socks, then your shirt, then your pants, and finally remove the wedgie and take off your bra and panties.

Now that you're naked, you can punish yourself for peeing in your clothes. Take that rubber band and snap each nipple and your clit 25 times each. Then coat both your index fingers with toothpaste and insert one in your pussy and one in your ass. Edge with those two fingers inside yourself, then you may finally wash yourself and finish your shower.

I hope you enjoy this, and I look forward to your report!

I'll do this tomorrow when I shower.