PDA

View Full Version : Lily's Sub Experiences

misslily
05-17-2015, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone!

A diary of past experiences.

misslily
05-17-2015, 09:03 PM
Let me tell you, the Hell Tease definitely deserves it's namesake.

I didn't think much of it when I volunteered to do it for Daddy. I mean, it seemed like some fun tease and denial.

Boy, was I wrong.

With just panties on, I lay on my back, legs spread wide as I began to play with my oiled up breasts. I took the soft, slippery mounds in my hands and massaged them, rolling them in my hands. I love my boobs when they are all soft amd squishy. They are so fun to play with, and it gets me so wet.

Let me tell you, tickling and playing with my thighs and lower stomach turns me on like you would not believe. With every stroke I could feel my pussy growing wetter, turning myself more and more into the hands of my Daddy. By the time I got to play with my nipples, they were rock hards. I pinched, pulled, and ran my fingers over them until I had used up the five times I got to.

Running my finger down the panties was the closest thing I got so far to stimulation, so I relished in it. The strokes were heaven at first, but soon turned to hell as I realized that the teasing wasn't even close enough to bring me to the edge. With luck not on my side, I ended up enduring that 210 times before I could finally move on.

The rubbing and touching was torturous. I was so turned on, hungry for orgasn. The rubbing and teasing did absolutely nothing to satisfy my hunger. However, running my fingers up and down my thighs amd lower stomach did give me delightful chills.

You know, I was so grateful when I got to take off those panties. I thought that FINALLY I would get some sort of stimulation.

No such luck.

Nope, what I got to do was circle my palm in a way that drove me absolutely crazy. I was now at the mercy of the tease. It was weird though, almost as if I like it.

The clit teasing and fucking drove me insane. It was amazing. By the end of the tease it was almost like I would do anything to cum.

The actual orgasm was AMAZING. I envisioned my Daddy fucking me as I knelt with my ass in the air and face to the floor, and it turned me on so much. The waves of pleasure were almost unbearable.

And yet, I still kind of miss that horny feeling when you don't get to cum.

Shadowice
05-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Lovely report, I am glad you tried out my hell tease and reported about it! Luckily a friend linked me to it so I could see how it went. I had thought about denial at the end of the tease but lets face it you girls may hunt me down and murder me if there was no orgasm after all that teasing.